Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Put A Johnny On Yer Knob!

+10
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
wanderlust
gloswhite
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 16:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Undigested sweetcorn and what looks like stinky Nutella all over your helmet is something you only ever want to experience once in your life, believe me.

Who was the lucky fella?

I wouldn't say Bonce was lucky.

22johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 16:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Undigested sweetcorn and what looks like stinky Nutella all over your helmet is something you only ever want to experience once in your life, believe me.

Who was the lucky fella?

and was it with or without the Brucie mask and panda rear end

23johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 16:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Who was the lucky fella?

and was it with or without the Brucie mask and panda rear end
I don't even want to ask.

Probably a hovis mask, on a pretend boat.

24johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:13

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Who was the lucky fella?

I know you deleted the rest of the comment when you quoted it but did you not actually read it either?

"Ladies", not "Laddies".

And anyway.....you said that night was special it would be impossible to forget the magic we made together.

Especially for the first week or so, every time you sat down.

25johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Who here can seriously claim they've wrapped up every time?

You definitely can't ya virgin

26johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

This is rubbish. If someone wants the drug that much - buy it yourself!

It is a lifestyle choice.

If you do X you might get aids. Answer. Don't do X.

What if there was a £400 per month anti skin cancer drug that would let me go on sunbeds or out in the sun without suncream. Would the NHS fund me for that. No. They would say wear suncream!

If I only ever eat crisps or chocolate because it doesn't suit my lifestyle to cook healthy food, will the NHS pay for me a personal chef for £400 per month as a preventitive measure to me having a heart attack or diabetes?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:And anyway.....you said that night was special it would be impossible to forget the magic we made together.

I hate it when you divulge personal info on here.

28johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:45

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:And anyway.....you said that night was special it would be impossible to forget the magic we made together.

I hate it when you divulge personal info on here.
We already guessed you eat sweetcorn

29johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 18:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just imagine the mess after a night out after a curry.No

30johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 20:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another serious thread ruined by gay sex.

31johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 21:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote: Another serious thread ruined by gay sex.
:hijack: lol!

32johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 21:11

Hiya.....!!!!

33johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 21:12

Oi!

No sneaky editing / deleting comments!

Not fair......

34johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 22:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's just natures way of showing how wrong it is to be a fudge packer.

Graham Norton should be the one funding this, not the NHS.

35johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 23:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Another serious thread ruined by gay sex.

Laughing

36johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 23:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Graham Norton should be the one funding this, not the NHS.

Very Happy

37johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Tue Aug 02 2016, 23:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last time I watched Eastenders was when that guy had AIDS and he left Albert Square and moved abroad to somewhere to die. I think he was related to Dot Cotton and he ran a market stall.

What was his name?

38johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 08:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The last time I watched Eastenders was when that guy had AIDS and he left Albert Square and moved abroad to somewhere to die. I think he was related to Dot Cotton and he ran a market stall.

What was his name?

This isn't the TV thread.

39johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 09:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The last time I watched Eastenders was when that guy had AIDS and he left Albert Square and moved abroad to somewhere to die. I think he was related to Dot Cotton and he ran a market stall.

What was his name?

Was it Pete Beale ? Or Nasty Nick Cotton?

40johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 2 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 09:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was his name?

How the fuck did you get to eastenders?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum