Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 50]

601Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 11:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::seething2::

602Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 11:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, it's as good a metaphor as any Lusty.

Brexit is a shambles that needn't have happened. And we know where the blame lies.

Nice job getting Brexit on the poetry thread mate.

603Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 12:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As he skulks semi clad by the bins
KP knows that his actions are sins
But the boy's a show stopper
When he pulls out his whopper
And aims it at Nat's many chins.

604Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 12:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:As he skulks semi clad by the bins
KP knows that his actions are sins
But the boy's a show stopper
When he pulls out his whopper
And aims it at Nat's many chins.

:rofl:

605Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 12:44

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't believe that Ken has earned the money to pay the wages in the last few days, i think he could have paid the wages on time if he wanted to.

There's some interesting news on Ipswich Town in todays paper.They are supposed to be up for sale for £35 million and that buys you a club with £100 million debts.Their average gate is roughly 3,400 more than ours.It makes Bolton look a relative bargain at £5 million with £25 million debts

606Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 13:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:I don't believe that Ken has earned the money to pay the wages in the last few days, i think he could have paid the wages on time if he wanted to.

There's some interesting news on Ipswich Town in todays paper.They are supposed to be up for sale for £35 million and that buys you a club with £100 million debts.Their average gate is roughly 3,400 more than ours.It makes Bolton look a relative bargain at £5 million with £25 million debts
£5 million is about thirty grand shy of Ken's valuation isn't it?

607Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 13:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Well, it's as good a metaphor as any Lusty.

Anything for a laugh even though it's no laughing matter.

Although it's interesting that the Ken Anderson aka Michael Knighton in disguise mouthpiece thread is now been given over to poetry in the absence of any good news whatsoever. 

That's not strictly true TBF as the cleaners have been paid so that Anderson can take the club to them later.

608Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 14:24

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Well, it's as good a metaphor as any Lusty.

Anything for a laugh even though it's no laughing matter.

Although it's interesting that the Ken Anderson aka Michael Knighton in disguise mouthpiece thread is now been given over to poetry in the absence of any good news whatsoever. 

That's not strictly true TBF as the cleaners have been paid so that Anderson can take the club to them later.
When reading the thoughts of ar lusty
I wonder if I'm a bit fusty
But I'd have to be dim
To think quite like him
Or think that my brain had gone rusty

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:14; edited 1 time in total

609Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 14:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles banned from the ground.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not surprised at all - he's been completely unprofessional and obviously anti-the club owner for a long time in association with others and his personal comments and actions on social media.

610Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 14:53

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Iles banned from the ground.

Not surprised at all - he's been completely unprofessional and obviously anti-the club owner for a long time in association with others and his personal comments and actions on social media.

What a curious interpretation of events.

611Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

612Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Kane57 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Iles banned from the ground.

What a curious interpretation of events.
Sluffy,
Please don't tell Kenny our real names or we'll all be banned as well!!
 What a nonsensical thing to do- to ban a journalist!
Its the sort of thing that Putin does.

613Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:14

Very worrying behaviour, Iles is free to do his job - that includes a right to having his own opinion Sluffy. Would like to think this would be picked up by the national press.

614Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Karl Holbrook

@KarlDHolbrook
37m37 minutes ago

It’s an unfortunate situation to be in but @TheBoltonNews and @MarcIles stand firm. We will press on with our independent coverage no matter what. We answer to the fans, not the chairman

615Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:22

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Not a fan of iles. And I do think he cosies up to the ST and cant wait to jump the gun printing stuff about the andersons but this is just stupid now. Absolutely tinpot from the club.

616Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I shit on your "freedom of the press" nonsense Very Happy

617Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:39

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This is getting ridiculous, is he gonna start banning suppoters next for telling him what a TWAT he is, the fucking stadium woukd be empty, what a tool !!!

618Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I won't be in my seat tomorrow.

619Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I won't be in my seat tomorrow.

Haemorrhoids?

(joking aside, hope your mother is recovering well).

620Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 14 2018, 15:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's recovering well.

Anderson won't mind. He's already got my money, but he's pissed me off now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum