Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust

+15
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Buellix
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
karlypants
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
Bollotom2014
Norpig
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 13]

121Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:I want a goal scorer who craves attention (to play for us)!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

122Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:17

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think what your after is to change the notification of replies on your preferences -

Always notify me of replies : Select No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Manning imo is a completely untrustworthy, underhand and deceitful individual and I don't want to be a member of any website that he participates in. Is it too much to ask for you to arrange, without further ado, to cancel, delete, remove (whatever the correct terminilogy is) any registration I have with Bolton Nuts. I don't want to be listed as a member and don't want to receive any further communications of any kind.
Is that clear enough?

Sluffy, is there a way of sending him MORE notifications?

123Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Sluffy, is there a way of sending him MORE notifications?

lol!

124Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:46

If we all pm him he will get loads

125Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:48

Ive just sent 3

126Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 21:57

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Four

127Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 22:01

Five

128Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Manning imo is a completely untrustworthy, underhand and deceitful individual and I don't want to be a member of any website that he participates in. Is it too much to ask for you to arrange, without further ado, to cancel, delete, remove (whatever the correct terminilogy is) any registration I have with Bolton Nuts. I don't want to be listed as a member and don't want to receive any further communications of any kind.
Is that clear enough?

Mate, it's been a fun having you here and you've informed and entertained us in equal measure.

I strongly suspect you are no 'innocent' on social media and forums like Nuts - so know full well what you are up to and the reactions you will get.

If you seriously want to delete your account then you do it yourself, I'm sure you're far more than capable of that if you need to be.

I do hope you don't though and play with us all a bit more.

129Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Aug 30 2017, 08:04

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:
What are you talking about Nat?  You blame the team for not having fight, and now we have two bloggers who have more fight than the team.  Let them say their piece.  It's much more fun than watching our team on the pitch.

It's no fun watching some guy crave attention. If he wants to go he should just stop posting. It's not rocket science.
What kind of attention have you been craving, Natasha, like 27,216 times?
Don't tell me. I'm not interested. Just get me out of here for good. Is there an escape committee?

130Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Wed Aug 30 2017, 08:24

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fucking hell Gary just log the fuck out and don't come back. You whinge more than a child being sent to bed early.

131Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Jan 08 2018, 12:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Latest update:

New Board Now in Place

After the recent elections held in November/December 2017, the new BWFCST board met for the first time on 03 January 2018.

The meeting was very proactive and the board collectively recognise that there are several issues to address, both in the short term and the long term.

Personnel now involved in moving the BWFCST forward are as follows:

Elected members: Paul Brown, Simon Nightingale, Terence Rigby, Mike Smith and Maggie Tetlow.

In addition, Roger Allanson and Ian Bridge have been co-opted on to the board by the elected members to assist with the workload.

The first task of the new board was to decide on a new chairperson and Terence Rigby was unanimously elected to fill the position. Thanks go to Terence for taking on this role and we are sure he will prove to be an excellent chairman for the remainder of his term on the board.

Matters Discussed

It is intended to distribute notes of the board meeting to members in due course, but a summary of items discussed is noted below:

• Board structure, working groups and responsibilities
• How to improve communications with members and be more accessible
• Development of BWFCST policy including the need to plan for a variety of scenarios
• Timescales for AGM and filing of accounts
• Current club governance issues

A schedule of further board meetings was agreed which will cover the remainder of the season and we will continue to engage with all relevant parties as effectively as possible.

132Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Jan 08 2018, 12:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

133Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Apr 22 2019, 11:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Bassini has invited two members of the BWFCST Board to be his guests at today's game.

We have accepted and will use the contact to open up a meaningful dialogue and hear his plans for the future.

134Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Apr 23 2019, 21:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meeting with Mr Bassini

Our meeting with Mr Bassini was  constructive in terms of opening dialogue and starting to build a relationship. The discussions echoed much of what he has already said in interviews he has given to the media recently. The worry though still seems to be that he is not fully aware of the level of debt involved but made assurances that he will find whatever funds are necessary. He said he would like to have a further meeting with the Trust board soon.

135Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Apr 23 2019, 21:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Meeting with Mr Bassini

Our meeting with Mr Bassini was  constructive in terms of opening dialogue and starting to build a relationship. The discussions echoed much of what he has already said in interviews he has given to the media recently. The worry though still seems to be that he is not fully aware of the level of debt involved but made assurances that he will find whatever funds are necessary. He said he would like to have a further meeting with the Trust board soon.

So absolutely nothing to report then

136Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Apr 23 2019, 21:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They could at least have mentioned what they had to eat.

137Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Apr 23 2019, 22:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:They could at least have mentioned what they had to eat.

They should recruit that Doom Bar bore from the BN.

138Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon May 06 2019, 13:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody make sense of this?

Bolton Supporters' Trust appeal for help to 'save our club'

THE Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust say they are close to pulling together a potential rescue package for the club.
The trust board issued a statement yesterday giving a brief outline of their plan, also floating the idea of a share issue. 

It read: 

“As we approach yet another winding up petition without any sign of resolution of the club ownership situation, we are working behind the scenes, as we have been for some months now, to find some way of pulling various parties together to protect the future of BWFC for the supporters and the community.
“We cannot give details at this moment due to the various parties requiring confidentiality to the discussions.
“However, we fully appreciate that we need to act to rescue our club and look for your support and trust over the next few days when we hope matters will become clearer.
“Additionally, if there is an appetite among supporters and the 5.5 per cent balance shareholders of Burnden Leisure Ltd and, indeed, the wider Bolton community for seeking to own the club, we are able to offer shares in the Community Interest Company.
"The more showing their support for such an initiative, the better our chances of saving our club.”

For more information contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

139Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon May 06 2019, 13:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They don't have any cash to be part of a takeover surely? If they can help get people and groups together then all well and good, we need all the help we can get.

140Supporters Trust - Page 7 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon May 06 2019, 13:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:They don't have any cash to be part of a takeover surely? If they can help get people and groups together then all well and good, we need all the help we can get.

They don't have enough cash to take the club on, that's for certain.

I honestly have no idea of what they are trying to say here?

Anyone able to decipher it at all?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum