Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rock has left the building...

+9
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
JakeSnake
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
inf
largehat
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Rock has left the building... Empty The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
..did one of you guys do it?

2The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:17 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...not that you can always believe Wiki.

3The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

it just says hes a free agent...

im getting wound up now! hate these bloody protracted transfers... pale

4The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

oh no... hang on.

it DOES say bolton ...under 'current club'

i need a reputable site to tell me now!

5The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Exactly what I thought when I saw it. But why would it says he plays for us unless either a) it's true or b) it's a complete f****** wind up?
I'm thinking b) until further notice.

6The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Someone jumping the gun, happens all the time with transfers on Wikipedia.

Unless the player or the club release a statement, it's speculation.

7The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Club: Bolton Wanderers (ANG).

8The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha!

9The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

‏@MarcIles - If this was hit, miss and maybe, then the maybes would be winning after my straw poll on Sanchez. But it isn’t.

Sounds pretty much signed to me, but let's wait for an announcement. Or continue to speculate, it is more fun!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Poor guy - the link inf posted has him as being assigned the #6 jersey.

11The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Wikipedia doesn't say it anymore

12The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko Sanchez has left. Not signing. Not a happy camper I believe. Could say more, maybe will say more. Not at this point. Don't ask. Short fuse.

Ah well...

13The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What a complete cunt...

15The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Excuse my last post but hes done up up like a couple of kippers...Either hes made stupid demnds again or done it to get his name round. Im really pissed off, il be more pissed off if the twat is now on the m6 to go and meet big sam.

I wouldnt be too suprised if it was big sam who fucked it up for us, calling his agent just as the legal team were hitting print...

16The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Excuse my last post but hes done up up like a couple of kippers...Either hes made stupid demnds again or done it to get his name round. Im really pissed off, il be more pissed off if the twat is now on the m6 to go and meet big sam.

I wouldnt be too suprised if it was big sam who fucked it up for us, calling his agent just as the legal team were hitting print...

Why are you pissed off? You've never seen him play

17The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

people like getting irrationally angry

18The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:13 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Keegan wrote:
Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko Sanchez has left. Not signing. Not a happy camper I believe. Could say more, maybe will say more. Not at this point. Don't ask. Short fuse.

Ah well...

Really would have liked to been a fly on the wall in that contract discussion. Very Happy

19The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone want a slightly-used Bolton jersey with "The Rock" on the back?

20The Rock has left the building... Empty Re: The Rock has left the building... Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Does anyone want a slightly-used Bolton jersey with "The Rock" on the back?

Depends on what you have used it for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum