Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radio Nuts - Live match commentary

+11
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Bread2.0
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
gloswhite
scottjames30
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Aug 06 2016, 14:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For anyone new to Nuts and want to listen to the match commentary it is simple and free to do.

First you need to register with us then VERIFY your registration from the email address you supplied (this is to stop spam bots and is a normal security step on any reputable site).

The verification email is sent out instantaneously so if you can't find it on your email address check your spam filter just in case).

Once you have verified and become a member then simply click on the 'Portal' link at the top of the page, scroll down a little and you will see a video - just click on to play and listen to the game.

We don't ask anything for facilitating this but Nuts only survives because we are a forum of like minded Bolton fans and we need people to join in with the laughs and disagreements we have on here - so now that you have already joined Nuts then why not post on here too!

The more people who join in, the better it is for all of us!

No posts means no forum.

No forum means no Radio Nuts!

So why not help each other out and grow together!

COYWM!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do I have access to this?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:Do I have access to this?

Yes per instructions on the first post in this thread.

We've taken steps to close down access to Radio Nuts without registering and viewing via Bolton Nuts.

Perhaps people may want to find out more about us and our forum if they keep coming back here for the match commentary all the time?

Hope so anyway!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have a question, and hopefully, its not down to me being stupid. When I was up at the MK Dons game, I tried to tune into the Tower FM station. or 97.4 (or whatever it is),  couldn't get a thing, no matter how I tried. Anyone know what I did wrong ?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:I have a question, and hopefully, its not down to me being stupid. When I was up at the MK Dons game, I tried to tune into the Tower FM station. or 97.4 (or whatever it is),  couldn't get a thing, no matter how I tried. Anyone know what I did wrong ?
It's 107.4 the only way I can think you weren't able to get it in Bolton is an aerial or radio fault or you had the wrong frequency.
97.4 I think is Rock FM

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks Sluffy, I let the radio scan the freqs, so should have picked it up anyway. I used the car radio, which is pretty effective, but I'll try again next time I'm up there.
Thanks for the prompt response.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Thanks Sluffy

At last, all is revealed. WGO is sluffy.

Actually makes a lot of sense, I knew it was a mod behind the username.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I have a question, and hopefully, its not down to me being stupid. When I was up at the MK Dons game, I tried to tune into the Tower FM station. or 97.4 (or whatever it is),  couldn't get a thing, no matter how I tried. Anyone know what I did wrong ?

Were you fiddling with the air con?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

i have to admit that I didn't look at the avatar, and assumed it was Sluffy. 
Thanks WGO  Very Happy 
Thanks Nat for highlighting my error  Very Happy
I wasn't fiddling with my air conditioning Nat, just the radio, but the worrying news is that my trade in the past was Radio Officer  Shocked

10Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Thanks Sluffy, I let the radio scan the freqs, so should have picked it up anyway. I used the car radio, which is pretty effective, but I'll try again next time I'm up there.
Thanks for the prompt response.
I think you are missing the whole point here Glos.

TowerFM is just local mate, you wouldn't get it down London on a normal radio! Very Happy

11Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
It's 107.4 the only way I can think you weren't able to get it in Bolton is an aerial or radio fault or you had the wrong frequency.
97.4 I think is Rock FM
Wakey, Wakey! Very Happy

12Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:14

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
97.4 I think is Rock FM
Wakey, Wakey! Very Happy
?

13Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
97.4 I think is Rock FM
Wakey, Wakey! Very Happy
?
He was trying to get it at Milton Keynes no? Very Happy

14Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bloody hell kp. Just go back to bed mate.  :facepalm:

15Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Bloody hell kp. Just go back to bed mate.  :facepalm:
But read it again.

Glos needs to make it clearer in the future if he came to Bolton and NOT MK Dons! Very Happy

16Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I have read it. 

He is down south. He came up here for the game against Mk Dons which was a home game. 

You can be forgiven by using the excuse that a nipper can keep you up half the night and you're very tired. I'd stick to that story if I were you.

17Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:31

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When you can no longer see the top of the hole, stop digging...... Very Happy

18Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I have read it. 

He is down south. He came up here for the game against Mk Dons which was a home game. 

You can be forgiven by using the excuse that a nipper can keep you up half the night and you're very tired. I'd stick to that story if I were you.
Haha! Just realised the game was at home!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

To be fair, I didn't get to sleep until 3am and then up at the crack of dawn! Very Happy

I can't believe that I have done it again!

Taxi! Very Happy

19Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 10:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I should be up for the Bolton Nuts Dumbo Award! Very Happy

20Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 11:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you should be applying for chief football writer at the BN, you're about as clued up as Iles  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum