Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

631OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 22 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Tue Aug 11 2020, 22:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sorting through some old Wanderers pictures, and I came across one of Peter Olinyk. Anyone remember him?
I've got a vague recollection, but I don't think he played more than a handful of games.

632OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 22 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Aug 15 2020, 00:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bayern 8 - Barca 2

Wow. If City get through who are they facing next? Smile

633OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 22 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Aug 17 2020, 18:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Go to 2hrs 56m. Well, I enjoyed it. Very Happy

634OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 22 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Joe Hart has moved to Spurs which is an odd move. I've seen him being interviewed a few times and he always says he still has something to prove and wants to play regularly. He then signs for Spurs and is probably going to be third choice.

He would have been better signing for a Championship club and getting a regular game than just taking his wages for doing nothing, but i suppose that is the modern footballer in a nutshell.

635OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 22 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Aug 29 2020, 03:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:Joe Hart has moved to Spurs which is an odd move. I've seen him being interviewed a few times and he always says he still has something to prove and wants to play regularly. He then signs for Spurs and is probably going to be third choice.

He would have been better signing for a Championship club and getting a regular game than just taking his wages for doing nothing, but i suppose that is the modern footballer in a nutshell.
Or, he fancies his chances knowing that something is afoot. Moves like this indicate other shifts. I’m predicting that he knows more than we do.

636OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 22 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Sep 09 2020, 22:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Love or hate him Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 100 goals for Portugal- 101 To be exact. What an achievement! If only England had such a prolific striker.
Thing is that a lot of them were really great goals too. Well done that man.

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum