Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust

+15
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Buellix
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
karlypants
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
Bollotom2014
Norpig
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

161trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is the official supporters Trust KP

162trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It is the official supporters Trust KP
What’s the other thing then?

163trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The other thing is a share offer which would mean the ST are looking to buy part or all of the club but that hasn't been launched yet. I suspect that will be aimed at the more wealthy business men and companies wanting to be a part of owning the club.
Can't really see this coming off but with things as bad as they are you just never know.

164trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Leeds did one of these it would raise millions.

This is so tin pot.

165trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off and support Leeds then.

166trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:A lot of negativity on here about this fighting fund which i'm quite surprised at. I've not been the ST's biggest fan but they are at least trying to do something constructive as administration looks nailed on now.
They know they can't afford to take over the club but if they can help bring together interested parties and help the club out than where's the harm?

That's not what they are saying the money is for though!

The money is as they state for three things -

1 - Their legal fees - but what legal fees will they incur?
2 - Running the club in Administration - £25k won't pay for a single days cost's in Admin.
3 - Fighting possible EFL sanctions for next year - why would they want money for that if they don't even own the club?

I can understand them trying to raise money to buy the club but they clearly say it IS NOT for that reason (See Iles article above).

Note also that the ST have said the Board will spend the money how they see fit - they aren't going to refund it to people.

Also it's worth noting that two of the board have details in the public domain about, shall we say, inappropriate use funds they have previously been in control of!

See the links I've posted earlier on in this thread.

167trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw all that Sluffy, i think they may not have worded it correctly to be fair, The funding during administration would be to cover their costs for lawyers etc as the EFL have to contact the ST when we go into administration i would think.
A lot of piss taking on here but what are you prepared to do to save the club?

168trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The other thing is a share offer which would mean the ST are looking to buy part or all of the club but that hasn't been launched yet. I suspect that will be aimed at the more wealthy business men and companies wanting to be a part of owning the club.
Can't really see this coming off but with things as bad as they are you just never know.
I meant there is another supporters association that’s official that was here first no?

169trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're probably thinking of the supporters association,KP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

170trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Fuck off and support Leeds then.

Bit much. Hope the mods have a quiet word. 

Shocked

171trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 13:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You're probably thinking of the supporters association,KP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes I think that’s it Bonce! Very Happy

172trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 14:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Shocked
 They should have a quiet word with you and ask why as a so called Bolton fan you constantly rubbish the club and it's fans.

173trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 14:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Shocked
 They should have a quiet word with you and ask why as a so called Bolton fan you constantly rubbish the club and it's fans.
I will box both your ears together if you carry on! 

Razz

174trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 14:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Shocked

He does it in fun and as far as I'm aware he really is a Bolton fan.

Hipster does actually makes some very valid points at times even if some of us don't like to listen to them.

LG/Hipster has always been one of my favourite posters along with Natasha and we three go back pre-Bolton Banter days.

I know you are stressed with all that's been happening at the club but we are still alive, Howard on Wways is predicting another two week adjournment and I don't doubt there are genuine people working behind the scenes to rescue the club - even if they have to use the ST and their 21 day grace period to buy the club out of Admin to do it.

175trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 14:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Ken Anderson
May 7, 2019
Sorry but this is all i can afford. Monaco has rinsed me.Apologies peasants x
£2.00

176trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 15:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wouldn't even give that much Martin  Very Happy

177trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 16:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Shocked

He does it in fun and as far as I'm aware he really is a Bolton fan.

Hipster does actually makes some very valid points at times even if some of us don't like to listen to them.

LG/Hipster has always been one of my favourite posters along with Natasha and we three go back pre-Bolton Banter days.

I know you are stressed with all that's been happening at the club but we are still alive, Howard on Wways is predicting another two week adjournment and I don't doubt there are genuine people working behind the scenes to rescue the club - even if they have to use the ST and their 21 day grace period to buy the club out of Admin to do it.

Thanks. We all need to relax.

178trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets see what happens tomorrow first eh?

179trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 18:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Last time I bought shares in the club, £1000 worth, the club needed cash, so took back ownership, and as a result, I, and many others, lost everything we had invested.  No way will I do that again. If i remember rightly, a certain Mr Gartside was the chairman.

180trust - Supporters Trust - Page 9 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue May 07 2019, 20:55

Just reads as though they’re fundraising to support in a worst case scenario to me. Don’t see the issue to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum