Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NFL's back again.

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 27]

781NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Well i have to say i was pleasantly surprised to see my Steelers come back fro 10-0 down to beat Bonceys Bills  Very Happy
Controversial Mr Pig! Smile

782NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 12:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Comeback of the day has to be Chiefs who trailed throughout and somehow managed to nick it at the end. Browns were impressive though and will do well this season if they play like that.

783NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 13:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:Comeback of the day has to be Chiefs who trailed throughout and somehow managed to nick it at the end. Browns were impressive though and will do well this season if they play like that.
That was a good game but as ever Mahomes worked his magic and got them over the line. The Browns will be a tough team to beat and the AFC North is looking very strong this year.

784NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 13:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Packers looked awful! I think Rodgers want's out of there as soon as possible and it shows.

I think the Cardinals will be dark horses this season, they looked good yesterday and Murray looks to be developing into a great QB now.

785NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Sep 14 2021, 12:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some folk are already calling this the game of the year...

...but there will be more Smile

786NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Sep 14 2021, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watched the highlights of that game this morning, it was a great game  Very Happy

787NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 23 2021, 23:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No mention of the Bills 35 - nil massacre? Or the Steelers v Raiders which will only be mentioned in hushed tones?
Game of the week was Mahomes v Jackson though - what a cracker!

788NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 23 2021, 23:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:No mention of the Bills 35 - nil massacre? Or the Steelers v Raiders which will only be mentioned in hushed tones?
Game of the week was Mahomes v Jackson though - what a cracker!

I'd had enough of bills, after forking out for a new freezer.

789NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Yesterday at 08:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I was sulking after the Steelers got beat last week but there was some cracking games last week. The one annoying thing was i couldn't watch the end of the Seahawks vs Titans game because redzone and Sky didn't have the coverage when it went to OT.

The season has started off very well though. lots of close games that often go down to the last play of the game,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum