Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust

+15
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Buellix
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
karlypants
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
Bollotom2014
Norpig
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

61Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 12:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Kane believed me to be Chris C on a couple of occasions - I'm not.

We here on Nuts try our hardest not to ban anyone if we can help it, we believe that we are all grown ups and should be able to behave ourselves by now, so Ten Bob is free to post away on Nuts if he would wish to, whether he posts hard core facts or fantasy theory's - we are all big enough to make our minds up as to what we think stuff is - and my own golden rule is not to believe what anybody on the internet claims until it is independently proved as fact by a reliant and well trusted third party.

I've also tried recently to get Kane/Chris Manning actively involved in Nuts as despite what many across the BWFC forums may think of him, I know him to be a fantastic forum poster when he wants to be.

I only mention this about Mr M to show that despite whatever reputations people pick up for themselves across the internet (some deservedly, others not) that we at Nuts are happy to take people at face value and allow them to join in and add to the news, views and opinions about or club (or anything else they find of interest) and a laugh or two as well we hope.

Personally I'd rather have both of you posting regularly on here spouting your views (pro or anti to any I or anyone else here on Nuts may have),  The more lively the place is the more interesting and fun it becomes for all of us including yourselves!

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)

62Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 12:52

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Mr Kane believed me to be Chris C on a couple of occasions - I'm not.

We here on Nuts try our hardest not to ban anyone if we can help it, we believe that we are all grown ups and should be able to behave ourselves by now, so Ten Bob is free to post away on Nuts if he would wish to, whether he posts hard core facts or fantasy theory's - we are all big enough to make our minds up as to what we think stuff is - and my own golden rule is not to believe what anybody on the internet claims until it is independently proved as fact by a reliant and well trusted third party.

I've also tried recently to get Kane/Chris Manning actively involved in Nuts as despite what many across the BWFC forums may think of him, I know him to be a fantastic forum poster when he wants to be.

I only mention this about Mr M to show that despite whatever reputations people pick up for themselves across the internet (some deservedly, others not) that we at Nuts are happy to take people at face value and allow them to join in and add to the news, views and opinions about or club (or anything else they find of interest) and a laugh or two as well we hope.

Personally I'd rather have both of you posting regularly on here spouting your views (pro or anti to any I or anyone else here on Nuts may have),  The more lively the place is the more interesting and fun it becomes for all of us including yourselves!

63Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 12:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This could be interesting. We've stopped bickering, mostly, amongst ourselves, and now we have two relative newcomers who have spilled over from another board, and who seem intent on continuing their arguments.

64Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 13:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A few months ago KA issued this statement:

I have seen the comments that Dean has made concerning my web notes and whilst I also do not wish to become embroiled in a public debate with him, (as I think that this is best done through our respective lawyers) there are certain elements of his comments that I believe I need to respond to.
This is a shame as like Dean, for the benefit of the club and the supporters, I would have preferred to keep the details of our dispute out of the press, but unfortunately, the filing of the accounts by Deloitte and recent events have made this impossible.
I do not accept that my comments were 'misleading and without foundation', I merely stated the facts, as I saw them.
Firstly, as I have learnt to expect from statements and comments from Dean over a period of time, he is very economical with the truth. On numerous occasions from the very outset, back in March 2016, when we both became directors/shareholders, Dean has been requested to personally contribute towards the club's ongoing funding requirements, alongside me.
However, he has always declined to contribute, even when he was full time employed (as the highest paid club employee, outside of players) and actively involved in the day-to-day operations, so fully aware of the club's financial position.
Once again, for the record, unlike Dean, who has taken substantial monies (circa £1.5m) out of the club, one way or the other, I have never taken a salary despite working virtually full time and tirelessly on both club and hotel matters.
Apart from when I have been away on holiday, I have attended virtually every home and away game this season. The same cannot be said for Dean, who has been conspicuous by his absence at many games and comments have been made by others about this.
Dean and I have discussed the sale of various players since day one. I do accept though that we did not specifically discuss Zach Clough on transfer deadline day. However, how else did he think the club could survive financially and pay the salaries and ongoing running costs, once he had made it absolutely clear that he was not prepared to fund the business alongside me?
He is more than welcome to contact me whenever he wishes to discuss football, or any other matters, but has chosen not to. Indeed, he has little or no contact with me, the manager or other staff. I have never stopped him talking to any of the staff.
As for his comments about not receiving financial information, this has been provided to him by both Anthony Massey and John Pelling in the past and is still readily available to him, but unfortunately, he has never made himself available to attend board meetings, despite numerous requests.
Furthermore, once we became suspicious that Dean might be leaking sensitive financial information, we took the decision to only make financial information available to him at the club premises or board meetings and not in emails etc. I am always prepared to meet with Dean on a weekly basis, or monthly at a board meeting to discuss anything if he so wishes.
Dean is and has always been aware of the club's ongoing current and past financial requirements, and was asked to contribute, alongside me again, only last week to help pay the salaries etc. But as is becoming the norm, he failed to respond to emails, (he is very selective in what he does and doesn't respond to) which therefore left me with little or no choice but to reluctantly sell Zach Clough, for the reasons I have previously explained.
Dean is correct in saying that the short term loans that I made to the club have subsequently been repaid, but at least l can say I have continuously advanced interest free, unsecured funds to the club to ensure that salaries etc were paid, whereas, he has declined, or failed to respond, on each and every occasion, that he was requested to assist.
The substantial monies that I have provided, as and when required, have been referred to in the notes to the accounts that Deloitte have now filed and which are available to download from our website.
Again, for the record, Dean has never put any personal money into the club. He did arrange with Michael Collins, a Sports Shield consultant and an associate of his (now serving a four years and three months prison sentence for mortgage fraud) a £4m loan to the club through his own company Sports Shield repayable in March 2018, but unlike my loans, he secured the loan on behalf of Blu Marble against club assets for £5m plus interest at 24% per annum.
Like my funds, this loan has to be repaid but at a cost of several million pounds in interest, arrangement and exit fees!
Dean failed to tell us that the loan he had obtained from BluMarble to Sports Shield on or about the 10th March 2016, was repayable (as I now understand and believe) on the 26th March 2016, only 16 days later, but subsequently changed, I now understand and believe to the 24th April 2016, at an interest rate of 30% per annum. This has also been referred to in the notes to the accounts filed by Deloitte, earlier this week.
Dean also failed to tell us at the time, about a subsequent side letter he/Sports Shield had signed with BluMarble.  As it currently stands, Sports Shield have failed to repay the BluMarble loan and are therefore, technically, as I understand it, in default and the club may be called upon in respect of the guarantees Dean/Sports Shield provided. I am disputing the validity and legality of these guarantees. This has been also referred to in the notes to the accounts, filed by Deloitte.
I find it very interesting that Dean should comment about 'prior approval of the board issues', as he personally and solely signed the loan agreement, on behalf of his company Sports Shield and also as a director, on behalf of the club (i.e. he signed solely, on behalf of both parties)  without my prior authorisation, or knowledge of the agreement, with no board meeting having ever taken  place, or anything  being minuted.
As previously stated, the legality of these documents are disputed by me and will be challenged through the courts.
As the notes to the accounts suggest, there are a number of post balance sheet items which are disputed between the directors and to which I have previously referred to, that will be the subject of future litigation. Unfortunately, until these are resolved, I am unable to comment on them, other than to say that in my opinion, they are not commercially prudent or in the club's best interests.
As regards, Dean's comments about the delays in completing the audit and filing of the accounts, I am happy to say that he is mainly to blame for this.
Ken

There were a number of issues which caught my attention including:
'once we became suspicious that Dean might be leaking sensitive financial information'.

If those suspicions were justified, who was sensitive information being leaked to?

Btw to the best of my recollection and knowledge, I have never communicated with Kane57 or Chris Manning though I have been more than concerned at things that he and others who seem to be associated with him have published. But with Manning's pathetic attempt to get Sluffy to ban me,
I do wonder whether some element of panic isn't setting in.

With a bit of luck and a following wind, the whole truth may be revealed in due course.

65Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 13:57

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:This could be interesting. We've stopped bickering, mostly, amongst ourselves, and now we have two relative newcomers who have spilled over from another board, and who seem intent on continuing their arguments.
You might just try checking out my previous posts gloswhite (there aren't all that many of them) to see if you can find anything that is untrue, incorrect or in any sense bickering with Kane57. This 'argument' is something entirely of Manning's own fabrication.

66Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
gloswhite wrote:This could be interesting. We've stopped bickering, mostly, amongst ourselves, and now we have two relative newcomers who have spilled over from another board, and who seem intent on continuing their arguments.
You might just try checking out my previous posts gloswhite (there aren't all that many of them) to see if you can find anything that is untrue, incorrect or in any sense bickering with Kane57. This 'argument' is something entirely of Manning's own fabrication.
10/-, I have no reason to not believe your comments, and as Sluffy says, were all grown ups, and can make our own minds up as we go along.
As someone who hasn't a clue about all the in-fighting that has been going on at the club, I just find some statements incredulous. How could the club, and those directly involved, carry on in this fashion, whilst running a multi-million pound organisation, (it would appear, outside the law, or at least, outside good working practices, and common sense). 
Its a real dog's dinner now, and all I can see is that we'll just have to see who blinks first, and hope the club survives the egotists and the money grabbers.

67Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 15:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Mr Kane believed me to be Chris C on a couple of occasions - I'm not.

No, I think you're Chris A.

68Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 16:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No, I think you're Chris A.

Nope not him either.

I just post only as boring old 'Sluffy' on social media (apart from using the official Nuts twitter account occasionally).

In fact I very much suspect I would not last long as a fake account as my writing style is well known by now and I doubt I could easily mask it for long even if I tried to.

69Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 16:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
False assumptions (at times with malice) seem to be a bit of a habit with him if my memory serves me correctly.

70Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 16:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
False assumptions (at times with malice) seem to be a bit of a habit with him if my memory serves me correctly.

Well Chris Manning is well known already on Nuts - and although I've known him to laugh at me (many times!) and call me a name or two on twitter or other forums, I've never found him ever to be malicious.

I think it best for all of us if you both keep whatever axe you have to grind with each other away from Nuts and start afresh whilst on here.

Thanks.

71Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, the Nuts tradition is a fight outside the club shop before the next home match.

72Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 16:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, the Nuts tradition is a fight outside the club shop before the next home match.

It needs to be videoed as well - particularly to prove if the other person didn't turn up!

Very Happy

73Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 19:30

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

Well Chris Manning is well known already on Nuts - and although I've known him to laugh at me (many times!) and call me a name or two on twitter or other forums, I've never found him ever to be malicious.

I think it best for all of us if you both keep whatever axe you have to grind with each other away from Nuts and start afresh whilst on here.

Thanks.

'Chris Custodiet. Banned from the BN site for his horse shit, now posting here as TenBob. I'd bin him off Sluffy he's bad news'

This totally false allegation isn't malice? By God, Sluffy, what do you reckon is?

74Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 19:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone is given a chance on here regardless of past history on previous forums they may have been banned on.

One a member is persistent with abuse after warnings etc then appropriate action is decided by all mods behind the scenes and taken which is I think is fair just as Sluffy has mentioned above.

75Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 19:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

Thanks.

'Chris Custodiet. Banned from the BN site for his horse shit, now posting here as TenBob. I'd bin him off Sluffy he's bad news'

This totally false allegation isn't malice? By God, Sluffy, what do you reckon is?

I reckon it is Chris Manning spouting internet rubbish like most of us do from time to time.

If you get offended at something such as trivial as that then social media isn't for you but seeing your an old pro and know your way about and can certainly look after yourself on the Bolton (Evening) News forum, then I doubt it even bothers you in the slightest.

So don't becoming the old soldier with me please.

Thank you.

Very Happy

76Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 19:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

Thanks.

I reckon it is Chris Manning spouting internet rubbish like most of us do from time to time.

If you get offended at something such as trivial as that then social media isn't for you but seeing your an old pro and know your way about and can certainly look after yourself on the Bolton (Evening) News forum, then I doubt it even bothers you in the slightest.

Thank you.

Very Happy

You are  not aware of a recent communication I have received, Sluffy, so please don't play the old soldier routine. There is something very nasty afoot and there are some who are worried that I will reveal what I know.

77Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 20:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm loving this.  Razz

78Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 20:27

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hope we get t know the dirt before I go on duty in the morning as I won't be around for a couple of days. It's like Miss Marple Meets Noddy In Toyland, episode 2 next week.

79Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You are  not aware of a recent communication I have received, Sluffy, so please don't play the old soldier routine. There is something very nasty afoot and there are some who are worried that I will reveal what I know.

You're right mate, I've no idea what you know, and even if you told us I wouldn't know if you were telling the truth or just some gossip.

If you've been told something in confidence then I hope you respect that.

If not it is entirely up to you if you want to spread it on here - or not - obviously as long as it doesn't break some libel law or something.

I've long dealt with people teasing us with they know something I don't - and I for one don't bite at the bait.

You are entirely free to tease others - or even tell us - if that's what you want to do, or obviously simply keep things to yourself.

I've enjoyed your posts up to now and look forward to reading more but I'm much too long in the tooth of forum Admin/modding to be playing any games with you - if that was your intent (I'm not saying it was).

Others might enjoy playing though?

There's plenty of fun to be had on here if you now how to press the right buttons and levers (and I suspect you do) - and plenty who simply enjoy a good old fashioned bit of banter and shared information and views.

We enjoy a laugh either way!

Very Happy

80Supporters Trust - Page 4 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 20:57

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you.

Very Happy

Give it a rest Gary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum