Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preview: Stafford Rangers v Bolton Wanderers XI

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Stafford Rangers v Bolton Wanderers XI Samizadeh-4x3201-3179280_613x460

Bolton Wanderers XI continue their 2016/17 pre-season campaign away at Stafford Rangers on Tuesday night.

Kicking off at Marston Road at 7.45pm, the young Whites will be looking to continue their impressive close-season form into their third warm-up fixture, having run out 6-0 winners over Radcliffe Borough in their last outing.

In contrast, hosts Stafford Rangers will be taking part in their first pre-season match ahead of the 2016/17 Northern Premier League campaign, having won promotion last season as Northern Premier League Division One South champions.

Source

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Four triallists in contention for this game so we can expect a disjointed performance at best - against a decent team. I think we'll get battered but you never know. One of the triallists is supposedly Agostinhp Ca, a Portuguese youth international now 22 who is a mini-Medo and I'm hoping he can reignite his career after being dropped by Barca.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Four triallists in contention for this game so we can expect a disjointed performance at best - against a decent team. I think we'll get battered but you never know. One of the triallists is supposedly Agostinhp Ca, a Portuguese youth international now 22 who is a mini-Medo and I'm hoping he can reignite his career after being dropped by Barca.
Mini Medo? Medo was about 5ft tall how big's this guy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have an agostinhp ca expert on here what a surprise!

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:We have an agostinhp ca expert on here what a surprise!
or a google and wikipedia expert, there used to be a guy on BA that knew everything about every obscure player we were linked with (allegedly)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Four triallists in contention for this game so we can expect a disjointed performance at best - against a decent team. I think we'll get battered but you never know. One of the triallists is supposedly Agostinhp Ca, a Portuguese youth international now 22 who is a mini-Medo and I'm hoping he can reignite his career after being dropped by Barca.
Mini Medo? Medo was about 5ft tall how big's this guy
2ft 7''

Or he might be 5ft 7" and I just read it wrong on Wiki. Either way he's a stumpy f****r.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you follow football Boggers?

whatsgoingon wrote:
or a google and wikipedia expert, there used to be a guy on BA that knew everything about every obscure player we were linked with (allegedly)
Yeah, ken was a bellend

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stafford Rangers 1-2 Bolton Samizadeh & Newell the goalscorers

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see Madine dropped.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Good to see Madine dropped.
your prejudice and ignorance once again conspire to make you look stupid, this was the development squad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum