Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things are starting to go wrong.

+7
Cajunboy
Bread2.0
wanderlust
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
Lard Lad
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:34

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Is it a set age when annoying bits start playing up, in the last month I've started getting migraines. My right knee keeps clicking when I'm running, had to have a wisdom tooth out which they could not find anything wrong with.I keep waking up at 4am approx every morning and can't get back to sleep. I seem to be getting bored with sex. I am getting a angrier about minor stuff and been thinking about death a lot and would it be a good trip.

2Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was hardly ever ill before i reached 40 but since then lots of little things have gone wrong, nothing major but it is weird and annoying, the joys of getting older i'm afraid

3Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wait until you get to my age. I keep getting letters and emails from the Co-op,suggesting various funeral plans.
Then there are the 'How to make a will' letters.
Care Homes.
Shop mobility chairs.
The list is endless.
The latest was a mobile phone with huge numbers,for people like me,who are obviously myopic,and simple.

4Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bonce, I'm sure you'll agree, that he's in for a delight when he reaches 60, and he gets an envelope and instructions on how to check for bowel cancer  Very Happy (I was feeling quite pleased, until I read that)

5Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bonce, I'm sure you'll agree, that he's in for a delight when he reaches 60, and he gets an envelope and instructions on how to check for bowel cancer  Very Happy (I was feeling quite pleased, until I read that)
I enjoy sending a sample through the post. My mate got the wrong end of the stick and sent the whole of his dump in a plastic container.

6Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are Saga stalking you yet AD?

7Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Bonce, I'm sure you'll agree, that he's in for a delight when he reaches 60, and he gets an envelope and instructions on how to check for bowel cancer  Very Happy (I was feeling quite pleased, until I read that)
I enjoy sending a sample through the post. My mate got the wrong end of the stick and sent the whole of his dump in a plastic container.
I hope they had the courtesy to return the container  Smile

8Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bloody Saga. They're as bad as the Readers Digest used to be.

9Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:15

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm penciled in for a CT scan at Townley's soon.

I've had hemiplegic migraines for over 35 years and it looks like they've taken there toll a bit on my central nervous system because I appear to have developed a kind of Neuropathy, hence the CT scan.

They thought I'd had a stroke at first.

And I only turned 47 on bastard Sunday. 

What's it going to be like when I'm as ancient as Bouncey?

10Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hard news there mate, but when you get to Bonces age, you'll have your own carer, just like him  Very Happy

11Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bloody Saga. They're as bad as the Readers Digest used to be.
They stopped nagging me after about 5 years as I recall, but my God they were persistent. And surprisingly expensive.

12Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It goes like this. Very Happy

13Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I'm penciled in for a CT scan at Townley's soon.

I've had hemiplegic migraines for over 35 years and it looks like they've taken there toll a bit on my central nervous system because I appear to have developed a kind of Neuropathy, hence the CT scan.

They thought I'd had a stroke at first.

And I only turned 47 on bastard Sunday. 

What's it going to be like when I'm as ancient as Bouncey?
Some big words there. Is it connected to diabetes?

Hope everything goes well mate.

14Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:35

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It can be a side-effect of Type 2 Diabetes but that's not what's causing mine because I am surprisingly Diabetes free.

It's not particularly debilitating and it's not obvious.

I've just got massively reduced sensation down my right hand side. 

And it feels a bit odd in bed at night when you can't feel your face on the pillow or your leg on the mattress. It's not that it's numb, more a sensation that there's nothing there.

It shit me up royally the first time it happened.

It's hard to articulate really.

15Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:44

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's a stabbing in the eye and front of head pain had it for two days with squiggly lines and vomiting,docs put me on Paramax. It's a terrible headache.

16Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:45

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:Are Saga stalking you yet AD?
Very Happy

17Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:48

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Another thing either someone has adjusted my bike seat higher or I'm shrinking, but my lads do like a joke or two.

18Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We shrink as we get older Lard. It's very embarrassing when the bottom of your undershorts touch your feet.

19Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 15:56

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

boltonbonce wrote:We shrink as we get older Lard. It's very embarrassing when the bottom of your undershorts touch your feet.
Very Happy

20Things are starting to go wrong. Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:00

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Doc says no more running as its damaging to the knees, I said but I see all these little old guys running, he says let's see what was your weight last check up.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum