Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Think This Is Funny?

+8
wessy
Lard Lad
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 15:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

2funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 15:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not funny in the slightest, i hope one day he doesn't find himself homeless

3funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 15:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did xmiles really just post something that wasn't anti-Brexit or anti-Tory?

4funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 15:52

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nope disgusting, suspect the little brat hadn't even earned the cash and it was from the bank of mum and dad. If he was mine I'd cut him off and let him earn a living, then see how ready he is to burn it.

5funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 16:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Did xmiles really just post something that wasn't anti-Brexit or anti-Tory?
I think it was anti-Tory as the twat in question is in the Tory Youth Black Shirts.

6funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I think it was anti-Tory as the twat in question is in the Tory Youth Black Shirts.

Ah, that explains the original post then.

I thought it was a bit out of character for xmiles.

7funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Ah, that explains the original post then.

I thought it was a bit out of character for xmiles.
Correction:

Was in the Black Shirts - they kicked him out for getting caught.

Now he's just a Cambridge University Non-Tory as opposed to a CUCA member.

8funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 17:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the guy. Related to Nicola Sturgeon apparently.
funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Nintchdbpict000300440402

9funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 17:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's what I expect hipster to look like

10funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Fri Feb 10 2017, 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:That's what I expect hipster to look like
Smile

11funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sat Feb 11 2017, 11:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:This is the guy. Related to Nicola Sturgeon apparently.
funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Nintchdbpict000300440402
He even looks like an obnoxious twat.

12funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sat Feb 11 2017, 15:52

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'd give the twat a top fat lip to match his bottom one.

13funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sun Feb 12 2017, 16:40

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Typical weak chinned Tory deserves a slap, it fits the profile required to be a young conservative it will never change, it's laughable that now this government projects itself as the voice of the working man.  You would need to be seriously dim to swallow that line.

In saying that Labour my own party are allowing a free hit on all subjects, through such shambolic leadership, i have never known even under Michael Foot such a feeble opposition. Labour may become the third party unless Corbyn Fooks off and quick.

14funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sun Feb 12 2017, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:my own party

You shouldn't have your "own party". You should vote for the party which you feel will do the best for the community or country at the moment you are asked to vote.

People who vote Labour or Conservative regardless of their policies are idiots.

15funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sun Feb 12 2017, 16:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wessy wrote:my own party

You shouldn't have your "own party". You should vote for the party which you feel will do the best for the community or country at the moment you are asked to vote.

People who vote Labour or Conservative regardless of their policies are idiots.

Wow something Nat and I agree on!

16funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sun Feb 12 2017, 19:09

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Put the bastard out on the streets for a week. He'd be someone's bitch within 20 minutes.

17funny - Anyone Think This Is Funny? Empty Re: Anyone Think This Is Funny? Sun Feb 12 2017, 19:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another bloke you would love to give a smack round the chops.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum