Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 48]

481NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 30 2019, 14:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You were too quick boncey, i deleted that so as not to spoil it for you and lusty  Very Happy

482NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 30 2019, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:You were too quick boncey, i deleted that so as not to spoil it for you and lusty  Very Happy
I noticed.  Very Happy

483NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 30 2019, 16:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

la la la la la la la la

484NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Oct 03 2019, 13:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers actually won a game  cheers granted it was the Bengals but i'll take it.

Bonceys Bills played well against the Patriots and ran them close, they look to have a good defense and a decent young QB so they should do well this year.

The Chiefs are still unbeaten but had a stiff test against the much improve Lions. The Rams were beaten by the Bucs which was a shock.

The big game of the week was the Saints against the Cowboys who are being tipped to do very well this year, The Saints edged it in a low scoring game. Kamara for the Saints is a fantastic RB and Bridgewater is doing ok filling for the injured Brees

485NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Oct 04 2019, 01:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

486NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 09 2019, 08:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another week and another loss for the Steelers  Rolling Eyes

Bonceys Bills won again and the Patriots keep rolling on. Shock of the week for me was the Colts beating the Chiefs and the Rams also got beat for the second week running but it was a close game and i expect them to bounce back.
The 49ers are the surprise team this season so far and thrashed the Browns 31-3 and are unbeaten so far. 

The Bears seriously pissed me off this week, i had them in my acca on Sunday and all other 5 teams won and they lost, the bastards - knock on wood if you're with me  Very Happy

487NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 14 2019, 10:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another week and another loss for the Steelers  Rolling Eyes

Bonceys Bills won again and the Patriots keep rolling on. Shock of the week for me was the Colts beating the Chiefs and the Rams also got beat for the second week running but it was a close game and i expect them to bounce back.
The 49ers are the surprise team this season so far and thrashed the Browns 31-3 and are unbeaten so far. 

The Bears seriously pissed me off this week, i had them in my acca on Sunday and all other 5 teams won and they lost, the bastards - knock on wood if you're with me  Very Happy
Only just caught up with it after a cheeky week in Kos.
Thought the Steelers really should have won it - and I won't spoil it by writing about today's result against the Chargers who have been gash recently.
Chiefs loss last week seemed largely due to Mahomes injury but this week they were taken apart by Deshaun Watson who was brilliant.
Only the 49ers seem to be keeping pace with the Pats - which is ironic as Jimmy Garappolo seems to be finding his feet in his first injury-free season since the Pats traded him - a decision they may yet live to regret. TBH the 49ers looked great in the games he played last season before he tore his ACL.

But there are a few good looking teams about - still a bit early to tell until they've all played top opposition. Not sure about the Bills yet, but they've got the Dolphins next so they should be good for 5 and 1.

488NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 14 2019, 11:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

489NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 16 2019, 01:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NFL have blocked this video.
Nerds only: Search for "How every team got it's name and identity" on Youtube

490NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 16 2019, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Th Steelers won cheers . i was watching the highlights last night and it was practically a home game for the Steelers looking at the crowd.

Another interesting week, the Chiefs and Rams were beaten again and are both wobbling at the moment. The Seahawks and the Saints are going under the radar and playing well.

The only unbeaten teams are now the Patriots and the 49ers, please God don't let the Patriots win another Superbowl!

491NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 16 2019, 10:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: please God don't let the Patriots win another Superbowl!
You know Bill B and Brady will be busting a gut to extend their records, but I think the Chiefs will come back when Mahomes gets over the ankle injury and Tyreek Hill gets full match fitness after his layoff - and the 49ers are looking good with Jimmy G back and fit. As mentioned there are a few teams that seem to be rising to the top now the season is properly underway but there's a helluva long way to go.

492NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 16 2019, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched the Lions vs Packers highlights and the Lions were robbed! 2 facemask penalties called against them when both were shoulder high, very poor calls and ultimately cost the Lions a win.

493NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 23 2019, 01:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: God don't let the Patriots win another Superbowl!
Watched the early games on Sunday but waited until tonight to see the rest including the Pats who looked the like the only team who are unbeatable at the moment. It will surely happen, but TBH I'm struggling to see who is going to do it in the AFC - Chiefs again? Bills ran the Pats close a couple of weeks ago.
Hard to tell as the AFC East has two of the better teams and two of the worst teams so maybe it's unrepresentative?
Ravens looked good at the Steelers who I'm sorry to say still have work to do Norpig.
NFC has clear favourites by comparison. 49ers, Packers and Saints all looking good in their respective divisions at this stage.
Let the plot thicken.

494NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 01:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The plot certainly has thickened and the cream is rising to the top.
Only Q2 ATM but the Steelers need to get their fingers out Norpig - we'll see how it pans out.

495NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers won  cheers

The Packers are looking very good this year, watched their game with the Chiefs who are missing Mahomes badly. 
The 49ers and Saints keep on winning as well. I like the look of Taysum Hill at the Saints. Supposed to be a QB but plays as a WR and RB as well and is a great player.

496NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 11:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Steelers won  cheers

The Packers are looking very good this year, watched their game with the Chiefs who are missing Mahomes badly. 
The 49ers and Saints keep on winning as well. I like the look of Taysum Hill at the Saints. Supposed to be a QB but plays as a WR and RB as well and is a great player.
Very slow start for the Steelers though going 2 TDs down to the Dolphins in a game that on paper should have been a stroll in the park - still they got it together just before HT. Not sure how far the Steelers will go this year given how some of the other teams have stepped up. Ravens also looking hot in the north, Packers, Saints and 49ers looking dominant in their divisions, NFC East and AFC South both a lottery. And then there's the Pats....not playing at their best and I'm still not convinced they've adequately replaced the Gronk, but efficient and ruthless as ever so far.
Steelers have a tough match against the Colts coming up and that is more likely to be a measure of how they've progressed.
Pats v Ravens on Monday too - another test.
Sadly, Chiefs looking like a one man team although I do like Tyreek Hill.
Equally sadly, the Bills are still a bit unpredictable but a win against the struggling Redskins would take them to 8 and 6 and very much still in the frame for the post season.

497NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 12:18

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My Bengals are shit. I can pick ‘em!

498NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 14:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes Fin they are shit  Very Happy

As for the Steelers, Connor ended up injured which i hope isn't anything that will keep him out for a while. If he''s out then we've had it! Can't see us beating the Colts to be honest

499NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 14:44

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I’m Norpig wrote:Yes Fin they are shit  Very Happy

As for the Steelers, Connor ended up injured which i hope isn't anything that will keep him out for a while. If he''s out then we've had it! Can't see us beating the Colts to be honest

I did pick them because I thought they were more in line with Bolton. Despite living in NY for 20+ years, I couldn’t go with the Giants or Jets because it just seemed like picking Man Utd or City.

500NFL's back again. - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 29 2019, 15:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I couldn’t go with the Giants or Jets because it just seemed like picking Man Utd or City.
That made me laugh - Jets are 7 and 1 and the Giants are 8 and 2 so they're not much better than the Bengals.
Why the Bengals though? Why not a team nearer to NYC like the Bills, Pats, Redskins, Browns or Steelers? In recent times only the Pats would be considered glory-hunting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum