Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Black Friday bargains

Black Friday bargains

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Friday bargains Empty Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 12:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Anybody got one?

Had a text from my daughter earlier this week asking could she have money as her Christmas present from me this year so that she could buy what she wanted in the Black Friday sales - so she's obviously got her eye on stuff.

Wonder if Bonce will be buying any slippers today?

2Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 12:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I did a bit of shopping last night on the Nike website and bought 3 pairs of trainers and 4 packs of socks for a more realistic price.

Just shows the markup on stuff really.

Would shops make more money in the long term if they reduced prices to a more realistic price instead of having a few mad sales a year with the reductions? 

Hmm...

3Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 13:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I was looking earlier at xbox one bundles on Amazon to see if i could have got one cheaper now than one i bought a month ago from Tesco but think i've done ok to be honest, they do seem to be a big con these sales yet people literally attack others to get a bargain.

4Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 13:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:



Wonder if Bonce will be buying any slippers today?

No. I've been in too much pain this week.
I've been flat out.
Strangely enough,I've seen quite a bit of Breadman and Nat in here.
They're getting a bit suspicious where Breadman is concerned.No one can be that careless with a vacuum cleaner on such a regular basis.
Still,it gave him a chance to get his piles sorted.
I'm only sorry I accepted his offer of a bowl of grapes after tea. Bastard.
Nat's been a regular. She's been visiting Cedric. He's in having leg extensions.
They're taking bones from his arms,and putting them in his legs. Amazing.
Nice chap too. He was going to buy me a drink on Thursday,but he couldn't reach his pockets.
Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

5Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 14:03

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:



Wonder if Bonce will be buying any slippers today?

No. I've been in too much pain this week.
I've been flat out.
Strangely enough,I've seen quite a bit of Breadman and Nat in here.
They're getting a bit suspicious where Breadman is concerned.No one can be that careless with a vacuum cleaner on such a regular basis.
Still,it gave him a chance to get his piles sorted.
I'm only sorry I accepted his offer of a bowl of grapes after tea. Bastard.
Nat's been a regular. She's been visiting Cedric. He's in having leg extensions.
They're taking bones from his arms,and putting them in his legs. Amazing.
Nice chap too. He was going to buy me a drink on Thursday,but he couldn't reach his pockets.
Swings and roundabouts I suppose.
Lay off the painkillers Boncey old bean.

6Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 16:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Bought myself a Karcher K2 pressure washer for £45 at B&Q. Normal price is £69.
The only other cheap deal was at Screwfix where they wanted £59.
Quite pleased with myself.
Now I've got to train the missus on how to use it

7Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Fri Nov 24 2017, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@rammywhite wrote:Bought myself a Karcher K2 pressure washer for £45 at B&Q. Normal price is £69.
The only other cheap deal was at Screwfix where they wanted £59.
Quite pleased with myself.
Now I've got to train the missus on how to use it

Laughing

8Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Wed Nov 27 2019, 18:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone still getting conned by so called Black Friday bargains?

9Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Wed Nov 27 2019, 23:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:Anyone still getting conned by so called Black Friday bargains?

My daughter happens to be in New York and intends to get herself one of those smart watches, or whatever they are called, in the sales.

I've no idea if the sales there are more 'genuine' than the ones we have, being that they invented the thing in the first place?

I don't understand what the difference is between smart watches and smart phones (don't they basically do the same thing?) but to be fair she's always liked to wear 'normal' watches as well as having her obligatory iPhone on her all the time.

People just love a bargain I guess?

10Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Thu Nov 28 2019, 10:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We all love a bargain,Sluffy, but, according to Which magazine we're getting conned.

11Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Thu Nov 28 2019, 10:59

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Best way to get clear out old stock to make way for new lines.

12Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Mon Dec 02 2019, 20:38

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
I found a holiday at a hotel I have previously stayed at. 
It averages at about £700 to £900 for a week half board. 
The black Friday deal I got was £199 for 2 people full board for 5 nights. I saw a similar deal at the same hotel last year. Have to be quick because it goes fast. 

I've also seen 3 nights so inclusive in canaries for £38. 
And 4 nights in Greece, £15. 

Real deals.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

13Black Friday bargains Empty Re: Black Friday bargains on Mon Dec 02 2019, 22:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Biggie wrote:I found a holiday at a hotel I have previously stayed at. 
It averages at about £700 to £900 for a week half board. 
The black Friday deal I got was £199 for 2 people full board for 5 nights. I saw a similar deal at the same hotel last year. Have to be quick because it goes fast. 

I've also seen 3 nights so inclusive in canaries for £38. 
And 4 nights in Greece, £15. 

Real deals.
Looks like you got a scorcher of a deal there Biggie! Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum