Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust

+15
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Buellix
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
karlypants
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
Bollotom2014
Norpig
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

91Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 22:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We know all about it. I think you've mentioned it before.

92Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 22:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Now now Sluffy, deep breath, count to three, and breath out, (slowly). Your nemesis has gone, you are surrounded by friends.  Very Happy
I've told you my policy for things that wind me up, but here's a reminder: 
Follow the dog philosophy, i.e. Sniff it, and if you can't eat it, or hump it, piss on it, and walk away. (here to help  :bow: )

93Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 22:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:We know all about it. I think you've mentioned it before.

Nearly as many times as you telling people about how serious I take the internet.

Look, I wasn't the one going around abusing people - that was your mate.

Maybe if you had a quiet word in his ear once or twice over that time he still be here.

We simply got sick to death with him in the end.

If he wants to return and gives his word to drop all his agendas I'm sure we would give him another chance.

I can't say fairer than that.

94Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 22:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we're on different pages. I wasn't alluding to Breadman. However,I'll shut up and go to bed.

95Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Meanwhile back on topic

BBC Radio Manchester interview with Izza - starts around 22 mins 30 secs into the link -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Izza suggests that the liquidator could rescind the deal giving Anderson a majority shareholding - wishful thinking from the ST perhaps?

96Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Coldest of turkeys

Fair play to you.

97Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

OK lets talk turkey. Once upon a time I would contribute to The Wanderer website under the user name of MixuP. I wasnt the biggest Mixu fan but I liked the user name and The Wanderer used to have a few decent contributors.

Later I moved to Wanderersways. What a mixed bag that was.

Next was the Bolton News. Worse by a country mile.

So here I am with Bolton Nuts. No great expectations but, as a Wanderers supporter for 65 years, there's nowt new.

98Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 21 2017, 23:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:OK lets talk turkey. Once upon a time I would contribute to The Wanderer website under the user name of MixuP. I wasnt the biggest Mixu fan but I liked the user name and The Wanderer used to have a few decent contributors.

So here I am with Bolton Nuts. No great expectations but, as a Wanderers supporter for 65 years, there's nowt new.

You're more than welcome here.

We are an easy going lot - perhaps too easy going for our own good sometimes.

We enjoy a laugh and a wind up, and even the odd argument.

I can't say I remember you from The Wanderers - I got banned from there because - when I was briefly one of their mods - I told them that they did not treat all the posters in a fair and even way.  That is an odd quirk of mine to be as fair as I can be to everyone - whether I like them or not (and them me).

I quite like ww but stay clear mostly from BN comments.

I've followed the Wanders for a similar time as you too.

So we aren't that much dissimilar to each other, I guess.

Hope you decide to hang about and enjoy yourself posting on here.

99Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 22 2017, 08:34

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:OK lets talk turkey. Once upon a time I would contribute to The Wanderer website under the user name of MixuP. I wasnt the biggest Mixu fan but I liked the user name and The Wanderer used to have a few decent contributors.

You're more than welcome here.

We are an easy going lot - perhaps too easy going for our own good sometimes.

We enjoy a laugh and a wind up, and even the odd argument.

I can't say I remember you from The Wanderers - I got banned from there because - when I was briefly one of their mods - I told them that they did not treat all the posters in a fair and even way.  That is an odd quirk of mine to be as fair as I can be to everyone - whether I like them or not (and them me).

I quite like ww but stay clear mostly from BN comments.

I've followed the Wanders for a similar time as you too.

So we aren't that much dissimilar to each other, I guess.

Hope you decide to hang about and enjoy yourself posting on here.
If you don't remember MixuP you might remember GudniB. The user name Chris Custodiet btw derives from the Latin phrase 'quis custodes ipsos custodiet', translated as 'who guards the guards themselves'. Its a clue to one of the books I would have  written if I only had the talent.

I may have something of an advantage in that I have met several former managers and directors of BWFC and several members of the ST board, as well as personally handling the financial affairs of hundreds of businessmen over quite a number of years.

I have to say that I thought the ST's previous chair came across as sincere and likeable and, rightly or wrongly, I was more sympathetic than censurious to the difficulties he seemed to be having in business. But it did leave the ST and himself rather open to attack and that wasn't right for either.

There are questions I would like to put to Daniel Izza but if Chris Manning has anything to do with it, count me out. Chapter and verse may follow, some of it may even fall into place.

You can, though, rule out Kane57 as being the instigator of the threats but if I were to name the person it would run the risk of the individual trying to carry out the threats that were made. We are not going there but the email will be kept, just as the framed one in Marc Iles' loo was.

100Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:47

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just been listening to Daniel Izza waffling on. I hope he can do better than that.

101Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Just been listening to Daniel Izza waffling on. I hope he can do better than that.

Watch him here -

He seem to imply that the club (Anderson?) has something to hide that he doesn't want the liquidator to find out about - that's my interpretation of what he is mumbling on about.

Although Izza has gone to the effort of 'blocking' the Nuts twitter account in a deliberate effort to stop us reporting the negative stuff he has posted about, we still have plenty of ways to see what he puts out into the public domain and bring it back for our fellow Nutters to see it and judge for what he is saying for themselves.

102Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 21:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Just been listening to Daniel Izza waffling on. I hope he can do better than that.

Watch him here -

He seem to imply that the club (Anderson?) has something to hide that he doesn't want the liquidator to find out about - that's my interpretation of what he is mumbling on about.

Although Izza has gone to the effort of 'blocking' the Nuts twitter account in a deliberate effort to stop us reporting the negative stuff he has posted about, we still have plenty of ways to see what he puts out into the public domain and bring it back for our fellow Nutters to see it and judge for what he is saying for themselves.

Lawyer mumble jumble... Littlechap would be proud. The liquidator wants to make the most of what is offered. Period, the end of their story. Blumarble wants to get as much as possible without spending too much on the liquidator. Period, the end of their story. The real question is what those shares are worth to anyone except KA who holds the majority position. His story is to get those shares at the least amount possible. Period, the end.

103Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 21:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:

Watch him here -

I note that Marc Iles retweeted Izza's mumbling tweet - he really should keep his own personal bias out of this (just as Izza should be doing also) - with the following comment -

An explanation of where negotiations are at, by a man who knows about these things...

He really doesn't help himself does he.

104Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 08:55

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The message is fine as far as I'm concerned but the method of delivery is bizarre

105Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is there anything anyone can do to stop me getting more emails from Nuts? I've had my fill of Manning's deceit and don't want to keep being reminded of it. I've got my blood pressure to think about.

106Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:02

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This gets better and better

107Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Is there anything anyone can do to stop me getting more emails from Nuts? I've had my fill of Manning's deceit and don't want to keep being reminded of it. I've got my blood pressure to think about.

Not sure exactly what you mean?

No one outside the Admins on here should have access to your email address and I've certainly not emailed you?

If you mean pm's (personal messaging) that can be sent from one member to another here on Nuts - then yes there is.

Simply click on your 'Profile' link that you will see at the header towards the top of the screen - then click 'Friends and Foes' from that header - then scroll down the page and put Mr Manning's user name on here in (Kane57) and that will not only stop you receiving any PM's from him but also 'block' any comments he may make from your view.

Quite a quick and simple process that should solve the issue for you.

108Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think what your after is to change the notification of replies on your preferences -

Always notify me of replies : Select No

109Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:22

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh Sluffy what have you done

110Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin