Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cycling, books, walking the dog, moving abroad in a few years and buying a boat thread.

+2
gloswhite
rammywhite
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders won't know what to do with himself tonight when the chatbox gets started, he'll be itching to have a look  Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fucking hell shall we ask BRFC to fly the flag at half mast, get over it

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Fucking hell shall we ask BRFC to fly the flag at half mast, get over it
It's already sorted. Watch out also for the applause on 42 minutes (his waist size) and the half time musical tribute by the Dagenham girl pipers,who'll perform 'My Way' as it's never been performed before.
It makes me proud to be a wanderer.
If a collection bucket goes round,bear in mind he owes me ten quid for the Brucie mask I sent him.
I'm sure he's simply forgotten.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a personal tribute,I'm using Breaders as my avatar.

Bet you didn't know he could play the trumpet.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Fucking hell shall we ask BRFC to fly the flag at half mast, get over it
If a collection bucket goes round
I think I'll be sick in it, Jesus if it's like this when a fictitious character leaves a forum what's going to happen when brucie croaks it.
I've sent a request for a jazz arrangement of life on the ocean wave at half time

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who rattled your cage?

whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
I think I'll be sick in it, Jesus if it's like this when a fictitious character leaves a forum what's going to happen when brucie croaks it.
I've sent a request for a jazz arrangement of life on the ocean wave at half time
Fuck me i was joking before about you replacing boggers and scott but your really going for it arent you.  

Give it a rest

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Fuck me i was joking before about you replacing boggers and scott but your really going for it arent you.  

Give it a rest
So you don't see any sense in what I'm saying? & you think the lamenting is rational.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders was a popular poster and well liked by most on here so reign it in a bit WGO

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd no idea Breadman was a fictitious character. This is a game changer.

As for Brucie departing this world WGO,I think on that sad day, we'll all die a little.

To be honest most on this thread, including me, are having a bit of light hearted fun by trying to get a well luked poster to return.  Whats the problem.  Dont like it.  Dont comment

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said Johnny. Breadman has always been very well luked. Razz

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'd no idea Breadman was a fictitious character. This is a game changer.

As for Brucie departing this world WGO,I think on that sad day, we'll all die a little.
The world will certainly be a little darker, I'm dreading the day Elvis dies I don't think I could cope and would have to attach myself to Buddy Holly.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Well said Johnny. Breadman has always been very well luked. Razz
Don't be like that boncey it was obviously a typo, but I'd still like to know who nuked him

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to see an Elvis impersonator last night, but I got there too late..... Apparently, he had left the building.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I went to see an Elvis impersonator last night, but I got there too late..... Apparently, he had left the building.
You missed a treat I'm afraid to say, only their mothers could tell them apart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum