Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cycling, books, walking the dog, moving abroad in a few years and buying a boat thread.

+2
gloswhite
rammywhite
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

To be honest most on this thread, including me, are having a bit of light hearted fun by trying to get a well luked poster to return.  Whats the problem.  Dont like it.  Dont comment

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said Johnny. Breadman has always been very well luked. Razz

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'd no idea Breadman was a fictitious character. This is a game changer.

As for Brucie departing this world WGO,I think on that sad day, we'll all die a little.
The world will certainly be a little darker, I'm dreading the day Elvis dies I don't think I could cope and would have to attach myself to Buddy Holly.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Well said Johnny. Breadman has always been very well luked. Razz
Don't be like that boncey it was obviously a typo, but I'd still like to know who nuked him

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to see an Elvis impersonator last night, but I got there too late..... Apparently, he had left the building.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I went to see an Elvis impersonator last night, but I got there too late..... Apparently, he had left the building.
You missed a treat I'm afraid to say, only their mothers could tell them apart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum