Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 50]

981anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 19:03

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Norpig wrote:Thanks Ken now fuck off, no one feels sorry for you.

At least Iles is allowed back in now and he's paying the staff wages, no mention of player wages though?
Well your aggressive tone isn't welcome. 

I think the supporters, the supporters trust, the local paper and fan sites like this should condemn any threats of violence to him and his family, no matter what he has done it perceived to have done. 

No wonder he doesn't turn up for games anymore.

I may not like the way he's gone about running the club, but threatening the man is outrageous.
Sorry Dad, i'll go to my room with no tea then.

How was i threatening violence to him by the way?
You weren't, but if you're frustrated now imagine, what you're going to be like Friday if this deal doesn't go through? Or even worse if we're liquidated next week?

Someone has let their frustration go too far and Anderson is terrified of going to the club. 

Think we need a chill pill, because I have a feeling, there's a few more twists yet

982anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 19:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpigs heads gone again I see

983anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 19:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nigelbwfc wrote:You weren't, but if you're frustrated now imagine, what you're going to be like Friday if this deal doesn't go through? Or even worse if we're liquidated next week?

Someone has let their frustration go too far and Anderson is terrified of going to the club. 

Think we need a chill pill, because I have a feeling, there's a few more twists yet
The fact Ken signed off by asking fans to back the new owners tells it's own story.

984anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Norpigs heads gone again I see
You all need to chill. See these? My feet. Up on the desk and protected by my old , but trusty, zip up slippers.
I'm chilled out, waiting for the manure to get dumped out of the CL, then I'll make myself a nice mug of Horlicks.  Things are gonna be fine. I'm on my third joint.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

985anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 19:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What are thoosseeeeeee

986anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 19:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Norpigs heads gone again I see
You all need to chill. See these? My feet. Up on the desk and protected by my old , but trusty, zip up slippers.
I'm chilled out, waiting for the manure to get dumped out of the CL, then I'll make myself a nice mug of Horlicks.  Things are gonna be fine. I'm on my third joint.

Hope not, I stand to win £700 if they win and both teams score

987anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 20:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actually Boggers, I put a fiver on them to win the whole thing at 28/1. Just in case.

988anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 20:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm assuming Bonce, at your tender age, that the joints are purely medicinal.  Smile

989anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 20:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I'm assuming Bonce, at your tender age, that the joints are purely medicinal.  Smile
Of course.

The curtains are on fire. I'll have to escape on the Mars Rover.

990anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 20:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good job it wasn't a Mars bar. They're bad for you !

991anderson - Ken Anderson - update. - Page 50 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Mar 06 2019, 20:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone needs to stop Boncey taking any more selfies.

-------

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum