You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Tommy Robinson's out

Tommy Robinson's out

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Fri Jul 12 2019, 20:31

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Tommy ten names.

32Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sat Jul 13 2019, 20:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's an absolute nob head.

His little cult are truly embarrassing.

His followers are just football hooligans. Its the media that have thrust him into the political arena. He hasn't got a political bone in his body or anything remotely interesting to say. 

Will the media and far left activists stop fucking banging on about him and trying to conflate him with anyone who doesn't vote anti se... I mean labour.

33Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sat Jul 13 2019, 21:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A couple of hundred supporters were demonstrating outside Belmarsh prison tonight. It looked like a Jeremy Kyle audience.
Someone went round with a hat and collected about £900 'for his wife and kids'. Daft sods.
All the usual chants were on show, and I found the livestream very entertaining, although it got a bit boring towards the end.
I think they're going back on Monday and Tuesday. Justice for Tommy!
He pleaded guilty ffs.

34Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sat Jul 13 2019, 21:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
900 quid? Shocked he’s got a big fecking detached house with jacuzzi in the garden!

I wonder how much your YouTube friend threw in the hat Bonce. Very Happy

35Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sat Jul 13 2019, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:900 quid? Shocked he’s got a big fecking detached house with jacuzzi in the garden!

I wonder how much your YouTube friend threw in the hat Bonce. Very Happy
He couldn't go KP. Very Happy  He was meeting two of his fans.

36Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sat Jul 13 2019, 22:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:900 quid? Shocked he’s got a big fecking detached house with jacuzzi in the garden!

I wonder how much your YouTube friend threw in the hat Bonce. Very Happy
He couldn't go KP. Very Happy  He was meeting two of his fans.
I bet he feels like a right superstar now having a couple of fans.  :rofl:

37Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sat Jul 13 2019, 23:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:A couple of hundred supporters were demonstrating outside Belmarsh prison tonight. It looked like a Jeremy Kyle audience.
Someone went round with a hat and collected about £900 'for his wife and kids'. Daft sods.
All the usual chants were on show, and I found the livestream very entertaining, although it got a bit boring towards the end.
I think they're going back on Monday and Tuesday. Justice for Tommy!
He pleaded guilty ffs.

They were probably singing it's "Just ace for Tommy".


On a completely separate topic, this bloke you keep putting videos up of, it isn't your mate Bread is it?

Apologises if it's not, I haven't been watching them from the start (and don't really watch them now as the bloke clearly is a nutjob) but I did wonder if it was you know who!

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was.

38Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 10:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
:rofl:
That's a good one Sluffy. No, it's not the Breadman. I don't think he's a supporter of the far right, but you did make me laugh.
On a serious note, I've actually been in touch with this lad by email, mainly to warn him about the dangerous world he's entering.
He's 28 years old, and, as he documents himself, has had problems at home due to his support of Robinson.
He's also mildly autistic, and I worry about what he's getting himself into, because, despite my own fun at his expense, there are others not so kindly disposed, who might cause him serious harm.
He's already given too much of himself away (email address, location etc) and I worry about how this naivety will impact his life.
He's now thinking people want him to lead the 'Tommy' movement, and he's getting so full of himself it's scary.
He seems a nice enough lad, but he needs to find himself some real friends, or I fear the worst.
He's certainly a laugh a minute at the moment though.

39Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 12:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You make some good points there Boncey. 

I would never have thought he was 28 though as he comes across as a 20 year old!   Shocked

40Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 12:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote::rofl:
That's a good one Sluffy. No, it's not the Breadman. I don't think he's a supporter of the far right, but you did make me laugh.
On a serious note, I've actually been in touch with this lad by email, mainly to warn him about the dangerous world he's entering.
He's 28 years old, and, as he documents himself, has had problems at home due to his support of Robinson.
He's also mildly autistic, and I worry about what he's getting himself into, because, despite my own fun at his expense, there are others not so kindly disposed, who might cause him serious harm.
He's already given too much of himself away (email address, location etc) and I worry about how this naivety will impact his life.
He's now thinking people want him to lead the 'Tommy' movement, and he's getting so full of himself it's scary.
He seems a nice enough lad, but he needs to find himself some real friends, or I fear the worst.
He's certainly a laugh a minute at the moment though.

You can't help people like this (and I include the likes of Bread and Wanderlust (who by the way is still bitching about me on Wways) as they won't listen to anyone else - they are always right and everybody else are always wrong - and anybody in any sort of authority (even someone like me on a tiny forum like ours simply doing a job for the benefit of everyone) - becomes the enemy - and it becomes personal for them.

I don't follow moonmen and I've not bothered much following these videos as personally I think people like these are ill rather than funny and more to be pitied rather than found amusing.

41Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 13:14

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Not woken up too happy today then Sluffy? A quite beautifully engineered little dig at Lust and Bread I must say, just a few posts back nobody could have foreseen the topic going that way - excellent work.

42Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 13:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Not woken up too happy today then Sluffy? A quite beautifully engineered little dig at Lust and Bread I must say, just a few posts back nobody could have foreseen the topic going that way - excellent work.

Are you telling me that the behaviour of the three of them is normal?

Or are just you trying to engineer an argument for your own amusement?

Ever thought that type of behaviour/trolling isn't normal either?

Don't bother answering, I'm not biting.

43Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 15:15

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Like most on here, I don’t see any difference in your behaviour to lusts. You just own the forum so have the freedom to ban him, then make all the digs you want with no response.

So when I read posts like the above, I feel obliged to point out the hypocrisy of what you’re saying. As always, no apologies from me for that.

44Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 15:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy, if you're looking for normal behaviour on here, you're in for a long wait. As AD mentioned in another post, what makes it fun and interesting on here are the disagreements, and, indeed, the abuse.
Nothing wrong with trolling either. I spend many happy hours trolling right wing posters on youtube, and it's great fun. 
Whatever else he did, Lusty made a lot of good points, and, like T.R.O.Y adds a lot to the site.
It's not easy being constantly abused Sluffy, but, as I've said before, I see you as akin to the poor man charged with teaching the Bash Street Kids. The epitome of perseverance in the face of horrors undreamed of by teachers college.
Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 69cc8e029d3b608b7dbffd0f3ccd7364e2ce54700f8ddcb372d4e65af605?auto=compress

45Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 16:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:Sluffy, if you're looking for normal behaviour on here, you're in for a long wait. As AD mentioned in another post, what makes it fun and interesting on here are the disagreements, and, indeed, the abuse.
Nothing wrong with trolling either. I spend many happy hours trolling right wing posters on youtube, and it's great fun. 
Whatever else he did, Lusty made a lot of good points, and, like T.R.O.Y adds a lot to the site.
It's not easy being constantly abused Sluffy, but, as I've said before, I see you as akin to the poor man charged with teaching the Bash Street Kids. The epitome of perseverance in the face of horrors undreamed of by teachers college.
Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 69cc8e029d3b608b7dbffd0f3ccd7364e2ce54700f8ddcb372d4e65af605?auto=compress

I like a laugh and don't mind being the butt of the joke at times but as always there's always one or two that takes it miles too far and when kindly asked to play nicely, decides to make things personal and makes a crusade out of it because they can't stand to be wrong or feel somehow superior to everyone else - particularly those who do their best to run the site for everyone's enjoyment on not just the one or two self-obsessed nutjobs.

Bread personally abused me every day for the best part of three years - for what reason though, I hadn't run off with his wife, or run over his dog or anything, it was simply because I wouldn't ban someone he wanting banning on an internet footy site - that's not normal behaviour from anyone is it?

Similarly Wanderlust was abusive for a similar three years to me, often making out I'd got mental health issues - again for what, just because I asked him to pack in the daily abuse and unfounded allegations against Anderson.  He even went on to another site to carry on posting abuse at me.

There comes a time when enough is enough.

Yes you, Norpig and a few others had a good laugh at Bread and Wanderlust's abuse but all it did in the end was to drive away nearly all the normal people who just got pissed off with it all, left and killed the site.

I see TROY has now openly stated above that he's on a mission against me - not as though that hasn't been obvious for a long while now (and not for the reason he states).

Grown men holding petty grudges and vendettas over something as meaningless as something minor said on an internet football forum several years ago???  

Pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

Spoilt it for everybody else.

Very well done of you.

46Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 16:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fair enough Sluffy. But on a personal note, it's not growing up that's kept me sane. Very Happy

47Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 17:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:Fair enough Sluffy. But on a personal note, it's not growing up that's kept me sane. Very Happy

I've never asked anybody to grow up, all I've ever asked was for people to be reasonable and not to take things too far.

Just three haven't in all the time we've been going and that's why they are no longer here.

The damage has been done though.

I should have permanently banned all three of them the first time they decided to think they were more important than the site, rather than keep giving them repeated chances like I did.



48Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 17:12

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What a drama queen. I’ve said I’ll keep pointing out the hypocrisy of your posts as I always have. If you’re so far above that kind of behaviour you claim to despise so much stop engaging in it yourself as you did with your digs at lust and Bread. A three year old petty grudge of your own.

49Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 17:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y wrote:What a drama queen. I’ve said I’ll keep pointing out the hypocrisy of your posts as I always have. If you’re so far above that kind of behaviour you claim to despise so much stop engaging in it yourself as you did with your digs at lust and Bread. A three year old petty grudge of your own.

1 - Stating facts isn't the same as a petty grudge
2 - Wanderlust hasn't been gone 3 months let alone three years - and you say I'm the drama queen?
3 - I never had a grudge with them or anyone else, life's too short for that.  Rather it's them (and you) holding one against me.  
4 - If you plan to keep on trolling me then you might as well leave the site now because you clearly are only after one outcome, namely 'suicide by cop' - you aren't fooling anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_cop

50Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 17:42

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Your grudge with both of them is about as petty as it gets. So much so you banned them both from the site. Carry on if you really want to keep going round in circles, you’d have to be a fool to believe your distortion of the truth though - and I think you know that.

51Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 18:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Your grudge with both of them is about as petty as it gets. So much so you banned them both from the site. Carry on if you really want to keep going round in circles, you’d have to be a fool to believe your distortion of the truth though - and I think you know that.

Well fwiw - and I have stated this a number of times before - it wasn't actually me that delivered the final ban to Bread - there are others on here that can and do ban people and once he was banned non of us wanted him back - so I certainly wasn't the only one who believed enough was enough.  As for Wanderlust he was banned (and not for the first time) for abuse and went on another site to continue the abuse - what sense was there letting him back to continue on with it - he clearly wasn't ever going to be reasonable on here.

And do you know what, he started off the same way on Wways, was told from the start to stop that "twitter mongoloid" behaviour by those in charge and has behaved fairly reasonably ever since - he'd still be here if he hadn't decided to turn things into something personal with me.

I've distorted nothing.

If you don't like me, or this site because I'm on it, then go and find a forum more to your liking, because if you are staying just to troll me then we both know where this is going to end.  

And that will be how you are manipulating it to be.

You're not fooling anyone.

We can all see what you are doing.

52Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out on Sun Jul 14 2019, 18:42

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
God, give it a rest. I’ve no interest in leaving, you’re only talking about that because you don’t like my opinions - same as Lust, same as Bread.

Let’s leave it.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum