Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil

+6
Norpig
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 21:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know people saw us as the next Harry & Meghan but I'm sad to announce that Cecil and I have split up.

Cecil has been nagging me to have his child, but I'm not convinced this body was designed to carry a baby. I don't have the hips for it. Plus, it all looks a bit bloody painful.

Anyway, the final straw came when he got into bed last night with a ribbon tied round his todger, and begged me to let him impregnate me. A romantic gesture, but ultimately there is no future.

He left this morning with his toothbrush, his dildo collection, and six tins of spam.

I expect you bunch of gobshites to show some respect, Cecil was a decent man, I just couldn't give him what he wanted.

I'll miss you Cecil. Your gentle ways, your kindness, and your 10 inch knob.

2It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 21:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil 10872510

That's not a knob. It's a Gurnard.

3It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 21:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Cecil out of the picture,I'm assuming you have an opening?

4It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 21:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:With Cecil out of the picture,I'm assuming you have an opening?

I said show some respect you fecking perve.

5It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 21:49

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh was he called Cecil? All this time I've been calling him Cedric!

6It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speaking of Cedric,does he still have a chance,or is that a non starter?

Your best bet is to go for an elderly widower. Kids have flown the nest,nice pension,spends all day playing golf,and most evenings trying to remember where he lives.

They're out there.

7It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jun 06 2018, 23:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry to hear you and Ces have broken up but I always thought you were better matched to third rate footballers such as Nuggy and Mark Davies.

I think though that you're probably only ever to be happy until you capture this mans heart!

It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil 1Earnie-City

8It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Thu Jun 07 2018, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:With Cecil out of the picture,I'm assuming you have an opening?
 Yes the Romanian Doctors did the best they could for the pittance she paid, but it's an opening of sorts

9It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Thu Jun 07 2018, 09:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Darren Pratley is released and it's now over between you and Cecil. Coincidence?

10It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Thu Jun 07 2018, 14:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Sorry to hear you and Ces have broken up but I always thought you were better matched to third rate footballers such as Nuggy and Mark Davies.

I think though that you're probably only ever to be happy until you capture this mans heart!

It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil 1Earnie-City
Pirahna Man.

11It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Jul 11 2018, 11:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just wondered how Cecil is these days. Must have left some mental scars.
Hope the poor chap is ok.

12It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Mon Jul 16 2018, 19:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Cecil has been nagging me to have his child, but I'm not convinced this body was designed to carry a baby. I don't have the hips for it. Plus, it all looks a bit bloody painful.
You could have had a 'C' section you selfish bitch.

Anyway, the final straw came when he got into bed last night with a ribbon tied round his todger, and begged me to let him impregnate me.

lol!

13It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Mon Jul 16 2018, 20:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry, I'm back on the dating websites. The future Mr Whittam is but a dick pic away.

14It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Wed Aug 29 2018, 23:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems Cecil was the one who broke up with Nat!  Apparently she was  too feminine!  Anyway Cecil has now tied the knot with a guy called Peter.  Nat was seething when she found out as you can see from the video here

15It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Thu Aug 30 2018, 09:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heartless wanker.

16It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Empty Re: It's Over.....Goodbye Cecil Thu Aug 30 2018, 11:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum