Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 48]

391NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 17 2018, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mahomes is going to be a star, even thought the Chiefs narrowly lost he had a fantastic game.

The Steelers won in the last second against a much improved Bengals (sorry Fin) but Bonceys Bills were beaten by the Texans.
The Rams are now the only unbeaten team, but they only just got past the Lions who are much improved on last year as well.
Going to Wembley on Sunday to watch the Chargers take on the Titans, can't wait  Very Happy

392NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 23 2018, 10:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed the game at Wembley on Sunday, the NFL know how to put a show on that's for sure.

No idea why the Titans didn't go for the PAT and not the 2 point conversion to take it into overtime? Cost them the game, brave decision but didn't come off.

393NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 23 2018, 11:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you indulge in one of these Norpig? Very Happy

5300690-6304861-image-a-86-1540245361622

394NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 23 2018, 11:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That looks disgusting. 

Nat should expect one through her letterbox within days.

395NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 23 2018, 12:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Enjoyed the game at Wembley on Sunday, the NFL know how to put a show on that's for sure.

No idea why the Titans didn't go for the PAT and not the 2 point conversion to take it into overtime? Cost them the game, brave decision but didn't come off.
...but it was a great game, very close... or should i say it was a tight 'un?

Perhaps not.

396NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 23 2018, 23:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Did you indulge in one of these Norpig? Very Happy

5300690-6304861-image-a-86-1540245361622
we had hot dogs but they weren't as big as that, although for £7.50 they should have been.

397NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 24 2018, 01:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some good games this week. Pats scraped a win but were hardly convincing whilst the Chiefs and Rams strolled on imperiously and a bunch of other teams looked like their game is coming together so it's wide open.

398NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 20 2018, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone who says NFL is boring should watch this game, 2 of the best teams slugging it out, what a game!

A rematch in the Superbowl please!

399NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 20 2018, 16:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fantastic game. Could have gone either way and the score could have been even higher. Totally agree these teams would make a great Super Bowl. Have to say I’m not really missing Jason andOsi tbh.

400NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 21 2018, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My team the Steelers won again and Bonceys Bills didn't lose (they were on bye week  Laughing). The Saints are looking very good again and they dismantled the Eagles this week and are the biggest threat to the Chiefs and Rams. 
The Chicago Bears are also looking good this year and are dark horses i reckon.

Been a great season so far!

401NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 21 2018, 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I'm really enjoying it. Crying or Very sad

402NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 28 2018, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers were beaten by the Bronco's but Bonceys Bills actually won a game! The Saints and Patriots keep rolling on and there are a few teams like the Texans and Colts putting together a winning run and looking decent that should get them into the playoffs.
Time to book the Monday off after the Superbowl now i think  Very Happy

403NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 28 2018, 08:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Time to book the Monday off after the Superbowl now i think  Very Happy

I don't blame you. It's got to be more enjoyable than the current shit served up by the Whites!

404NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Dec 02 2018, 06:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kareem Hunt has been cut by the Chiefs after a video is released of him brutalising a woman. Deserves to go for being a cock, but it must hurt the Chiefs chances in what has been one of their best years to date in recent memory.

405NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 03 2018, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

only heard about that yesterday and it will hurt them. Still managed a win yesterday but it was close against a poor Raiders team.

I see the Packers have sacked their head coach as well after they got beat by the equally poor Cardinals.

406NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 03 2018, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

....week 13.....’nuff said.

407NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 01:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know the Chiefs nicked it at the end, but they are such a joy to watch especially Mahomes. That blind reverse pass was sublime. They're a mixture of champagne football and silly mistakes. Not only are they entertaining, they did the right thing in the Kareem Hunt scandal, even though it hurt their cause. I hope they win it this year - even though I doubt they will.

408NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 08:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting week this week, the Steelers lost their third game in a row and are in danger of missing out on winning their division with a game against the Patriots and Saints to come.
The Rams lost to the Bears who are getting better every week and are serious contenders now. Bonceys Bills went back to losing after a win last week.
The Colts won again and have really turned their season around and look good for a play off spot.

I'm now thinking the Saints look favourite to win the Superbowl.

409NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 09:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Interesting week this week, the Steelers lost their third game in a row and are in danger of missing out on winning their division with a game against the Patriots and Saints to come.
The Rams lost to the Bears who are getting better every week and are serious contenders now. Bonceys Bills went back to losing after a win last week.
The Colts won again and have really turned their season around and look good for a play off spot.

I'm now thinking the Saints look favourite to win the Superbowl.
A few teams have stumbled recently. The last play of the Dolphins/Pats game was a shocker but it was worth it just to see Bellichick's press conference. And Cam Newton can't believe what's happening.
Steelers - depends on how they go against the big boys starting with the Pats next week. Cowboys are also finding a bit of form but they are away at the Colts next up so that will be a real test of where they are at. 
Still too early to pick a winner - we just know who it won't be.

410NFL's back again. - Page 21 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 12 2018, 14:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gronk didn't look like the super athlete he normally does playing defence did he?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum