Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Sluffy vs Lusty

Sluffy vs Lusty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Please can you two stop all this constant baiting of each other, it's ruining this forum and i'm sure it stops others contributing and puts off new posters or lurkers.

If you can't stop can you at least set up one of those white collar boxing matches and sort it out once and for all  Very Happy

2Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
To be fair there's a few on here that love to contradict/argue their point whilst dismissing other peoples opinions, you know who you are.

3Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Please can you two stop all this constant baiting of each other, it's ruining this forum and i'm sure it stops others contributing and puts off new posters or lurkers.

If you can't stop can you at least set up one of those white collar boxing matches and sort it out once and for all  Very Happy
Is it a slow news day or something?

4Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No Lusty but it is all getting a bit much in my opinion, every thread you two add to just turns into you both going at each other.

5Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hes beginning to piss me off with his tripe atm especially his disgusting comments yesterday.

To be fair to TROY Martin, he hasn’t been that bad recently. Very Happy

6Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Hes beginning to piss me off with his tripe atm especially his disgusting comments yesterday.

To be fair to TROY Martin, he hasn’t been that bad recently. Very Happy

Sluffy is just as bad.

7Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here's the link for the boxing  Very Happy

https://www.ultrawhitecollarboxing.co.uk/

8Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Here's the link for the boxing  Very Happy

https://www.ultrawhitecollarboxing.co.uk/
They're amateurs. 
I'm retired but still in training so all we need is for you to out up the prize money and pay for the venue. 
Which will not be your front room ya cheapskate.

9Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@MartinBWFC wrote:To be fair there's a few on here that love to contradict/argue their point whilst dismissing other peoples opinions, you know who you are.

Shut up Martin you massive gobshite.

10Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@MartinBWFC wrote:To be fair there's a few on here that love to contradict/argue their point whilst dismissing other peoples opinions, you know who you are.

Shut up Martin you massive gobshite.
Oh no he's not....

11Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 18:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf


Not sure if I should post this here or in the Music thread?

12Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 19:10

Guest


Guest
Ahh never been a fan of posters telling others how to behave. So long as it doesn’t upset anyone else, do whatever makes you happy. If they want to battle it out let them. Strong opinions are what makes the site tick.

13Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 19:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
T.R.O.Y wrote:Ahh never been a fan of posters telling others how to behave. So long as it doesn’t upset anyone else, do whatever makes you happy. If they want to battle it out let them. Strong opinions are what makes the site tick.
I quite agree. That's why I tend to leave them to it.

I find it all a bit long winded to be honest. At least Breadman always cut to the chase, however brutal, and was funny with it.

Although he was a little off calling KP a chimp. Only a baboon would have an arse that colour. Surprised

14Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 19:23

Guest


Guest
Was a fan of Bread for the same reason, quite enjoying his Travelodge cameo for the same reasons. Like a communist with a grudge writing from siberia.

15Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 21:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
Although he was a little off calling KP a chimp. Only a baboon would have an arse that colour. Surprised

Shocked

16Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 23:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
T.R.O.Y wrote:Ahh never been a fan of posters telling others how to behave. So long as it doesn’t upset anyone else, do whatever makes you happy. If they want to battle it out let them. Strong opinions are what makes the site tick.
 it was meant to be tongue in cheek but you would have missed that from your ivory tower wouldn't you?  Rolling Eyes

17Sluffy vs Lusty Empty Re: Sluffy vs Lusty on Fri Sep 21 2018, 23:11

Guest


Guest
You’re being over sensitive.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum