You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

511OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 08 2019, 22:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Spurs v Liverpool final. Incredible.

512OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 08 2019, 22:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
What a great couple of nights of European cup games.

513OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed May 08 2019, 23:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another great comeback

514OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 09 2019, 00:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Thank God for the Champions League. What an incredible couple of nights football we've had the pleasure of witnessing. I feel sorry for Ajax given that their squad will be ripped apart this Summer, zero sympathy for Messi and Barca, but credit to Tottenham tonight for pulling off what they did in 45 crazy minutes. Its very close to what Liverpool's miracle last night. I don't think I have ever enjoyed football as much without Bolton being involved. What a game!

515OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu May 09 2019, 08:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I was watching the Spurs game on my laptop and shouted so loudly when they got the injury time goal that my lad woke up and came flying down the stairs  Laughing

516OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon May 13 2019, 15:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Just need a Spurs win to follow City's triumph and i'll be a happy man.

517OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Aug 07 2019, 15:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wayne Rooney has signed a £100k a week deal with Derby!

518OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 18 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Fri Aug 09 2019, 18:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Liverpool play Norwich tonight for their opener against Norwich. Can see a tonking here. Liverpool 4-0

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum