Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to the orange ball?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to the orange ball? Empty What happened to the orange ball? Mon Mar 19 2018, 09:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone else struggle to see the yellow ball at the Villa game? I even struggled to see it on the highlights!

What happened to the bright orange balls for when it snows?

Much easier to see!

Whoever decided to change from bright orange to a dull yellow is a bellend.

2What happened to the orange ball? Empty Re: What happened to the orange ball? Mon Mar 19 2018, 09:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I missed the game and had to watch on the telly as Mrs Pig was away for the night and the white ball was hard to spot. When they brought on the yellow one it wasn't much better either and an orange or red ball would have been easier to see. How did it look from the stands?

3What happened to the orange ball? Empty Re: What happened to the orange ball? Mon Mar 19 2018, 09:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I missed the game and had to watch on the telly as Mrs Pig was away for the night and the white ball was hard to spot. When they brought on the yellow one it wasn't much better either and an orange or red ball would have been easier to see. How did it look from the stands?
My brother and I asked the same question as we slowly froze to statues. The orange ball would have been much better. 
And I have to question the sanity of whoever allowed those poor kids to ponce about in the centre circle at half time.

4What happened to the orange ball? Empty Re: What happened to the orange ball? Mon Mar 19 2018, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Villa fans were banging on about it from the kickoff (as well as the weather in general, the referee being biased, Steve Bruce's incompetence, Bolton's dirty play, the lack of effort from their players, their chances of automatic promotion going up in smoke) - all the raw material for a BEL ripe for picking.
Personally I reckon Parky hiding the ball was his best tactical move all season.

5What happened to the orange ball? Empty Re: What happened to the orange ball? Mon Mar 19 2018, 15:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Villa fans were banging on about it from the kickoff (as well as the weather in general, the referee being biased, Steve Bruce's incompetence, Bolton's dirty play, the lack of effort from their players, their chances of automatic promotion going up in smoke) - all the raw material for a BEL ripe for picking.
Personally I reckon Parky hiding the ball was his best tactical move all season.
Thought Nat would finally write a BEL yesterday... but alas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum