Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm in trouble.Again.

+4
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Norpig
boltonbonce
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I'm in trouble.Again. Empty I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 15:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've done it again.
Told my boss to shove his head up his arse,that is.
This time,it wasn't his decision to tell me how to do my job with the aid of a white board,but some new fangled  idea that we all need to go on a course in Manchester,designed to show us how to interact with the general public.
I cut grass,hedges,trees,after first removing the litter,of course,and dealing with the public has been part of my job for 20 years,and if he thinks I'm taking part in this bollocks,he's got another think coming.
He says he understands my feelings,but the people who employ our company are insisting on us taking part.
He gave me the email address of the Managing Director involved in coming up with this idea,in order for me to put my case.
Unfortunately,I told him to shove his head up his arse as well.
The upshot is,all the boys are off to Manchester tomorrow,and I'm sure they'll do well.
I'm in work,as normal. Who knows for how long.
If they try to send me on an anger management course,I'll do someone a mischief.
What the hell,I'm retiring next April.

2I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 15:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take early retirement Boncey, you can spend more time exploring youtube and slipper websites Very Happy

3I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 16:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Take early retirement Boncey, you can spend more time exploring youtube and slipper websites Very Happy
Good idea.
Today,we were told to weed a large area paving that had been behind some herries fencing for the past 8 weeks. Having made a great job of it,we stood back to admire our work.
One of the on site builders then came over to ask why we'd done it.
Having told him our bosses had been instructed to get us to sort it, asap,he could only laugh.
"We're digging it all up tomorrow",he said.
My default position,with regard to management,is that I'm dealing with idiots,until proved otherwise.

4I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 16:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Take early retirement Boncey, you can spend more time exploring youtube and slipper websites Very Happy
Good idea.
Today,we were told to weed a large area paving that had been behind some herries fencing for the past 8 weeks. Having made a great job of it,we stood back to admire our work.
Having told him our bosses had been instructed to get us to sort it, asap,he could only laugh.
My default position,with regard to management,is that I'm dealing with idiots,until proved otherwise.
Do you work for the Council by any chance?

5I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Good idea.
No. I wish I did.
Unfortunately,the new breed have taken over.
Mod beards,shiny pants,and pointy shoes.
And they know nothing.

6I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 17:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Good idea.
No. I wish I did.
And they know nothing.
Nothing wrong with a nice pair of winklepickers Bonce  Feck the beard though  Very Happy

7I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 18:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Good idea.
No. I wish I did.
And they know nothing.
It just sounds just like a Council who organise both building planning  and therefore know what is happening on local building sites and also site clearance services. They are reknowned for departmentalisation with bugger all communication between the departments i.e. left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

8I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 18:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just go on the course bonce. Given your sense of humour you should enjoy it!

You are going to retire in a few months anyway.

9I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Tue Oct 17 2017, 19:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Just go on the course bonce. Given your sense of humour you should enjoy it!

You are going to retire in a few months anyway.
The boss has,by all accounts,already paid for everyone to go,so he's in one of his moods.
He phoned me at tea time to see if I'd reconsider. He got the same answer.
I should add that,having known the boss for over 50 years,telling him to shove it wherever, is no big deal. 
I'm sure the other lads will have a great time on the course,and they can tell me all about it on Friday.

10I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I had to go on these things on a regular basis. A pain in the arse, but one that the only way I finally got out of it was by doing the same as you, and in my last year. The only time you're really bombproof.
Also, I was asked to supply evidence for my annual report, a month before I was due to retire, and 3 months before it was due. I declined their request, even though, believe it or not, I was told it might reflect on my leaving report. This, after toeing the line for 32 years! Confirmed my view that its all bollocks.  Very Happy

11I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of you have no respect for people running businesses. It's a tough job balancing a 3 hour lunch and bollocking everyone at the same time.

12I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:16

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you have no respect for people running businesses. It's a tough job balancing a 3 hour lunch and shagging everyone above me at the same time.
I bet

13I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you have no respect for people running businesses. It's a tough job balancing a 3 hour lunch and shagging everyone above me at the same time.
I bet

You bitch.

14I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:24

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Only just clocked this thread.

Go on, Comrade Bonce - Up the workers!

Tell him where to shove it, mate!

15I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry Nat, I know you're playing up to him, because we all know there's nobody above the boss of the firm.  Smile

16I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:26

gloswhite wrote:Don't worry Nat, I know you're playing up to him, because we all know there's nobody above the boss of the firm.  Smile
There is when shes on top

17I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Only just clocked this thread.

Go on, Comrade Bonce - Up the workers!

Tell him where to shove it, mate!
I'm on my own today Breaders. They're all in Manchester being told how to act like an automaton.
Just finished a three hour lunch break. I'm now cutting up an old sign,before toddling off to Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
Up the workers. cheers

18I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Don't worry Nat, I know you're playing up to him, because we all know there's nobody above the boss of the firm.  Smile
That's what Harvey Weinstein thought.......

19I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Wed Oct 18 2017, 14:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

20I'm in trouble.Again. Empty Re: I'm in trouble.Again. Thu Oct 19 2017, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're now having a dementia awareness course on the 31st.
This time they're bringing the course me,so I'm stuck with it.
Only lasts for an hour,so,hey ho.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum