Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Henry hoping to help boyhood hero Parkinson to promotion with Bolton

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boyhood Reading fan James Henry used to idolise Wanderers boss Phil Parkinson from the terraces.

The Wolves winger was one of the high-profile new arrivals on deadline day and is now looking to help Parkinson maintain the Whites’ presence at the top of the League One table.

“I grew up watching him as a young boy, he was a Reading player at the time,” he said of the manager. “I spoke to Lee Evans at Wolves and he was singing his praises. I’m really looking forward to working with him and can’t wait to get started now.

“I played with Chris (Taylor), Beevs (Mark Beevers) and Trotts (Liam Trotter) at Millwall, so hopefully that should make it a little bit easier to get settled in and hit the ground running.

“A few seasons ago I did really well in this league with Wolves and got promotion. Hopefully I can replicate that form and help Bolton go in the same direction.”

Source

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i see the BN doing their usual full research and just nicking this from the official videos posted recently

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i see the BN doing their usual full research and just nicking this from the official videos posted recently
Exactly the same with the Ameobi and Alnwick ones

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum