Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers poised for small attendance against Everton under-23s

+8
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
NickFazer
boltonbonce
Norpig
wessy
Bwfc1958
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Officially the lowest attendance at a competitive #bwfc game in the new stadium ... 1,540 (163) #EFC

Bolton Nuts

Admin

y2johnny wrote:Yeah but out of those n in the starting xi, how many have made a start for us.  4 or 5.  Its not humiliating.  Humiliation is a state of mind.  My minds state is at peace with losing to evertons reserves depleted or otherwise

From memory 
Howard
Wilson
Beevers
Number 2
Vela
Proctor
Taylor 
Woolery 
All started.
And on came Spearing, Madine and that lanky one. 
They have all played in the league for us this season.  That's  11.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fleetwood played Blackburn U23's and got a crowd of 392, Wimbledon got 461 and Accrington got 585.
I just think the whole thing is demeaning with nothing to gain and plenty to lose.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Would have been interesting to see how many pitched up at Arse or ManU. Those buggers'd watch grass being strimmed and then pay pounds for a blade of the hallowed green stuff. I have a feeling lots of clubs are going to be losers as the costs of laying on a duff match must be higher than any income generated.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wanderers poised for small attendance against Everton under-23s - Page 3 CrIyO3zW8AADVa_

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I saw that on Twitter out of all those games only one game got more than 3000 and seven under 1000.
A huge well done to the FL for fucking something up that was already shit to start with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum