Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Past and present fighters.

+4
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
scottjames30
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Past and present fighters. Empty Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see GGG and Calzaghe, who knows who'd win that one?

2Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

1960's Godzilla Vs Whatever That Thing Is In Cloverfield.

3Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brucie v Derek Nimmo.

4Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:53

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thora Herd Vs Aled Jones.

5Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see Mike Tyson tear Connor McGregor apart

6Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:54

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

King Kong Vs the Mother in Law.

7Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:56

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fabians Right Peg wrote:King Kong Vs the Mother in Law.

If she's anything like mine, no contest: MIL wins with a TKO of the big monkey in about three.

8Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 18:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'd like to see Mike Tyson tear Connor McGregor apart
Have to agree with that. He gets right up my nose.

9Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it would have been interesting to see if Mayweather could have danced his way round GGG, not sure he would have had the power to knock him out though

10Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Charlie Magri v Tyson Fury.

11Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:04

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Charlie Magri v Tyson Fury.

Step ladder involved?

12Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Charlie Magri v Tyson Fury.

Step ladder involved?
No. I'd still watch it though.

13Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:07

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can you knock someone out by punching them in the knee?

14Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tyson has a glass knee. Well known.

15Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marvellous Marvin Hagler vs my favourite boxer the Dark Destroyer Nigel Benn. What a fight that would be

16Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it would have been interesting to see if Mayweather could have danced his way round GGG, not sure he would have had the power to knock him out though

It would be a boring fight, easily won by Mayweather on points, out scoring him.

17Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 19:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Norpig wrote:it would have been interesting to see if Mayweather could have danced his way round GGG, not sure he would have had the power to knock him out though

It would be a boring fight, easily won by Mayweather on points, out scoring him.
 like most Mayweather fights then  Very Happy

18Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Sun Sep 11 2016, 20:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Norpig wrote:rabbit it would have been interesting to see if Mayweather could have danced his way round GGG, not sure he would have had the power to knock him out though

like most Mayweather fights then  Very Happy
He's the best defensive fighter ever, what do you expect?

He was a world champion for 19 years, made the best look shit.

GGG wouldn't land a punch on Mayweather.

19Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Thu Sep 15 2016, 21:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Thora Herd Vs Aled Jones.

Thora Herd v Peggy Mount and the winner to take on Hilda Baker. ( Joyce Grenfell to referee the final.)

20Past and present fighters. Empty Re: Past and present fighters. Thu Sep 15 2016, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Marvellous Marvin Hagler vs my favourite boxer the Dark Destroyer Nigel Benn. What a fight that would be

Aaron Pryor v Naseem Hamed or Amir Khan. Now that would be a fight that I would gladly stump up for pay per view.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum