Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton

+12
Growler
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
rammywhite
karlypants
wessy
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Sun Nov 25 2018, 13:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another away winnable game, but we all know we won't with this goon managing us, best we could hope for is another draw, but we'll find a way to lose.

2-0 Wednesday on Tuesday.

2Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Sun Nov 25 2018, 13:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Depends what the bingo machine throws up in terms of team selection. Maybe Doidge's number will come up and he'll get a rare start.

Can't see anything but a comfortable home win.

3Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Sun Nov 25 2018, 13:38

After Saturday I'd be starting Doidge, Magennis looked injured after the first 10 minutes to me. But if we play Doidge we need Oztumer in there, I'd play him off the wing he's no worse than Ameobi defensively.

4Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Mon Nov 26 2018, 11:23

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wednesday are actually bottom of the form table with a similar home record to us  3 defeats and 3 draws. That's the good news.

The bad  news is all the defeats came against promotion hopefuls so they will be targeting this to turn it around.

Who knows who we will play let alone the result. Another draw would be ok. IF we beat Wigan on Saturday.

5Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Mon Nov 26 2018, 11:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref Watch: Gavin Ward to take charge of Wanderers away clash against Sheffield Wednesday

Gavin Ward will take charge of Wanderers Sky Bet Championship away clash against Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday afternoon at Hillsborough.

Entering into his 13th season as a top flight referee, Ward has officiated 18 games so far this year, in which he has produced 54 yellow cards.

When looking towards last season, Ward produced 128 yellow cards in 45 games, branding six red cards in total.

The last time Ward was in charge a Wanderers match was in August 2016, where he oversaw Wanderers 2-1 victory against AFC Wimbledon in Sky Bet League One.

In that fixture, Harrington booked three players in the form of Barry Fuller for the Dons, along with Mark Davies and Zach Clough for the Whites.

Matt Foley and Billy Smallwood will run the line for the fixture, with Paul Marsden as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Mon Nov 26 2018, 11:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Why are we even contemplating  getting any points from this? Of course Wednesday will stuff us.
3-0

7Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 09:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Sheffield Wednesday v Bolton Wanderers

Bolton Wanderers take on Sheffield Wednesday in the Sky Bet Championship on Tuesday 27 November. With that said, bwfc.co.uk have produced five things to take into this midweek evening clash.

1. Squad Update

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During Monday’s press conference in preview on the Sheffield Wednesday away clash, manager Phil Parkinson spoke to bwfc.co.uk and gave an update on the squad.

Parkinson said: “We have picked up a few bumps and bruises from the last game.”

“Will Buckley and Josh Magennis in particular picked up knocks but fortunately we took them off at the right times.

“We will take a big squad with us tomorrow afternoon and pick the team accordingly.”

2. A Game to Remember

In March 2018, Wanderers visited Hillsborough as Phil Parkinson’s men took on Wednesday and on 78 minutes, George Boyd looked to have won it for Jos Luhukay’s side.

However in stoppage time, step forward Aaron Wilbraham to earn a point for the Whites!

To watch the highlights of this game, click the link below!

3. The Boss

Jos Luhukay took over the role as Wednesday boss in January 2018, replacing Carlos Carvalhal and becoming the Owls’ 33rd manager in the entire club’s history.

Following a ten-year playing career in Germany and his native Holland, Luhukay took over as SV Straelen boss just a month after retiring.

It wasn’t until 2007, when he was managing Borussia Monchengladbach, that he earned his first managerial honour by with the 2. Bundesliga.

He then finished runners-up with FC Ausburg in 2010/11 in the same division, followed by becoming champions again with Hertha BSC in 2012/13.

Following a short spell at VfB Stuttgart, Luhukay joined Wednesday in his first managerial role in English football.

4. New Faces at Hillsborough

In the summer transfer window brought in a couple of new names to Hillsborough to bolster their squad.

Josh Onomah signed a loan deal from Tottenham Hotspur on deadline day in August.

Onomah has international honours to go with his impressive resume, by winning the UEFA Under-17 European Championship in 2014, followed by triumphing at Under-20 level by winning the U20 World Cup in 2017.

Another loan signing brought in was Michael Hector from Chelsea.

The defender has had various loan spells throughout his nine year professional career, including a spell in Germany at Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt.

The Jamaican international was involved in the Reggae Boyz CONCACAF Gold Cup campaign in 2015, where they finished as runners-up to Mexico.

5. Pay on the Day

Wanderers supporters will be able to buy tickets from the turnstiles, at Hillsborough, tomorrow night. Prices do not increase on the night, however under 5’s are not available.

Advanced sales from Bolton Wanderers are still available via the phone lines & in person at Bolton Central until 12 noon tomorrow, after which time, no sales or refunds can be processed.

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £30
Over-65s: £20
Under-21s:£20
Under-17s: £15
Under-11s: £10
Under-5s: £5

How To Buy

Phone – 0844 871 2932 (option 2 then option 1)
In Person – Visit Bolton Central

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is there a video stream for tonight KP?

9Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 17:36

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Personal opinion is if we play like we did in the 1st half against Millwall for the full 90 we'll win. If we play like we did in the 2nd half they'll hammer us 3-1 at least. I expect the latter thanks to Phil's inability to change his "tactics" (using the word extremely loosely.)

10Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 18:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The game will be streamed as usual tonight Very Happy

11Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 18:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers although this is going to conflict with I’m a celeb! Shocked

12Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 18:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

13Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 19:04

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:cheers  although this is going to conflict with I’m a celeb! Shocked

I'm a Celebrity
'cynical television programming, whereby producers starve a disparate bunch of people and subject them to torture'

Much the same, no? ..dunno..

14Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 19:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:cheers  although this is going to conflict with I’m a celeb! Shocked

I'm a Celebrity
'cynical television programming, whereby producers starve a disparate bunch of people and subject them to torture'

Much the same, no? ..dunno..

It's much more entertaining watching the torture on I'm a celeb against the torture of watching the Wanderers lose. Very Happy

15Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the portal! Smile

16Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 21:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad I turned over for I'm a Celeb! Cool

17Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 21:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parky's no celeb, but get him out of here.

18Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 21:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Glad I turned over for I'm a Celeb! Cool
What so you could perv over Annes tits?

19Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 21:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
When she took her bra off she broke her toes.

20Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: Sheffield Wed 1-0 Bolton Tue Nov 27 2018, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

Well it's either Anne's tits or the 11 tits on the pitch this evening!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum