Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anything going on ?

+7
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Anything going on ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything going on ? Mon May 22 2017, 17:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bread is back and immediately the bumchumary starts up again.
Nonsense. He's anti trombone for a start.

And that big sideburn look is a bit too Amos Brearley for my liking.

Anything going on ? - Page 3 Amos+1985

32Anything going on ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything going on ? Mon May 22 2017, 18:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:When it gets itchy.
This. I've no idea how people grow a full blown beard because it irritates me like fuck after a week.

33Anything going on ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything going on ? Mon May 22 2017, 22:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That's me up to date then Very Happy

34Anything going on ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything going on ? Mon May 22 2017, 22:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When it's got past the red, itchy, sore stage it get's long and soft and is annoying because it get's in your soup and dribbles. I've only done it once and it was a relief to chop it all off.Chopped the hair as well and looked very dodgy.

35Anything going on ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything going on ? Mon May 22 2017, 22:50

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I shave every day. Not by choice but we have a sod of an OC that has telescopic vision and a big mouth so it's as well to be well turned out.
Oh, aye. I don't play the trombone but can play the piano, mouth organ and penny whistle. May start learning the bagpipes to to piss people off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum