Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 50]

691Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 15:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Super John called Anderson Del Boy on GMR yesterday. He'll get himself banned. Very Happy

692Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 15:22

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No mention of Rodney?

I do wish he would get his hair cut!

693Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:No mention of Rodney?

I do wish he would get his hair cut!
I reckon he's more Boycie.

694Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 15:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Or perhaps TRIG.

695Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 15:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Or perhaps TRIG.
Yes.

696Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 16:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:The only published accounts in Anderson’s tenure to date show the disposal of £4.3 million of fixed assets.
That was year 1.
Can’t wait to see how much of the club’s assets Anderson admits to disposing of in 2018. 
Not that he’d be likely to tell the whole truth or that anyone would believe now he has been proven to be a liar as well as an asset stripper.

wHoops!

The disposal of assets shown refers to the initial loan from PBP against one of the clubs car parks that was taken out in June 2015 - under Davies ownership - and it was Gartside that got the money - not Anderson!

The settlement date - which now fell under Anderson's ownership - was unable to be met and hence the accounts showing the disposal of the assets.

Anderson therefore never 'pawned' the assets as you constantly claim, it was under Eddie Davies ownership that the club received the money for the 'pawned' car park deal, with KA simply not having the funds to get them out of 'hock' on the due date for redeeming them.

As for my spelling I rely almost totally on the computers 'spellcheck' facility.  I've lived with dyslexia since I was first taught the alphabet well over sixty years ago and have long since learned to live with it.  It's never held me back either as a person or in my career.  The one benefit from having it though is that it does tend to flush out the socially retarded who find it funny to highlight someone else's affliction, and in doing so show themselves to be idiotic to everyone else.

I'm long past being embarrassed that I can't spell very well (and never will) and if you wish to continue to highlight my future spelling mistakes I can't stop you but I do know who people will see to be the biggest wanker between the two of us is.

We are ALL still waiting for you to tell us of these mythical assets KA has supposedly 'pawned' then.

I feel as it is going to be a long, long wait though.

697Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 06 2019, 23:49

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The assets hes pawned are the hotel and the stadium which he pawned to himself using the money of the guy who died before he even managed to do it, Ed for some mystical reason (though the fact he died within 48 hours would indicate he wasn't well) lent the £5m to Anderson personally, on top of that MJ lent a reported £150k on top and Anderson settled Blumarble for £4.3m less whatever he managed to get knocked off for the game of brinksmanship with I'm convinced contributed to Ed's death, his family certainly believed so hence the Andersons didn't attend either the funeral or tribute.
He then lent that money back to the club securing it against the clubs main assets thus securing his position as senior creditor if the club does go bust (maybe when is more appropriate now).
I don't understand how anyone can now defend him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and backed him when he arrived but gradually he's been showing more and more of the psychopath he is.
There is now clearly no money, the EFL money will be security for the PFA loan, and anything left probably to FGR and he can't meet the monthly wage bill so this month IMO will be the breaking of him.

698Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 00:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:The assets hes pawned are the hotel and the stadium which he pawned to himself using the money of the guy who died before he even managed to do it, Ed for some mystical reason (though the fact he died within 48 hours would indicate he wasn't well) lent the £5m to Anderson personally, on top of that MJ lent a reported £150k on top and Anderson settled Blumarble for £4.3m less whatever he managed to get knocked off for the game of brinksmanship with I'm convinced contributed to Ed's death, his family certainly believed so hence the Andersons didn't attend either the funeral or tribute.
He then lent that money back to the club securing it against the clubs main assets thus securing his position as senior creditor if the club does go bust (maybe when is more appropriate now).
I don't understand how anyone can now defend him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and backed him when he arrived but gradually he's been showing more and more of the psychopath he is.
There is now clearly no money, the EFL money will be security for the PFA loan, and anything left probably to FGR and he can't meet the monthly wage bill so this month IMO will be the breaking of him.

Eh???

Psychopath!!!

Christ get a grip man.

Davies loan to KA was set against his ownership of the club.
KA loaned it to the club and thus is a creditor.
The club has not paid him back because it is still shown as a charge at Company House records.
If the club goes into Admin and doesn't have the resources to pay all football creditors he (and other football creditors) will have to take a percentage in the pound.
He may not be able to / or now want to, pay back the loan and default and thus hand the shares back to Davies estate - walking away with £5 million or less depending on the ultimate settlement of 'his' loan.
Seems the most likely outcome to me unless Davies estate/James and Warburton, or some other investor/buyer appears at the last minute - because even if KA jumps this hurdle - and he might yet do - his biggest problem is surviving over the summer months with no income coming in and wages and bonuses to pay.
Not looking too rosy I must admit.

But then again the club will be in the hands of Davies estate again, and better there for now than not having a future.

699Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 00:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The assets hes pawned are the hotel and the stadium which he pawned to himself using the money of the guy who died before he even managed to do it, Ed for some mystical reason (though the fact he died within 48 hours would indicate he wasn't well) lent the £5m to Anderson personally, on top of that MJ lent a reported £150k on top and Anderson settled Blumarble for £4.3m less whatever he managed to get knocked off for the game of brinksmanship with I'm convinced contributed to Ed's death, his family certainly believed so hence the Andersons didn't attend either the funeral or tribute.

Eh???

Psychopath!!!

Christ get a grip man.

Davies loan to KA was set against his ownership of the club.
KA loaned it to the club and thus is a creditor.
The club has not paid him back because it is still shown as a charge at Company House records.
If the club goes into Admin and doesn't have the resources to pay all football creditors he (and other football creditors)  will have to take a percentage in the pound.
He may not be able to / or now want to, pay back the loan and default and thus hand the shares back to Davies estate - walking away with £5 million or less depending on the ultimate settlement of 'his' loan.
Seems the most likely outcome to me unless Davies estate/James and Warburton, or some other investor/buyer appears at the last minute - because even if KA jumps this hurdle - and he might yet do - his biggest problem is surviving over the summer months with no income coming in and wages and bonuses to pay.
Not looking too rosy I must admit.

But then again the club will be in the hands of Davies estate again, and better there for now than not having a future.

Don't think the club will end up in the hands of the Davies family as they've no interest, and the security is on his shares in the club which will be worthless in liquidation anyway. He is holding the cards with the security on the assets, the security on the shares is worthless in an insolvency event. There is a HMRC winder against the hotel, can't see that being paid by him because he couldnt even fund the wages,

700Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 01:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:Don't think the club will end up in the hands of the Davies family as they've no interest, and the security is on his shares in the club which will be worthless in liquidation anyway. He is holding the cards with the security on the assets, the security on the shares is worthless in an insolvency event. There is a HMRC winder against the hotel, can't see that being paid by him because he couldnt even fund the wages,

I don't think it is as clear cut as that.

Moonshift is the major creditor of the club anyway, so they have a vested interest whether they own the club or not.

If the club survives to the settlement day and KA defaults, they become the club owner whether they want to be or not.

KA is only the third largest creditor behind Moonshift and PBP (Michael James) so he certainly does not hold all the cards.

There is an EFL Sky payment due on the 16th of this month that may very well clear the immediate debts and keep the club going for a further couple of months - with Eddie's loan to KA being repayable in Feb/March or so the gossip is.

Things might play on for a few more weeks at least yet.

701Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 01:56

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This does not bode well for anyone.  We may have eleven players on the pitch who we pay by the minute.  Is it a coincidence that the team went downhill when the club was having debt problems?  There will be no winners... everyone loses... and especially us the fans, who had hoped KA was being honorable.  Apparently our hopes are being dashed by the minute.

702Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 02:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:This does not bode well for anyone.  We may have eleven players on the pitch who we pay by the minute.  Is it a coincidence that the team went downhill when the club was having debt problems?  There will be no winners... everyone loses... and especially us the fans, who had hoped KA was being honorable.  Apparently our hopes are being dashed by the minute.
Our hopes were dashed two years ago Obs as I have been saying regularly since. As regards Anderson being honourable, he certainly wasn't when he was caught with his fingers in the till and nothing he has done since suggests he is a reformed man. Quite the opposite in fact. 
I still hope that we will we be bought by someone with nous, integrity and ambition and our fortunes will change

703Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 22:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BREAKING.

anderson has released a statement this evening.

Shakespeare it is not.

704Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 22:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The victory against Walsall on Saturday in the Emirates FA Cup gave us a much needed lift following recent results.

It was the first time the club has scored five goals in a half since 1997 and I was particularly pleased to see Josh Magennis get a hat-trick as well as Clayton Donaldson getting off the mark.

Hopefully, it will stand us in good stead for when we travel down to Bristol City on Saturday.

The FA Cup does have a habit of bringing up some quirks and our own fourth round tie is no exception as we’ll be facing Bristol City at Ashton Gate once again not long after the league game. Ticket details for this tie will be announced in due course and I do hope we take a good following to cheer the players on and hopefully progress into the next round.

Over the weekend, it was brought to my attention that Neil Bonnar, who is the head of sport at the Bolton News, tweeted “Love Wanderers fans and staff but hope tomorrow’s result is the worst possible for the Andersons.”

I and seemingly many other Bolton Wanderers fans interpreted this to mean that he wished that we would lose our cup tie against Walsall in order to punish me. I found this to be irresponsible and disrespectful to the club, its supporters and my family.

I have noted that other people have commented in the past that his tweets occur late at night and are usually ‘rants’.

But I have also seen that earlier today he has attempted to backtrack in the newspaper and justify what he actually meant, but as a journalist I would have thought that his writing would be clear and precise, and reflect exactly what he meant to say. I think that it’s too late to try and get out of what was said on social media.

I would never wish ill on anyone and I am amazed that a person in Neil’s position would do so let alone write the comments in the media and social media.

I wish Neil no ill feeling but in view of how he feels towards me I would suggest he might be better off letting his colleagues write about the club going forward.

In light of Neil mentioning it again today in his article, it is also important to note that Marc Iles was not banned but had his media privileges withdrawn for the following reasons:

It was not solely down to his use of a GIF in a tweet but moreover Marc has repeatedly posted articles that were often factually incorrect and at times reproduced other journalists’ comments that were total nonsense, irresponsible and misleading. The GIF was a last straw as at a meeting only a few days earlier the Bolton News had been made aware of our concerns and this felt like a total slap in the face and to be honest was very immature and irresponsible in my opinion and certainly not something I would expect from a chief football writer.

In fact some were blatant lies and if he had contacted Paul Heathcote, as an example, he would have confirmed that the club did not owe SCC £300,000 and no writ had been issued, but unfortunately he chose to print the comments anyway.

Similar factually incorrect stories followed on a number occasions on subjects about players walking out, a player fire sale in January, the amounts l have paid for the shares and questioned if l had provided any funding to the  club to mention but a few.

l also thought that a number of his articles and social media comments were disrespectful to our team management staff, players and myself.

I do accept what is often described and referred to as Hollywood licence by the press, but on a number of occasions l truly believe that Marc’s journalistic licence has overstepped the mark, particularly when it comes to being factually accurate and fair and balanced and l would remind him of his duty of care to ensure that his comments and stories are factually correct and representative of the truth.

I have previously referred to the damage these irresponsible and factually incorrect comments do to the club and its associated businesses financially and hope that this will be fully considered in future.

I have no problem with answering questions about the club from the press and our supporters within reason and have always done my best to be as open and as transparent as possible in my regular meetings and communications with our loyal supporters.

All l would ask for in return is that the Bolton News provides fair and balanced comments and refrains from writing inappropriate sensationalist headlines and constantly repeating factually incorrect comments.

For my part, I am the first to admit that the club needs someone with greater financial resources than l have to take the club forward and l can assure everyone l am doing my utmost to achieve this.

In the meantime l would ask everyone to be patient and supportive and get behind the club in our quest to overcome these testing times both on and off the pitch. I can assure you that I along with everyone else at the club are doing our best to try and ensure that the club’s financial position improves going forward as we have been doing for approaching nearly three years, but no one should forget the horrendous legacy we inherited and the hard work, efforts and sacrifices made by all staff to date. I am the first to admit that we have made some mistakes along the way but we are all still doing everything possible to move the club forward within our budgets and capabilities. You only need to look at other clubs in the Championship financial accounts to see the huge financial losses and the ever escalating costs involved in chasing success.  As previously stated our debt levels and costs are one of the lowest in the league but we still have some way to go before we are balancing the books and are cash positive.

I noticed in a recent article published by Hold The Front Page that there was a large decline in the circulation of The Bolton News along with a number of other local newspapers, so it’s obvious that it’s not just our football club that is struggling to progress.

There have been a number of comments in the media and social media regarding the payment of the players’ salaries. For the record, I personally funded the November salaries and that the loan received from the PFA in late December would not cover one month let alone two, and once again I had to cover the remaining balance of the players’ December salaries.

Despite the regular references to the non payment of players’ salaries the reality is that the majority of the players’ salaries have only been paid late once in nearly three years since I have been at the club. The other 400 plus employees throughout the club and hotel have never been paid late.

I really do hope that this can now be the end of this saga and that we can all now focus on getting behind the team and management and getting the results we so dearly need to help us climb the table.

I found the chairman of Forest Green Rovers Dale Vince’s media comments very disrespectful and misleading to say the least. Both he and I verbally agreed in August 2018 that the first instalment for Christian Doidge’s transfer would be paid as and when we received the January 2019 EFL distribution.

This still remains the case despite his attempts to also try and bring an additional £250,000 payment forward to August 2019/January 2020 in addition to the already contracted £250,000 as well. This request was firmly rejected.

For my part, I will not drop to the levels that he did in his various allegations to the press as I believe it will serve no practical purpose. The EFL statement is the best way forward as far as I am concerned.

Regarding player registrations, the EFL agreed with us on Friday as to how we could register the three players for last weekend’s game against Walsall.

As previously stated we are still hopeful of registering the three players and the manager has told me that having spoken to them all, the players want to stay with us. Hopefully, this will be achieved.

Don’t forget that our season ticket holders can bring a friend for free when we play West Brom in front of the Sky Sports cameras on Monday 21st January. Let’s hope every season ticket holder takes up this offer and we can create a special atmosphere at the University of Bolton Stadium. More details can be found here.

Our Winter sale is still on over in Bolton Central and you can get 25% off the replica kit for a limited time. Please click here for more information.

Also, our 4 for 3 offer on our hospitality packages for our remaining home games is still available. Click here for more details.

Meanwhile, the hotel are holding a very special evening with a Tyson Fury over in the Premier Suite in February. More information can be found here.

I look forward to seeing you at Ashton Gate on Saturday as we return to Sky Bet Championship action against Bristol City.

Best wishes,

Ken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

705Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 22:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about fuck off you lying bag of shit Ken, Nothing is ever his fault is it? No mention of the bankruptcy comment he made to the FGR chairman either i noticed.

706Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 22:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of bollocks.
To quote Tennessee Williams, 'The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite'.

707Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 07 2019, 22:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can smell something from this as well.

708Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Jan 08 2019, 06:53

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What a horrible cunt Anderson is.When I heard his comments that he doesn't care whether Bolton go bankrupt because  he'll get all his money back, I was willing us to get a crap draw in the FA Cup.
Bristol City is certainly one of those, there's next to no chance of Ken siphoning money out of the club from another defeat at Bristol.

709Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Jan 08 2019, 15:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've read most of the plethora of articles about the current state of affairs but the one that stuck out was the joint statement issued by two Bolton Baronesses. Wondering why they stuck their oar in, but I suppose everyone has an opinion. Here it is...

On Monday evening, Mr Anderson posted a 1,580 word statement on the official Bolton Wanderers website, where he addressed a number of issues, including the failed transfer, Mr Dale's comments and the recent coverage he has received from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
In response, two baronesses from Bolton have issued their own joint statement where they address the current ownership of the club.
Rt Hon Baroness Ann Taylor of Bolton and Baroness Trish Morris of Bolton released the statement on Tuesday afternoon. It reads: "Through decades of following Bolton Wanderers, with season tickets first at Burnden Park and throughout the years at our fantastic new stadium, we have seen many ups and downs in the club’s fortunes, both on and off the pitch. But the events of the last few weeks and months have, for the first time, moved us to speak publicly about our grave concern over the way Bolton Wanderers – our beloved football club – is being run. "We have spent months listening to empty promises from the Chairman and his excuses as to why wages and bonuses have not been paid on time. We have seen Marc Iles, the esteemed journalist from the Bolton News, having his credentials withdrawn after asking legitimate questions about the way the club is being run. And in the last few days we have heard reports of shameful behaviour in transfer dealings with other clubs. "We can no longer stand idly by and watch our club being treated like this. The staff deserve better, the players deserve better and most important the fans deserve better. Every football club deserves to be run by someone who sees themselves more of a custodian than a 'secured lender'. Bolton Wanderers belongs to the community and its loyal and devoted fans are embarrassed by the way it is being run and genuinely worried about what the future holds for our once proud football club.
"We grew up watching Bolton Wanderers, and we brought our children up watching Bolton Wanderers. We have cheered, cried, shouted, frozen for decades and we want our football club to survive to allow future generations of Wanderers fans to enjoy the ups and downs of following such a wonderful club. If things continue as they are, we are seriously worried that this may not be the case."
So there you have it. Marc Iles is an "esteemed journalist" apparently. I thought he was just a bloke trying to do his job.

710Ken Anderson - update. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Jan 08 2019, 15:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Someones been very quiet today, maybe a longer sleep in than normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum