You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Breadman and Karlypants

Breadman and Karlypants

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

31Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Your thread has gone rogue Johnny. Nat threatening to fight me outside Nando's make us look like a bunch of lunatics.
Take control.

32Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:16

Shall I un-ban KP?

33Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:17

Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.

34Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
this thread is exactly why i love Nuts so much. much better than the telly  Very Happy

35Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Shall I un-ban KP?
Yes,but confiscate his matches.

36Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:25

@scottjames30 wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:Breadman twisting it like the golden boy he is, he's been on at KP all last week about an explanation, who does Breadman think he is FFS, like everyone does what he says, he needs to get a job or stay off the Xbox imo, it's killing his brain ( Man up ) .
Shut up you boring bastard
Ok, you fat boring rugby loving arsewipe, just for you.
Zzzzzzzzz

37Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:25

bwfc1874 wrote:Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.
Strike 2

38Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:26

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I thought KP was a girl

39Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.

Why'd you think you've never been considered..

40Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

@finlaymcdanger wrote:I thought KP was a girl
Acted like or genuinely thought he was female?

41Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

@finlaymcdanger wrote:I thought KP was a girl

Oooooh!

That's godda be a ban, right there!!!!!

42Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

@Boggersbelief wrote:

Get him mod buddy

43Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This thread was meant to sort out one dispute but is now causing a few more, who wants a fight with me? (Boggers will be on me in a matter of seconds i guarantee it)

44Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:

Laughing

45Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

@boltonbonce wrote:Your thread has gone rogue Johnny. Nat threatening to fight me outside Nando's make us look like a bunch of lunatics.
Take control.

Nat can't. Because then everyone will see age really IS female and she wont get as much attention

46Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:This thread was meant to sort out one dispute but is now causing a few more, who wants a fight with me? (Boggers will be on me in a matter of seconds i guarantee it)

I have to lead by example nowadays

47Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:29

@Norpig wrote:This thread was meant to sort out one dispute but is now causing a few more, who wants a fight with me? (Boggers will be on me in a matter of seconds i guarantee it)
Kinky

48Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll fight with you Mr Pig. I'll start.

I like Bruce Forsyth.

49Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:

I have to lead by example nowadays
 very restrained Boggers, i salute you sir  cheers

50Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

@Boggersbelief wrote:

How wrong you are

51Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm going to start a thread " Please everybody be nice to each other "

See if it makes it past post 4 .

52Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

@scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to start a thread " Please everybody be nice to each other "

Piss off.

53Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

He did that to me once.

I only bent down to pick my keys after I dropped them and he was in.

Well, he tried but I fought him off and ran away.

54Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:I'll fight with you Mr Pig. I'll start.

I like Bruce Forsyth.
 Larry Grayson was miles better on the Generation game

1-0 to me  Very Happy

55Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:31

Breadman wrote:

He did that to me once.

I only bent down to pick my keys after I dropped them and he was in.

Well, he tried but I fought him off and ran away.
Its not gay as long as you don't push back

56Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:

I like Bruce Forsyth.

1-0 to me  Very Happy
Fair enough squire. We're all entitled to an opinion. Cool

57Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to start a thread " Please everybody be nice to each other "

Piss off.

I'm going to get Farage to bum you, wearing Borris's socks.

58Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wouldn't a Durex be better. Socks are a bit rough.

59Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Norpig wrote:

I like Bruce Forsyth.

1-0 to me  Very Happy
Fair enough squire. We're all entitled to an opinion. Cool
watch that temper Boncey, you nearly snapped then  Laughing

60Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants on Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bonce hasn't been his usual self for the past week or so........

It's been lovely.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum