You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Latest statement from the ST

Latest statement from the ST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

151Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 19:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BWFCST Update

Following our email on May 5th where we asked Supporters to consider a share issue to gain a stakeholding in the club, we would like to inform you that yesterday we had our first meeting with the administrators. This was an introductory session which allowed our Chairman Terence Rigby to give the administration team more information on the Supporters’ Trust and its aims. Further meetings will be arranged once the administrator has had a chance to fully assess the situation and can give us more information. We will update again when we have further news.

152Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 19:14

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:BWFCST Update

Following our email on May 5th where we asked Supporters to consider a share issue to gain a stakeholding in the club, we would like to inform you that yesterday we had our first meeting with the administrators. This was an introductory session which allowed our Chairman Terence Rigby to give the administration team more information on the Supporters’ Trust and its aims. Further meetings will be arranged once the administrator has had a chance to fully assess the situation and can give us more information. We will update again when we have further news.

Absolutely nothing to report again then. If I alerted the press every time I had a meeting I'd have to start my own bloody media organisation

153Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 19:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:BWFCST Update

Absolutely nothing to report again then. If I alerted the press every time I had a meeting I'd have to start my own bloody media organisation
They've not alerted the press,Fin, just registered supporters.

I post it only to let non members see what we're getting.

154Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 20:33

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Nothing to see here, nothing to see, move along !!!!!

155Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 20:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nothing to see here, nothing to see, move along !!!!!
That could be the new forum motto. Smile

156Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Most posters are moving to Chorley Nuts.

If you've not had an invite, you know why.

157Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Most posters are moving to Chorley Nuts.

If you've not had an invite, you know why.
I've not had an invite.

I know why.

158Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 21:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Slippers.

159Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 21:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Slippers.
I can't find Chorley Nuts. Just Nuts of Chorley, although they do have a fully stocked trade counter.

160Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 21:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Are you the number 1 nut of Chorley Nat?

161Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 21:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Of course I'm a number 1. Just as I am on here.

162Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed May 15 2019, 22:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I thought so  Smile

163Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Thu May 16 2019, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joint statement from the Community Trust and the Supporters’ Trust

After recent discussions with the Community Trust regarding the ongoing difficulties surrounding staff wages and a subsequent meeting yesterday, it has been collectively decided that a more practical solution is needed to deal with the current distress being experienced by staff as a result of unpaid wages.

The Community Trust has been humbled and overwhelmed by the outpouring of goodwill together with massive levels of donations of both funds and provisions from all over the country and have been in regular contact with the BWFCST during this process and also during previous incidences of non-payment of wages and wish to place on record their heartfelt thanks for offers of assistance from the Supporters’ Trust.

Questions have been asked about why there seems to be some difficulties in administering such generous offers of assistance. The simple answer is that both the BWCT and the BWFCST are regulated by the FCA. Those regulations place strict conditions, which must be complied with, regarding the use of such resources. Please rest assured that we are collectively continuing to look at ways of assisting in the current situation.

We are all in this together and will continue to find solutions by sticking together and assisting Phil Mason and his team wherever possible in continuing their community work

164Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Fri Aug 30 2019, 14:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As fans will be aware the Supporters’ Trust set up a fundraising page at the start of the administration. We initially used funds to engage an expert lawyer in this field to advise on proceedings and the Trust’s role in the process. We also sought advice on governance issues that have blighted the club during Anderson’s ownership. We will update in due course on expenditure to date  but in the meantime, there is still work to be  done with this fund and we would like to consult with our new owners on some outstanding issues where this can be utilised before we report back. Please be patient whilst we continue with our work and and we will update as and when we are able.
Many thanks to all who have contributed generously to this fighting fund. Your help has been invaluable to the work of the Trust during this turbulent period for our club.

Anybody any the wiser?

..dunno..

165Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Fri Aug 30 2019, 14:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It should be donated to the academy or a nice touch would be to people who will lose their jobs at Bury

166Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Fri Aug 30 2019, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It should be donated to the academy or a nice touch would be to people who will lose their jobs at Bury
Give it to the community trust. I'm sure they would use it wisely.

167Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Fri Aug 30 2019, 16:30

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

168Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Fri Aug 30 2019, 17:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fighting fund? I wonder how much the ST have made out of this latest fundraiser.

It’s just a bunch of chancers who have no say whatsoever in the dealings at BWFC tbh.  Very Happy

169Latest statement from the ST - Page 6 Empty Re: Latest statement from the ST on Wed Sep 04 2019, 19:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum