Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?

BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

61BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 12:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just paid £130 for an original photo from the 1923 CF. I'm hiding in my room. Neutral
I've also got an original mounted photo of the 1923 Cup Final; a gift from my son-in-law.
The person who mounted it couldn't have been much of a footie fan because the inscription on the  mounting describes it as the 1922 Cup Final.
I remember being given a mug inscribed 'Bolton Wanderers FA Cup winners 1928'.
I wonder if the mug who inscribed it will be seeking election/re-election to the board of the ST.
If you are interested in putting your name forward for election to the Trust board, nominations will be accepted from 17th February 2020. Cool

62BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:10

Ten Bobsworth

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just paid £130 for an original photo from the 1923 CF. I'm hiding in my room. Neutral
I've also got an original mounted photo of the 1923 Cup Final; a gift from my son-in-law.
The person who mounted it couldn't have been much of a footie fan because the inscription on the  mounting describes it as the 1922 Cup Final.
I remember being given a mug inscribed 'Bolton Wanderers FA Cup winners 1928'.
I wonder if the mug who inscribed it will be seeking election/re-election to the board of the ST.
If you are interested in putting your name forward for election to the Trust board, nominations will be accepted from 17th February 2020. Cool
Norpig would be an ideal candididate imo. He's beginning to think, you know. When he begins to think rationally he'll be over-qualified so he's just about right for the ST now.

63BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And there was me thinking Ten Bob wasn't quite as full of himself as our great leader.....

64BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And there was me thinking Ten Bob wasn't quite as full of himself as our great leader.....

I'm the leader.

65BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And there was me thinking Ten Bob wasn't quite as full of himself as our great leader.....

I'm the leader.

66BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the leader.
 What like this chap?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

67BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP beat me to it  Laughing

68BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:KP beat me to it  Laughing

Laughing

69BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

70BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not the first time I've been called something along those lines.

I'm out for good this time.

Suffy, please delete my account.

71BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 13:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Jesus it's a joke Nat, i'm on about Gary Glitter not you  Rolling Eyes

72BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 14:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Calm down Nat. The memorabilia thread has gone a little off track. Very Happy

73BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 14:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was just an obvious joke to make when someone says i'm the leader which i'm sure Nat knows, just wants the attention.

74BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 14:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Naaaat, come baack.

75BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 14:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stop playing into her hands boncey  Very Happy

76BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Stop playing into her hands boncey  Very Happy
She loves it. Her recent Elvis impersonation went down a storm.

77BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 18:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not the first time I've been called something along those lines.

It would be a sad day for me personally if I ever had to do that.

Hope things are soon good for you and you return to be the leader once again on here when you are ready.

The place isn't the same without you.

78BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 19:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not the first time I've been called something along those lines.

None of this was aimed at you at all love.

Get your arse back on here! :biggrin:

79BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 20:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

80BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Mon Feb 10 2020, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

81BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 08:38

Ten Bobsworth

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Sorry, Norpig, but its just too hard to resist when somebody says they've been thinking when its plain as a pikestaff that they haven't.

82BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 10:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sorry i forgot you and Sluffy are the only ones on here with any brains, please forgive me you pompous twat  ::FU::

83BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 10:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

84BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:08

Ten Bobsworth

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I see, Boncey, that you've shared your very important messages 23,000 times. That's impressively important. I liked the clip btw.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:43; edited 1 time in total

85BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm a very important man. People hang on my every word, particularly where leisure footwear is concerned.
I'm also, as far as I know, the only full blooded Comanche posting on here. My people roamed the plains of Farnworth for many years, until we were driven out after the battle of Salters sports shop.
I still have 600 shuttlecocks going cheap if anyone's interested.

86BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:40

Ten Bobsworth

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm a very important man. People hang on my every word, particularly where leisure footwear is concerned.
I'm also, as far as I know, the only full blooded Comanche posting on here. My people roamed the plains of Farnworth for many years, until we were driven out after the battle of Salters sports shop.
Farnworth? And I thought you lived on millionaires row in Sandbanks. You hid that well.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:56; edited 1 time in total

87BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 11:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm a very important man. People hang on my every word, particularly where leisure footwear is concerned...

This is NOT leisure wear Boncey...

88BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 12:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm a very important man. People hang on my every word, particularly where leisure footwear is concerned.
Farnworth? And I thought you lived on millionaires row in Sandbanks. You hid that well.
I wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Sandbanks, unless it was to empty the bins. Shocked

89BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 12:15

Ten Bobsworth

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Sandbanks, unless it was to empty the bins. Shocked
Very important Farnworthians it is then. As well as you Boncey, there's Alan Ball, Kenneth Wolstenholme, Hilda Baker. Must be loads more that you've met at cocktail parties over the years.

90BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? on Tue Feb 11 2020, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Frank Finlay. cheers However, I don't think I've ever been to a cocktail party. I'm not really that classy.

If I spill some of my beer I usually wipe it up with my sleeve so I'll have something to suck on the way home.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum