Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trains

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trains  Empty Trains Tue Sep 26 2017, 04:58

How expensive!

Currently sat on one after deciding to not drive for a change.

Piccadilly to London Euston. 200 quid return. 

Booked the same for two weeks time at the same time last night but first class for 90 quid.

Just going i get no one sat next to me so i can have a kip

2Trains  Empty Re: Trains Thu Sep 28 2017, 22:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A coach would have been better at short notice, wouldn't it ?

3Trains  Empty Re: Trains Thu Sep 28 2017, 23:02

I very nearly did the coach. But it takes 6 hours. Train takes 2.

4Trains  Empty Re: Trains Fri Sep 29 2017, 11:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just a bit too much, no matter how much you save  Smile

5Trains  Empty Re: Trains Mon Oct 09 2017, 04:54

Well back off down to london today and booked these well in advance so half the price of the first time.  Plus, as an added bonus, im in first class on the way back.

Off to a rocky start already as i was the second person on the train, yet the first person, out of all the hundreds of seats, picked my reserved one.  Fuming.

Now he is sat opposite me even though there are loads of seats free.  

Pube headed muppet!

6Trains  Empty Re: Trains Mon Oct 09 2017, 08:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you get the full 1st class service Johnny? We went first class the other week and on the way back on the Monday got the posh cutlery and everything  Very Happy

7Trains  Empty Re: Trains Mon Oct 09 2017, 09:02

Norpig wrote:Did you get the full 1st class service Johnny? We went first class the other week and on the way back on the Monday got the posh cutlery and everything  Very Happy
I was in normal on the way down here but on the way back its 1st class.  Hopefully my train is at 2 but the people where i am training have already delayed by half an hour.  Someones trsin has been delayed from milton keynes.  Poor things.  Should of got an earlier one like i did ffs.

8Trains  Empty Re: Trains Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:41

Norpig wrote:Did you get the full 1st class service Johnny? We went first class the other week and on the way back on the Monday got the posh cutlery and everything  Very Happy
Just on here now.  Free wifi.  Woo hoo!!!!

As it is inbetween lunch and evening meal ypu have the choice of a sandwich or wrap.  Plus crisps, nuts, drink etc.  Got a table on my own which is quite good.    Been up since quarter to 4 though so ready to get home.

9Trains  Empty Re: Trains Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last time I used the train...........
Trains  Giphy

10Trains  Empty Re: Trains Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Just on here now.  Free wifi.  Woo hoo!!!!

As it is inbetween lunch and evening meal ypu have the choice of a sandwich or wrap.  Plus crisps, nuts, drink etc.  Got a table on my own which is quite good.    Been up since quarter to 4 though so ready to get home.
the wifi was crap when we went, so much so my son was going to write to Branson to complain  Very Happy

He couldn't play his games on his tablet so had a sulk on all the way down to Euston.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum