Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread

+8
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
Norpig
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 08:10

Come on Nat, dont let us down.  Just no pics of Brucie!!!

2natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please God no, you can't let her have her own thread  affraid

you may as well have renamed it the bellend thread as that's what will be on every post from her

3natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 08:37

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Please God no, you can't let her have her own thread  affraid

you may as well have renamed it the bellend thread as that's what will be on every post from her

Yes we can- well done Mr Pig on starting it. Right here goes- what do the rest of you bellends think Whittam does for a living?

4natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 08:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think she is unemployed and lives in a half way hostel somewhere. She survives on watching daytime telly and eating cold beans from a tin and drinks Tennants Super when her giro clears.

5natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:32

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think he's a teacher in a sink school where all the kids fail exams,become NEETs and take the piss out of him.
He lives in a fantasy land and reproduces those fantasies on here.

6natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 09:52

Definitely something lowly in the service sector.

Underpaid (in his opinion), underappreciated by colleagues and customers and desperate to offset the obvious frustration that his life's not panned out quite as he and his (over-bearing and domineering from an early age) parents had planned by coming on here and adopting his superior and condescending tone.

Cue cries of "Bullery!" from Whittam and some comment about my projecting my own obvious self-loathing onto him.

7natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 10:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can't actually have a job because coming up with all the delusional crap takes time, I think he is middle aged and very angry with the world because of his failures.
Agree on the overbearing parent (I think it's singular) and think he still lives with his mum.

8natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 10:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Definitely something lowly in the service sector.
Parking enforcement officer. Mad

9natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 10:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Nailed it! the true haven of those bullied at school  Very Happy

10natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 10:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Nailed it! the true haven of those bullied at school  Very Happy

Very Happy

11natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 10:18

rammywhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:Please God no, you can't let her have her own thread  affraid

Yes we can- well done Mr Pig on starting it. Right here goes- what do the rest of you bellends think Whittam does for a living?
Cough cough

12natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I erroneously thought that "personal" implied it was a thread for Whittam to talk shite as opposed to a thread to make personal comments about Whittam?

13natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:15

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:I erroneously thought that "personal" implied it was a thread for Whittam to talk shite as opposed to a thread to make personal comments about Whittam?

Lets not be prescriptive- it can be either. Strange that he's not been on it so far. Must have touched a nerve!!

14natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat obviously works 9-5 , her posting times back that up. Haven't worked out what she does yet but my guess is checkout girl at the co op

15natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:I erroneously thought that "personal" implied it was a thread for Whittam to talk shite as opposed to a thread to make personal comments about Whittam?
This is much more fun anyway "personal" implies Nat's a person whereas the truth is it's just a product of a delusional mind

16natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 18:44

Cant beleive i did this for rammy on his request and he gives credit to nordave

17natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 18:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Cant beleive i did this for rammy on his request and he gives credit to nordave

Apologies y2- it was early in the morning!!

18natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 18:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Cant beleive i did this for rammy on his request and he gives credit to nordave
It's Mr. Hearse to you and I. Razz Very Happy

19natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 20:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she's a business woman from Preston. I think she once scored a volley at Deepdale too.

20natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Thu Jul 07 2016, 20:56

This

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum