You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

481OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is there no end to your prejudice?

482OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Is there no end to your prejudice?

He did mention on quite a few occasions that he struggled with his weight.

483OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Ronaldo is the better player in my opinion.
We need a vote.

484OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ronaldo is the best goalscorer but Messi is the better all round player in my opinion.

485OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Ronaldo is the best goalscorer but Messi is the better all round player in my opinion.
Ronaldo is Rolf Harris, to Messi's Michelangelo. A far better team player than Ronaldo too.
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo inwardly fumes when a teammate outshines him.

486OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You have to look at the big games to find your answer.

Ronaldo always delivers.

487OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:You have to look at the big games to find your answer.

Ronaldo always delivers.
Great players can deliver whatever the level. It's a toss up for many, but we'll miss them when they've gone.
Will Buckley just doesn't cut it for me.

488OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 17:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ronaldo always delivers.

Yes but are we on about the fat Ronaldo?

I haven’t seen the vidio yet!

489OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 03 2019, 18:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BF23-B399-DF99-47-B5-9491-1-ED855-AE0-E2-C

490OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 08 2019, 08:50

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watford/Wolves FA Cup semi final was brilliant and regardless of the teams involved, the game had everything. What an advert for the FA Cup!

491OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 08 2019, 10:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I had a bet on Wolves winning and when they went 2-0 up Bet365 automatically paid out on the win! Not sure why they did that but i'll take the money anyway  Very Happy

492OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 08 2019, 10:49

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I had a bet on Wolves winning and when they went 2-0 up Bet365 automatically paid out on the win! Not sure why they did that but i'll take the money anyway  Very Happy
Did you "cash out" or did they jump the gun?

493OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 08 2019, 10:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I didn't cash out as i went to check my bet but couldn't find it at first then realised they had paid out already. Not sure if it was some kind of special offer or a mistake but i'm sure with my betting prowess they will get it back from me sooner rather than later  Very Happy

494OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 08 2019, 11:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Love this from the weekend. 50 seconds in.

495OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Fri Apr 12 2019, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
RIP Tommy Smith.

496OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 17 2019, 23:39

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
City v Spuds Champions League. Superb entertainment!

497OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 22 2019, 23:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ronaldo always delivers.
Ronaldo is a grade 1 Ponce, i'd like to give him a slap. Messi by miles the man is out of this world a real man he don't sit around drinking martinis and shaving his legs.

498OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 01 2019, 21:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone see the Messi free kick tonight. Wow!

499OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 01 2019, 21:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm watching Altrincham v Blyth.

500OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 01 2019, 21:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Iboltonbonce wrote:Anyone see the Messi free kick tonight. Wow!
Yep- reminded me of Per Frandsen!!

501OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 01 2019, 22:12

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Klopp is another Wenger. Lots of money and never wins anything?

502OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 02 2019, 09:44

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
That Messi free kick reminded me of me. Such precision... 
I've never done it under the pressure of 98,500 fans though.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

503OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 02 2019, 09:47

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
@Angry Dad wrote:

Ronaldo always delivers.
Ronaldo is a grade 1 Ponce, i'd like to give him a slap. Messi by miles the man is out of this world a real man he don't sit around drinking martinis and shaving his legs.
Yeah, because that's how we decide who is a better player. Love how your post has homophobic undertones but somehow in the same sentence you come across as being in love with real men, which kind of makes you gay for bearded men.

504OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 02 2019, 10:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Biggie wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:

Ronaldo always delivers.
Yeah, because that's how we decide who is a better player. Love how your post has homophobic undertones but somehow in the same sentence you come across as being in love with real men, which kind of makes you gay for bearded men.
:rofl:

505OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 02 2019, 13:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:Anyone see the Messi free kick tonight. Wow!

Are we ignoring the deflection which took it right into the top corner and out of reach of the keeper? 

I’m not convinced he was that good last night. Yes, he scored 2 but one was a deflected free kick and the other nodded in from close range. Beyond that I don’t think he had a good game.

I know he’s amazing and arguably the best player ever but I hate how the media has us believe he’s super-human after a performance like that.

Jordi Alba was by far the best player on the pitch but he’s barely had a mention.

506OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 02 2019, 16:57

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I believe Ronaldo is the better player, largely because he has consistently produced at the very top level in not just one league but in three, namely the Premier League, La Ligua Primera and now in Serie A with Juventus. Also I think he's proven far more effective and reliable on the international stage and in the really 'big games' like CL finals where for me Messi has often 'choked' for want of a better word.

In truth in terms of sheer talent and native ability Messi is probably ahead but in terms of performance particularly when it counts I think Ronaldo takes it and since football is all about results that for me gives the title to the Portugese Poser.

507OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sun May 05 2019, 10:36

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
I think I would agree with the Ronaldo comment from LPP.

508OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon May 06 2019, 15:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I hope city keep the bin dippers at bay tonight.

509OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Tue May 07 2019, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Liverpool have been unbelievable tonight.

510OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 17 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Tue May 07 2019, 22:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What a result - totally deserved

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum