Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread

+8
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
Norpig
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 17:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've only been away a week,and this happens. Johnny will feel the full weight of my wrath when he dares to show his face. He'll blame Rammy,of course.
I've a good mind to sneak round to his house and decorate every room in wood chip.
Who in their right mind would want to read the mindless ramblings of that ridiculous excuse for a woman anyway?
I'm going to make a brew and consider my options.

32natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've only been away a week,and this happens. Johnny will feel the full weight of my wrath when he dares to show his face. He'll blame Rammy,of course.
I've a good mind to sneak round to his house and decorate every room in wood chip.
Who in their right mind would want to read the mindless ramblings of that ridiculous excuse for a woman anyway?

Is one of the options moving to the Jungle with no internet connection ?

33natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've only been away a week,and this happens. Johnny will feel the full weight of my wrath when he dares to show his face. He'll blame Rammy,of course.

You ain't been gone a week

34natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Feels like a week.

35natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think it was more like 3 hours

36natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just checked,it was last Saturday night.

37natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't check. Your last visit to the site would have updated as soon as you opened up nuts

38natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Think it was more like 3 hours

Laughing That's like Breadman, books a holiday ( buys a book ) then spends a fortnight sat in an Internet booth complaining about us on nuts.

39natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I keep my own records. I'm seeing how long I spend online,and where. Been doing it for three months,and it's scary.

40natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 18:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It was nowt to do with me. I'm Nats biggest fan as you well know

41natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone has to pay. Cool

42natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 19:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Someone has to pay. Cool

£50 quid apparently.

43natasha - Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam's Personal Thread Fri Jul 08 2016, 19:08

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In fairness it was becoming a decent thread till Nat commented on it, then it started sliding strangely into the land of the delusion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum