Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump and the call girls

+5
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Norpig
whatsgoingon
wanderlust
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump and the call girls Empty Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The more I hear about Trump and the hookers in Moscow, the more I am torn between conflicting conspiracy theories. 
On the one hand this could be manoeuverings from the American "establishment" (using a British agent) to undermine the new President in order to limit his activities - as Trump claims.
On the other Trump's election win could have been rigged by the Russians in the full knowledge that they already have him by the nuts and controlling the POTUS is exactly what they would want. 

Is it feasible that Trump is in fact a pawn of Moscow?

On another note, in what sense does handing his business interests over to his son divulge him of conflict of interest?

2Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:30

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Is it feasible that Trump is in fact a pawn of Moscow?

On another note, in what sense does handing his business interests over to his son divulge him of conflict of interest?
Is it feasible that Trump is in fact a pawn of Moscow? yes absolutely providing there is something in it for him, because that is all he is interested in.

On another note, in what sense does handing his business interests over to his son divulge him of conflict of interest? - It doesn't it's a meaningless token gesture.

3Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Given his past comments and actions i can bet the golden showers and the rest are all true. The Russians will be furious this has leaked now before they could use it against once he was in office

The whole story of the email hacks and trying to get him in office and then blackmailing him does sound like a spy story or film but that doesn't mean it's not true

I give him a year before he steps down for one scandal or another

4Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:32

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Divest, surely?

And no it doesn't.

5Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:35

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And for the record, I'm dubious as to whether or not these videos do actually exist but it's nice to see the twat being played at his own game for a change, ie make some shit up and sling it at him.

My big concern is over the fact that he's said he's setting up an internal investigation into the security services which will report back in 90 days.

It looks to me as though he's going to do the same as he's already done with his cabinet appointments, ie appoint one of his goons, thus neutering the CIA, etc and preventing the truth from coming out.

6Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Divest, surely?
Indeed. Having a few senior moments today. Got out of the shower this morning, reached for the deodorant and squirted my armpit with shaving gel. Not the best start.

7Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Was there ever as murky a situation as this for an in coming president. He hasn't taken the oath of office yet and already its turning into a media circus and scandal.
I'm not going to listen to any more of it as its  a crisis based on rumour ,hearsay, bluff and double bluff.
He's an arrogant disaster not simply waiting for the chaos to unfold- its unfolding before he gets his hands on power.
It simply makes me afraid-  a consummate politician like Putin ( like him or loathe him) will run rings round him.
The  Russians must be jubilant.
It wouldn't surprise me that when he's taking the oath of office Russian tanks start rolling into the Baltic republics.

8Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 13:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
The  Russians must be jubilant.
It wouldn't surprise me that when he's taking the oath of office Russian tanks start rolling into the Baltic republics.
IF there is anything in this I suspect it will be buried in the internal enquiry and the Russki's won't be able to do much because as Norpig points out, the early release of the story kinda blows their cover.

9Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 19:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What struck me yesterday was the massive difference between the outgoing eloquent, dignified president and the incoming lout.

10Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 21:01

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

On the other Trump's election win could have been rigged by the Russians in the full knowledge that they already have him by the nuts and controlling the POTUS is exactly what they would want. 

:agree:

11Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 21:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Divest, surely?
Indeed. Having a few senior moments today. Got out of the shower this morning, reached for the deodorant and squirted my armpit with shaving gel. Not the best start.

Same here. I buttered a block of cheese instead of the bread the other night.

12Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Thu Jan 12 2017, 21:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If a fish could talk it would make the same mouth movements as Donald Fart!
He'll only do one term maximum, if he doesn't shoot himself in the foot somebody will do it for him, but a bit higher.

13Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Fri Jan 20 2017, 17:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helluva inaugural speech from Trump and I imagine that his supporters will be over the moon with the nationalist "America first" tone even if they don't believe it will be possible to revitalise their coal and steel industries and put them on a profitable footing. 
Fortunately the UK will be first in line to get a deal that will benefit Americans everywhere. It's going to be a fascinating first 100 days during which Trump promised to initiate all his major electoral promises.

14Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Sat Jan 21 2017, 01:02

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Go trump, glad to see the back of that feeble useless weak excuse for a commander in chief and his gob on a stick Bint.

15Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Sat Jan 21 2017, 02:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting article with good BBC links assessing Trump's chances of delivering on his promises....
Also assesses Obama's performance

16Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Wed Jan 25 2017, 08:31

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

17Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Wed Jan 25 2017, 09:54

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bread: Thanks for the above:- brilliant!

18Trump and the call girls Empty Re: Trump and the call girls Wed Jan 25 2017, 10:06

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Spot on, isn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum