Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Referendum rules should be this...

+9
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Ey up Johnnys playing the victim again
Boggers where's the ban button #forgot

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll quit .

Again .

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Ey up ive been called fat on pm, and breaders has had personal abuse leveled at him, how is that playing the victim?

So a stranger who has never seen you calls you fat. What's the problem?

scottjames30 wrote:He'll quit .

Again .
Źzzzzźz

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ey up ive been called fat on pm, and breaders has had personal abuse leveled at him, how is that playing the victim?

So a stranger who has never seen you calls you fat. What's the problem?
Are you for real

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ask yourself that very same question

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Are you fat? Serious question and does he know who you are away from here

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zzzzzzzzzzz great comeback , well done!!!!!!

Boggersbelief wrote:So a stranger who has never seen you calls you fat. What's the problem?

Didn't you support Bread's ban for him mentioning the nationality of Karly's wife? 

I don't understand why you're so loyal to a middle aged bloke you've met on the internet?

100referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:12

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzz great comeback , well done!!!!!!
Why are you behaving like a 10 year old

101referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:13

whatsgoingon wrote:

When does Scott do anything but behave like a 10 year old?

102referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:So a stranger who has never seen you calls you fat. What's the problem?

Didn't you support Bread's ban for him mentioning the nationality of Karly's wife? 

I don't understand why you're so loyal to a middle aged bloke you've met on the internet?

I support breads ban, yes. He brought kps wife into it.

In answer to your second question, ask yourself that very same question

103referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Give me an example of your estimation ?

104referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:15

Johnny,

This is exactly what the sad cunts want.

Sadly we now live in an age where winding people up on the internet is considered sport and whereas in the past, these sad cunts would have been getting drunk and then slapping their wives and kids about to make themselves feel big and strong, nowadays they do this instead.

You won't win and you'll just wind yourself up.

Honestly mate, don't waste your time.

If Sluffy wanted to he'd ban these sad cunts but he won't because all he's arsed about is counting posts and being able to stick two fingers up at the other Bolton sites out there and crow about how popular Nuts is.

Yeah, it's busy but 90% of it is this shite and if he's happy with that, fair enough - it's his site.

But that doesn't mean the rest of us have to join in.

Don't give the sad cunts the satisfaction.

105referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talking of sad cunts.

106referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're the biggest wind up on here, breadman. You've got some nerve

107referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:16

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:

The points valid, people knew about the nationality of KPs wife so that was a true breach of anonymity, but if someone on here PMs me and calls me fatboy it's irrelevant because they don't know whether I am or not.
If someone that knew me came on and said it that's different. Whichever way you look at it though Scotts behaving like a cock, or an attention seeking child

108referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:16

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Where am I demanding Bread isn't banned in the way you have with Scott? 

I just find it odd you spend so much time on him to be honest. You're around my age I think, just seems a weird way to behave why do you care about a 40 odd year old so much that you've never met?

109referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:18

whatsgoingon wrote:The points valid, people knew about the nationality of KPs wife so that was a true breach of anonymity, but if someone on here PMs me and calls me fatboy it's irrelevant because they don't know whether I am or not.
If someone that knew me came on and said it that's different. Whichever way you look at it though Scotts behaving like a cock, or an attention seeking child

You're not aware of the history, Johnny has made it clear on here a few times he's sensitive about his weight. Hence the importance of it.

KP has also made people aware on the forum about his wife's nationality previously in an open thread.

110referendum - Referendum rules should be this...  - Page 6 Empty Re: Referendum rules should be this... Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Where am I demanding Bread isn't banned in the way you have with Scott? 

I just find it odd you spend so much time on him to be honest. You're around my age I think, just seems a weird way to behave why do you care about a 40 odd year old so much that you've never met?
I'm early thirties , sorry you thought I was forty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum