Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radio Nuts - Live match commentary

+11
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Bread2.0
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
gloswhite
scottjames30
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Thu Sep 22 2016, 12:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I have read it. 

He is down south. He came up here for the game against Mk Dons which was a home game. 

You can be forgiven by using the excuse that a nipper can keep you up half the night and you're very tired. I'd stick to that story if I were you.
Haha! Just realised the game was at home!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

To be fair, I didn't get to sleep until 3am and then up at the crack of dawn! Very Happy

I can't believe that I have done it again!

Taxi! Very Happy
Typical bellend armchair fan  Very Happy

22radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Fri Sep 23 2016, 10:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm glad we got that sorted. I was confused myself at one point  Very Happy

23radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 03 2018, 04:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will unfortunately be unable to run Radio Nuts for the next few games due to not having a long enough cable to reach to the other side of the world and the radio frequency not reaching far enough.

As I am sure you have guessed, I am not in the UK and I believe that it is the next 5 games (resuming for the PNE game on the 3rd March) I am unable to provide this service for.

You never know that not providing this service may give us a bit of luck and go on and win these games!

There's always an upside to everything! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 03 2018, 06:37

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I will unfortunately be unable to run Radio Nuts for the next few games due to not having a long enough cable to reach to the other side of the world and the radio frequency not reaching far enough.

As I am sure you have guessed, I am not in the UK and I believe that it is the next 5 games (resuming for the PNE game on the 3rd March) I am unable to provide this service for.

You never know that not providing this service may give us a bit of luck and go on and win these games!

There's always an upside to everything! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drinking or smoking?

25radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 03 2018, 12:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Karly have a great time away and thank you for the many Radio Nuts you do, do.

26radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 03 2018, 12:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes KP, thanks for clicking a button.

27radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 03 2018, 13:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes KP, thanks for clicking a button.

Ah yes, but he knows which button to press - the rest of us don't!

Very Happy

28radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 10 2018, 13:32

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Have a great time KP, going to miss radio nuts.

29radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 10 2018, 14:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Sluffy & LT. It's much appreciated guys! Smile

I feel like I am missing out too with no live commentary so it looks like I will be using the Beeb live text this evening whilst watching Everton v Palace

30radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Sat Feb 10 2018, 14:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes KP, thanks for clicking a button.

I wouldn't have expected anything less from you. Very Happy

31radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon May 13 2019, 12:09

Deco91

David Ngog
David Ngog

Does it cover pre season games???

32radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon May 13 2019, 12:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deco91 wrote:Does it cover pre season games???
No. I don’t think the provider we use does pre season commentary.

33radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon May 13 2019, 13:12

Deco91

David Ngog
David Ngog

karlypants wrote:
Deco91 wrote:Does it cover pre season games???
No. I don’t think the provider we use does pre season commentary.
Ah OK, just thought this pre season be great to listen to, considering the team. No matter

34radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon May 13 2019, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deco91 wrote:Ah OK, just thought this pre season be great to listen to, considering the team.

It would be shit.

35radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Tue May 14 2019, 09:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Some things won't change next season  Very Happy

36radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon Sep 16 2019, 13:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chatbox was pretty empty on Saturday.

37radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon Sep 16 2019, 15:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was just me and thee at one stage boncey, Martin was in and out as well but not many others.

38radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon Sep 16 2019, 15:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it was just me and thee at one stage boncey, Martin was in and out as well but not many others.
Nat popped in, posted 'Hill out', and left. Very Happy

39radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon Sep 16 2019, 15:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:it was just me and thee at one stage boncey, Martin was in and out as well but not many others.
Nat popped in, posted 'Hill out', and left. Very Happy
I popped in and out as I was busy helping our new Au pair gettting settled in her room.

40radio - Radio Nuts - Live match commentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Nuts - Live match commentary Mon Sep 16 2019, 15:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is a bit odd why its so quiet on there, It doesn't help that Tower FM don't cover games now as Radio Manchester don't always have us as the main commentary game so has that put people off?

I used to love the chatbox on an away game, lots of laughs and conversations, not necessarily about football either most of the time  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum