Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pardew bites the dust

+4
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
rammywhite
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pardew bites the dust Empty Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 16:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Alan Pardew has been given the push.
That's another manager sacked because of poor performances- what do owners want from their managers.. Not everyone can guarantee success and I think that Pardew would have kept them up this season as there are far worse outfits than Palace (Hull, Swansea and Sunderland to name three of them|).
For a club like Palace remaining in the premiership is success!

Apparently the fat greedy walrus is favourite for the job

2Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 16:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit surprised they chose to do it now,but,as someone once said, 'It's a funny old game'.

3Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 16:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Allardyce big favourites. He's coming home

4Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 16:52

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Alan Pardew has been given the push.
That's another manager sacked because of poor performances- what do owners want from their managers.. Not everyone can guarantee success and I think that Pardew would have kept them up this season as there are far worse outfits than Palace (Hull, Swansea and Sunderland to name three of them|).

With the talent at their disposal there record in 2016 reads like a train wreck, they have the worst record in the English leagues and without a good start last season they'd have gone down.
With the likes of Zaha, Benteke, Townsend, Puncheon, Cabaye, MacArther, there is no way that is the worst squad in the league so something is wrong somewhere.

5Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw their points total for this calender year and i'm surprised he lasted this long to be honest

6Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well at least David Moyes can breathe a sigh of relief

7Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

whatsgoingon wrote:

With the talent at their disposal there record in 2016 reads like a train wreck, they have the worst record in the English leagues and without a good start last season they'd have gone down.
With the likes of Zaha, Benteke, Townsend, Puncheon, Cabaye, MacArther, there is no way that is the worst squad in the league so something is wrong somewhere.
He pissed away a ton of money of that donkey Benteke ...... Zaha is overrated and Townsend can't get into the first team...so no they don't have has much talent as it says on paper. I'm not sure Pardew has a good eye for talent .... he pissed away plenty at Newcastle also.

8Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Fri Dec 23 2016, 00:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

terenceanne wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

He pissed away a ton of money of that donkey Benteke ...... Zaha is overrated and Townsend can't get into the first team...so no they don't have has much talent as it says on paper. I'm not sure Pardew has a good eye for talent .... he pissed away plenty at Newcastle also.
I'd still fancy that group of players managed and motivated playing to a system to achieve more than they have. They were in the top 6 in the first half of last season and then they just dropped off a cliff

9Pardew bites the dust Empty Re: Pardew bites the dust Fri Dec 23 2016, 07:26

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's a quality squad compared with what Allaryce has worked with previously. A bit of defensive help in the window and he''ll have them finishing well away from trouble. A far easier job than his last in the Premier League.

Benteke and Zaha both the type of player he loves to work with and if he can sort Dann out at the back he will be laughing all the way to another £1m+ bonus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum