Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eleven Days in March and April

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Eleven Days in March and April Empty Eleven Days in March and April Sun Mar 25 2018, 19:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Eleven Days... Four Fixtures... What do we need to stay up?

Mar 30    Leeds (A)

Apr   3    Birmingham (H)

Apr   7    Derby (A)

Apr 10    Millwall (H)

with Barnsley one week later.

Obviously Brum is a six-pointer.  Win that and we could be safe.  Should we target 4 points from these eleven days?  Or can we do 5 or 6? Beat Brum and one other and we should be safe.  Beat Brum and Barnsley will see us stay up. Your thoughts?

2Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Sun Mar 25 2018, 19:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think realistically there's seven points there, beat Brum and Millwall, draw against Leeds.

3Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Sat Apr 07 2018, 22:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:I think realistically there's seven points there, beat Brum and Millwall, draw against Leeds.
Reality bites... 0 points from the first three matches.  Need to beat Millwall and Barnsley now.

4Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Sun Apr 08 2018, 00:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

observer wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I think realistically there's seven points there, beat Brum and Millwall, draw against Leeds.
Reality bites... 0 points from the first three matches.  Need to beat Millwall and Barnsley now.

What could possibly go wrong?

5Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 21:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

0 for all 4 games... relegation fodder I'm afraid.

6Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 21:33

observer wrote:0 for all 4 games... relegation fodder I'm afraid.

Can’t argue with that, 4 losses in the trot - complete collapse.

7Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:
observer wrote:0 for all 4 games... relegation fodder I'm afraid.

Can’t argue with that, 4 losses in the trot - complete collapse.
With Barnsley to come. If I was a betting man I'd bet we are in the bottom three on Saturday night.
Parky doesn"t know what his best team is and can't pick his nose!

8Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:05

Although can’t imagine Barnsley are much more confident than us. Seemingly between us them and Blues now, 1/3 to go. Nobody in great form and survival is there for the taking. Impossible to call really, fair to say if we pulled off a miracle at this point it’s more to do with the dross around us than anything else.

9Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:Although can’t imagine Barnsley are much more confident than us. Seemingly between us them and Blues now, 1/3 to go. Nobody in great form and survival is there for the taking. Impossible to call really, fair to say if we pulled off a miracle at this point it’s more to do with the dross around us than anything else.
So you're now admitting Parkinson is clueless!

10Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:10

I don’t think you bother to read my posts. I’ll simplify for you:

1. Squad of players awful 
2. Parkinson a limited manager - not sure he has the tools to do the job

11Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In your second sentence Parkinson and tool go hand in hand!
He's out of his depth at this level, I got told that by a blind man on a galloping horse.

12Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:22

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:I don’t think you bother to read my posts. I’ll simplify for you:

1. Squad of players awful 
2. Parkinson a limited manager - not sure he has the tools to do the job
1 No the squad is mid-table quality.
2 Limited yes, the tools are fine, but just like the cowboy builder he is, he just doesn't know how to use them.
In short he is way out of his depth in this league.

13Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:25

How can this squad be midtable? None of them have played regularly as high as mid table in the championship standard in 3 years - literally not one of them?

14Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:29

I tell a lie actually - Ameobi on loan at Cardiff 15/16 (he didn’t impress much).

15Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:How can this squad be midtable? None of them have played regularly as high as mid table in the championship standard in 3 years - literally not one of them?
And that means? how many of Millwalls team have? you don't half come out with some shit to back up your Parkinson love in.

16Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:44

Off the top of my head, Hutchinson, Shakell, Morrison, Tunnicliffe and Saville?

17Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:How can this squad be midtable? None of them have played regularly as high as mid table in the championship standard in 3 years - literally not one of them?
And that means? how many of Millwalls team have? you don't half come out with some shit to back up your Parkinson love in.
The silence is deafening.

18Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:45

MartinBWFC wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
The silence is deafening.

Embarrassing comment.

19Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

T.R.O.Y wrote:Off the top of my head, Hutchinson, Shakell, Morrison, Tunnicliffe and Saville?
Off the top of my head, Pratley, Noone , Ameobi, Buckley,' ALF,

20Eleven Days in March and April Empty Re: Eleven Days in March and April Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:49

Neil Harris has done some job though, got to be manager of the season in terms of getting the most of his squad. Some really smart recruitment there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum