Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust Accounts

+8
y2johnny
wanderlust
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Leeds_Trotter
Growler
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:05

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Growler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The table shows only 11 clubs have spent more time in the top division than Bolton.
Irrelevant.

42trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:12

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fucking hell growler.  We aint entitled to shit.  We are a victim of our own success and now we have to scrap beg and borrow like all teams do at some point.

Man City (look at them now) leeds, forest, villa, preston, blackburn

43trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:

Wake me up when we get an owner suitable for the club.

:facepalm:

44trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fucking hell growler.  We aint entitled to shit.  We are a victim of our own success and now we have to scrap beg and borrow like all teams do at some point.

I’m getting the feeling that Growler would be much happier supporting a club like Man Utd.

45trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:15

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Fucking hell growler.  We aint entitled to shit.  We are a victim of our own success and now we have to scrap beg and borrow like all teams do at some point.

I’m getting the feeling that Growler would be much happier supporting a club like Man Utd.
Sounds more like a Liverpool fan, they love talking about history.

46trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:16

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think growler should be one of these bitches that supports who ever wins the league.  Gonna do himself in supporting us next season

47trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bottom line no matter what you think of KA's intentions is that:

We avoided financial disaster at the eleventh hour (or one minute to Midnight);
We got promoted on the first try;
We stayed in the Championship with no investment;
We are operating on a breakeven budget;
We are paying back some of the loans;
We have not gone under;
We are not in League Two;

And...
KA only makes real money if the club improves and moves up for a potential buyer who has the funds to get us to challenge to the top division.

As far as I know, these are all good things!

48trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 00:33

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:I think growler should be one of these bitches that supports who ever wins the league.  Gonna do himself in supporting us next season
Not at all, I'm expecting nothing more than a pile of crap from Ken's loans and free transfers.It will be a pleasant surprise if it's not a pile of crap.

49trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 09:45

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:In fairness, this shows the pitfall in running with theories when you don't have all the information.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but does this statement not suggest they have used an external auditor:

"Additionally, we would confirm that our independently examined accounts for YE 31 July ’16 were filed with the FCA in March 2017 and have been publicly available since that time."

TROY- easy mistake to make.  It says that the 2016 Accounts were audited by an external auditor- but the 2017 ones weren't before they were filed ( a statutory requirement) with the Financial Conduct Authority- the quasi governmental body which oversees  what financial institutions are up to in the UK.

50trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 09:57

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

observer wrote:Bottom line no matter what you think of KA's intentions is that:

We avoided financial disaster at the eleventh hour (or one minute to Midnight);
We got promoted on the first try;
We stayed in the Championship with no investment;
We are operating on a breakeven budget;
We are paying back some of the loans;
We have not gone under;
We are not in League Two;

And...
KA only makes real money if the club improves and moves up for a potential buyer who has the funds to get us to challenge to the top division.

As far as I know, these are all good things!

The money to pay the taxbill that Eddie Davies wouldn't pay wasn't funded by Anderson though was it?

It was a loan provided by Dean Holdsworth and friends that "saved the club" from being wound up over the unpaid tax bill.

51trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 10:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler is fucking spot on. Kp you need to stop jumping on the bandwagon and agreeing with the majority.

52trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 10:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Growler is fucking spot on. Kp you need to stop jumping on the bandwagon and agreeing with the majority.
Laughing

53trust - Supporters Trust Accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Accounts Sat Jul 21 2018, 10:48

rammywhite wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:In fairness, this shows the pitfall in running with theories when you don't have all the information.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but does this statement not suggest they have used an external auditor:

"Additionally, we would confirm that our independently examined accounts for YE 31 July ’16 were filed with the FCA in March 2017 and have been publicly available since that time."

TROY- easy mistake to make.  It says that the 2016 Accounts were audited by an external auditor- but the 2017 ones weren't before they were filed ( a statutory requirement) with the Financial Conduct Authority- the quasi governmental body which oversees  what financial institutions are up to in the UK.

Cheers Rammy, makes sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum