Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 48]

901NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 00:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chiefs off to their usual slow start and Bills score on their first drive.

Bills double team Hill and Kelce so Mahomes scrambles half the pitch for a TD.

7 - 7 - looks like offences are going to be on top this game.

Mathieu takes a kick to the head and may be out for the rest of the game - huge blow for the Chiefs.

902NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 01:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chiefs lose their safety to injury, but the half ends tied 14 - 14 and it's been a masterclass from the two QBs. Great entertainment and no idea who will win.

Can't stay up to watch the second half so look forward to being surprised in the morning.

903NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 01:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kidding myself. Smile

Great TD from Hardman but Butker incredibly misses again so it's 14 - 23 with Butker having thrown away 4 points,

Bills need a score off the next drive.

And immediately  - Allen throws a bomb and it's caught for a TD! Brilliant.

That could be the turning point....

904NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 02:53

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Are you still up Lusty?

905NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 02:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's down to the final 2 minutes.

And Bills on a 4th and 13 throw a TD to take the lead  by a point - targeting the injured Matthieu's replacement - and then get the 2pt conversion.

Huge plays by the Bills. 29 - 26.

Chiefs will have 1.54 to save it.

And Hill runs in from 64 yards to give the Chiefs the lead back! Two TDs in 52 seconds.

29 - 33 a 4 point margin so Allen has 1.02 and 3 time outs to win it. What a game!

Allen throwing bombs and the field is wide open. Nothing Mahomes can do now. 23 seconds - plenty of time to get it into the end zone.

And he gets it! TD

Bills think they've won it!

Mahomes has 13 seconds to get into FG range from his own 20 - and f*** me he's done it!

Butker - who's been off all night - kicking to tie it!

It's good! 36 - 36

That's a combined total of 25 points in less than 2 minutes.

OT - Ist TD wins it.

Absolute genius from both QBs. INCREDIBLE!

TBH this should have been the SB.

First drive - Mahomes takes them the full length of the field to win it!

One of the best games I've ever seen.

Better go to bed Smile

906NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 03:53

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Incredible game right there. Mind blowing stuff

907NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched the first half then went to bed and just watched the highlights now, what a game! This is why i love NFL, every playoff game has gone down to the wire and been fantastic entertainment.

908NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I watched the first half then went to bed and just watched the highlights now, what a game! This is why i love NFL, every playoff game has gone down to the wire and been fantastic entertainment.
The last two minutes were mind-blowing. First the Chiefs thought they'd won it, then the Bills - and TBF with 13 seconds on the clock and the Chiefs at their own 20 they had every reason to.
Neither side deserved to lose and as mentioned above this should have been the SB game if they weren't in the same division that is Smile

909NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 13:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know if you watch the NFL Show with Osi Umenura and J Bell but I think they got just about every prediction for the divisionals wrong. Can't blame them though - shock results and shock performances all round.
The best group of quarter finals I can remember.

And Fin - that game last night must have taken a helluva a lot out of the Chiefs - is this the Bengals year?

910NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Jan 24 2022, 23:50

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Haven't watched much NFL this year as I've not really had the time to spare.
Watched all 4 of the Divisional play offs all the way through (Recorded them and watched later cutting out adverts/breaks etc). Just finished watching Chiefs v Bills. OMG, WOW, WOW that was just unbelievable, never seen anything as unbelievable in sport as that last few minutes. Mahomes and Allen were just awesome.
Confession alert, I have red connections re friends and family so I was over the moon to see Tampa get shafted the way they did.
Won't be missing any more NFL from now on.

911NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Jan 28 2022, 12:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As exoected, Big Ben has announced his retirement.

Wondering if Aaron Rodgers is going to switch to Pittsburgh? Just a thought.

912NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Jan 28 2022, 16:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:As exoected, Big Ben has announced his retirement.

Wondering if Aaron Rodgers is going to switch to Pittsburgh? Just a thought.
 I'd love it but can't see it happening. I'll take Justin Herbert if he fancies a change  Very Happy

913NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Jan 28 2022, 16:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 I'd love it but can't see it happening. I'll take Justin Herbert if he fancies a change  Very Happy
It's just that Rodgers post game statement re "not wanting to be part of a rebuilding team" suggested he's considering a move.

You never know....

914NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Jan 28 2022, 21:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Excited for Sunday, chaps? If it’s anything like last week (highly unlikely) we’re in for a treat!

915NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Jan 29 2022, 00:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Excited for Sunday, chaps? If it’s anything like last week (highly unlikely) we’re in for a treat!
Definitely - and first up it's your lot v the Chiefs!

Obvs I'm backing Mahomie et al but you never know.

916NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Jan 29 2022, 13:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Classy gesture by Chiefs fans after they beat the Bills in the final 13 seconds....

917NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 30 2022, 22:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HT in the Bengals v Chiefs game and it's been a Mahomes masterclass so far.
They've really mixed it up.
Looked like the Chiefs were going to steamroller the first half but a superb 42 yard run from Perine dragged the Bengals back into it.
But... after Chiefs miss out on the final drive the score is only 10 - 21 - the same HT score as when the Bengals squeaked it in the regular season. Game on.

918NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 30 2022, 22:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Halfway through the third and the tide is changing - no score yet but the Bengals have forced 2 punts - none in the first half. If they can score now it will really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

919NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 30 2022, 22:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Superb defence holds the Bengals to a field goal. 13 - 21

Can Mahomes take it up the field? He dominated the first half but the Bengals defence have been hot so far in the second.

No!! Picked. Game swinging the Bengals way.

920NFL's back again. - Page 46 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Jan 30 2022, 22:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TD - going for the 2 to tie the game......and get it!

21 -21

What a comeback.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum