Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OC looks at Remi Mareval

+2
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty OC looks at Remi Mareval Wed Jan 18 2012, 19:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Who?

According to reports Bolton Wanderers are set to swoop for defender Remi Mareval. France Football claims Wanderers boss Owen Coyle is keen on the Frenchman. It is understood that Wanderers have lodged a three-year contract offer to the Zulte-Waregem player. It is believed that the Belgian club is looking for in the region of €800,000 from 28 year-old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Wed Jan 18 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know the standard we are looking at is pisspoor when you've never even heard of the club, nevermind the player!

3OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Wed Jan 18 2012, 19:52

Get used to it Tasha, this is the future of Bolton Wanderers.

4OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 12:59

While were looking for nobody's like Remi Marevel QPR have agreed a fee for Nedum Onuoah,

SORT IT OUT COYLE !!

5OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

R5dean wrote:While were looking for nobody's like Remi Marevel QPR have agreed a fee for Nedum Onuoah,

SORT IT OUT COYLE !!

Have patience, I have a feeling we will land the lad from City even though QPR are in talks with him.

6OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not so sure you will be right on this one Aaron - we are closely linked with signing that American defender Ream for £2.5 million and I doubt we have enough money to buy him and Onuoha.

Also Hughes used to manage him at City - so they will know each other.

Btw - Hello and welcome R5dean

7OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sluffy wrote:Not so sure you will be right on this one Aaron - we are closely linked with signing that American defender Ream for £2.5 million and I doubt we have enough money to buy him and Onuoha.

Also Hughes used to manage him at City - so they will know each other.

Btw - Hello and welcome R5dean

Hmmm maybe, I just think (HOPE) after the Ream signing we will splash the rest of the cash that we got from Cahill on a decent player, which could be Onuouha.

Totally forgot about him playing under Hughes at City though so you could have a point.

8OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£800,00 is not bad for a defender. Coyle must have scouts everywhere! I have never heard of Zulte-Waregem.

Perhaps some of our debt goes to pay for foreign scouts ?

9OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 13:53

We need goals to keep us in this league, I really feel Michael Owen would be a great buy.

10OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 14:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope, not tall enough.. He would be useless. Our hoofball approach would go way over his head.

11OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 14:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Owen Owen Owen wrote:We need goals to keep us in this league, I really feel Michael Owen would be a great buy.

He would still be a decent buy for most clubs in the bottom half of the league, unfortunatley he is very happy collecting a wage at OT doing sod all and seeing to his horses.

12OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 15:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I suspect our Owen plays Fifa - that's where I came across Zulte-Waregem for the first time!

13OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 15:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mareval used to play for Oldham - where he was average - so I hope he's improved since then.

14OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 15:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

wanderlust wrote:Mareval used to play for Oldham - where he was average - so I hope he's improved since then.

Can't say I have ever heard of the lad.

How old was he when he was at Oldham? .......Saying that how old is he now.

15OC looks at Remi Mareval Empty Re: OC looks at Remi Mareval Thu Jan 19 2012, 16:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He is 28 now... no clue how old he was at oldham and can't be arsed to find out, sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum