Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabbir Khilji

+12
Maurice Greene
Ten Bobsworth
observer
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 07:51

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ken certainly seems riled by what appears to be last-minute opportunism and John Walsh is so riled (or embarrassed) that he has gone rushing off to the seemingly anti-Davies, anti-Anderson camp HQ at the BN. This is not good news in the few days left to possibly strengthen a depleted squad struggling to handle the step-up in quality in the championship.

Uncle Eddie still has some measure of influence and anyone with any sense who cares about BWFC ought to be thankful for it.

And well done MG for digging up this nugget.

For the avoidance of doubt, anyone with any sense does not include Kane57, Whitesmurf and Suffolkwhite for starters.

32Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 08:20

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Who are you trying to kid? Eddie doesn't give a toss, he is the reason we are under this embargo. He failed to pay wages, he failed to stop Gartside from making the appalling decions he made. I'm greatful for the success we had under him yes, but he held back when we were in the brink to true success! He made plenty of money off us during our years in the premiership. He didn't do it all for nothing! He ruined the club in the end, and I just can't forgive that.

33Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 08:33

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ken is certainly wasting a lot of time blaming everyone else

34Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 08:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Who are you trying to kid? Eddie doesn't give a toss, he is the reason we are under this embargo. He failed to pay wages, he failed to stop Gartside from making the appalling decions he made. I'm greatful for the success we had under him yes, but he held back when we were in the brink to true success! He made plenty of money off us during our years in the premiership. He didn't do it all for nothing! He ruined the club in the end, and I just can't forgive that.
I don't wish to be rude but don't you think you should be on the BN site with the other clueless clodhoppers

35Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 09:16

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Who are you trying to kid? Eddie doesn't give a toss, he is the reason we are under this embargo. He failed to pay wages, he failed to stop Gartside from making the appalling decions he made. I'm greatful for the success we had under him yes, but he held back when we were in the brink to true success! He made plenty of money off us during our years in the premiership. He didn't do it all for nothing! He ruined the club in the end, and I just can't forgive that.
I don't wish to be rude but don't you think you should be on the BN site with the other clueless clodhoppers
Clueless? What I said is fact. He stopped paying wages, letting staff struggle with no money while he did fuck all! He was happy enough to own the club while in the premiership and it was making millions. Bit of a coincidence that as soon as the parachute payments stopped he wanted out. He couldn't make money off us any more and he knew it. If he loved the club like he says he does he wouldn't have go us into the mess we are in.

36Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 09:35

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You're crossing a line now ten bob. Reign it in

37Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Clueless? What I said is fact. He stopped paying wages, letting staff struggle with no money while he did fuck all! He was happy enough to own the club while in the premiership and it was making millions. Bit of a coincidence that as soon as the parachute payments stopped he wanted out. He couldn't make money off us any more and he knew it. If he loved the club like he says he does he wouldn't have go us into the mess we are in.
You're right about the effect his stopping funding had LT but you are simply guessing about his motives. You don't know how much notice ED gave the Board i.e. how much time Gartside had to put the club on an even keel before ED stopped, and to suggest he made any money whatsoever out of BWFC seems ridiculous given that he could have whacked the £180 million in a Unit Trust or other less risky investment and lived happily ever after on the returns alone, with the investment remaining intact.

I like to remain open-minded about these things so if you have any evidence at all regarding, ED's motives, the notice he gave the club to prepare or any profit he made from us I might change my mind about ED but until that happens he remains a loyal and generous supporter who went above and beyond duty in my mind.

38Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Wed Aug 30 2017, 17:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

observer wrote:About MR SHABBIR KHILJI
Mr Shabbir Khilji holds 3 appointments at 3 active companies, has resigned from 0 companies and held 0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies. SHABBIR began their first appointment at the age of 43. Their longest current appointment spans 4 years, 11 months and 8 days at KHILG LTD
The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SHABBIR holds a current appointment equals £2.6k, a combined total current assets value of £39.8k with a total current liabilities of £5.4m and a total current net worth of £3.5m. Roles associated with Mr Shabbir Khilji within the recorded businesses include: Director
The company referred to as Faircom has been established on 2014-02-27 as a Private Limited Company. The company headquarters can be contacted at Manchester on Parkgates Bury New Road, Prestwich. In case you need to reach this business by post, the postal code is M25 0JW. The office reg. no. for Faircom Limited is 08915859. This firm's SIC and NACE codes are 96090 which stands for Other service activities not elsewhere classified. 2017-02-28 is the last time company accounts were reported. Faircom Ltd has been a leader in this particular field for the last 3 years.
There is just one director at the current moment managing this particular limited company, namely Shabbir Khilji who's been doing the director's duties since 2014-02-27.
Mr Shabbir Khilji is the individual with significant control over the firm, owns over 3/4 of company shares and has 3/4 to full of voting rights. This individual (a British national born in 1969) was registered as a PSC and can be contacted at Bury New Road, Prestwich, M25 0JW, Manchester.
Company Appointments - Current and Previous
CompanyName Company Status Role Appointed Appointment Status Assets
FAIRCOM LIMITED
Active Director 2014-02-27 CURRENT £3 cash, £-8,738 equity
ORMSTONUK LIMITED
Active Director 2014-02-27 CURRENT £2 cash, £-25,023 equity
KHILG LTD
Active Director 2012-09-20 CURRENT £6,582,424 equity

Related People
Name Occupation Address No of Appointments
MISS PREETI JIVAN
Enterpreneur Manchester, England 1
MR IMRAN NARESH NAUTH
Company Director London, United Kingdom 3
MR MICHAEL BALDWIN
Company Director Manchester 1
MR USMAN GANIM KODER
Director Preston, England 2
MISS NAZNEEN SUNNI
Finance Director Manchester 1

Before the company above - FAIRCOM LIMITED(27th Feb, 2014) Mr Shabbir Khilji appears to have been a director of FAIRCOM LINITED(3rd Feb, 2003) which was COMPULSORY LIQUIDATED owing a debt to the creditor LOMBARD NORTH CENTRAL on 10th August 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE businessman behind an ambitious scheme to build a country house hotel at Middlebrook has sold his Bolton mobile phone business.
Shabbir Khilji has sold Faircom to onestopmobileshop — a firm based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
Customers waiting for payouts due under a rebate scheme have been told they will receive payments from the new owners.
Mr Khilji said that he decided to sell the company due to a combination of family circumstances and pressing business projects, which meant that he could not operate the business as he wanted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One month after this article was published winding up action against the business started leading to its compulsory liquidation.

39Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Wed Aug 30 2017, 18:54

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Unlike Mr Southall and his 11 failed companies....

40Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Wed Aug 30 2017, 18:59

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank god this man didn't get control. From everything we've read he talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.

41Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Information About Shabir Kiljee Tue Oct 22 2019, 11:48

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Who is this bloke, does anyone have any information about him? ..dunno..
Yes I do have information about this man. I been to his house in Bolton few times and he pretenteded a big businessman. He barrowed £10,000 from me and its over a year now he keeps saying very soon very soon. I have his signed checque which was not honored by his bank. If someone has other information I am happy to talk to that person. I am happy to talk to anyone.
I am talking legal action and charge on his property.

42Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 11:53

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Yes I do have information about this man. I been to his house in Bolton few times and he pretenteded a big businessman. He barrowed £10,000 from me and its over a year now he keeps saying very soon very soon. I have his signed checque which was not honored by his bank. If someone has other information I am happy to talk to that person. I am happy to talk to anyone.

43Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty reply Tue Oct 22 2019, 11:56

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:Ken is certainly wasting a lot of time blaming everyone else

Yes I do have information about this manKiljee Shabbir . I been to his house in Bolton few times and he pretenteded a big businessman. He barrowed £10,000 from me and its over a year now he keeps saying very soon very soon. I have his signed checque which was not honored by his bank. If someone has other information I am happy to talk to that person. I am happy to talk to anyone.

44Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Shabbir Kiliji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:09

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

45Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:11

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

boltonbonce wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:What's he worth I wonder?

He is probably some fantasist who likes the attention.

In that case he should join Nuts. He'd be in his element.

46Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:12

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:Plenty on Google

47Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish someone had some information

48Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 13:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy