Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What has this referendum done to us?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What has this referendum done to us? Empty What has this referendum done to us? Fri Jul 01 2016, 19:52

I've just nipped to Tesco for some booze and I got stuck behind quite a mature gentleman, driving his Fiesta at 20 mph, up the middle of the road.

This would normally get on my teds anyway but the fact that he was flying a Union Flag from his aerial made it worse.

Because I decided there and then that he was a silly old twat who'd voted Leave.

And I immediately hated him all the more.

But then I thought: "Hang on....that's our national flag and you have decided that because that bloke's flying it, he's a wanker."

I can be a short-fused, judgemental bastard normally and the list of people I can tolerate is quite limited to begin with but this referendum business has made me worse.

And I don't like that.

Thank you, Mr Cameron.

Twat!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was he snacking on crayons?

Couldn't see.

Probably though because he was dead old and probably had no teeth and you can suck crayons.

Like lollies.

I would imagine.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:I can be a short-fused, judgemental bastard normally and the list of people I can tolerate is quite limited
I'm not having that breadman, you hide it really well good on you.

So he was in a fiesta with a Union Jack on the aerial - what a twat.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was probably Scott. He's a lot older than he says.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's always good to get a balanced view of things from The Breadman, although he does sound a little crusty tonight!!

Genuinely pissed off at how this mess has managed to create yet another way for us all to fall out.

Fuck me....given the current threat of crazy Islamist terrorists blowing innocent people up as they do their shopping or attend a gig or a football match, it really feels to me that we haven't got time to waste on arguing about something which is purely born out of a peripheral spat within the Tory Party.

And this is what the Referendum was all about.

Cameron thought that if he called a referendum and the result went in his favour (as everybody predicted) it'd shut the 1922 mob up and see the end of UKIP once and for all.

(UKIP were an irritant who'd taken a slice of the vote from the main parties at the last election and so had to be dealt with and a massive Remain vote would have done for them.)

But it didn't pan out like that.

And now we're all a bit poorer and it's a mess.

"May you live in interesting times."

Nah, given the choice, I'll take dull and stable every day of the week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum