Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Christmas gifts.

Christmas gifts.

+10
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
Cajunboy
rammywhite
gloswhite
wanderlust
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Tue Jan 01 2019, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

32Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Tue Jan 01 2019, 21:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Clive is average height, about 5'3.

He's been a bit vague about his occupation, but it's something to do with feet. He must be rich though, genuine pearl necklaces don't come for free.

Clive, is that the English version of the middle eastern name of Erhin?

He doesn't speak with a Turkish accent and go missing on Saturday afternoons sometimes does he?

If so did you happen to give him the nickname of the Turkish messy, after your present of the pearl neckless?

He must obviously appreciate your kebab, then!

I'm sure you now see him as your Turkish delight.

33Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Tue Jan 08 2019, 21:45

Leeds_Trotter


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I got a lovely pair of slipper boots Bonce.

34Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Tue Jan 08 2019, 21:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Leeds_Trotter wrote:I got a lovely pair of slipper boots Bonce.
You jammy bugger.  Smile

35Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Tue Jan 08 2019, 22:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I eventually got Allardyce's autobiography.

No slippers though!

36Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Tue Jan 08 2019, 22:43

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Xmas was frantic, busy and non stop. And even though asked for nowt i was very lucky.

Kids got spoilt and spent lots of time with family and friends with the occasional down day to just be together. 

That's what it's all about.

Had three weeks off, Back to work now for a rest

37Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 09:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mum bought me a 3 disc set of The Bruce Forsyth Show. I watched the first one yesterday. Interesting.
Brother bought me a Nat Lofthouse signed photo. He has no imagination.
Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Img_1128

38Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 09:55

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I thought it was a Spot the Ball competition until I enlarged it, Boncey. Lets play Spot the Goalie. My guess is its Blackpool's George Farm.

39Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 10:02

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Sluffy wrote:I eventually got Allardyce's autobiography.

No slippers though!

Sorry I've only just seen this, Sluffy. I quite like fiction too but this is one book I'm pleased I didn't get. I've read it (twice) and was equally unimpressed on both occasions.

40Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 10:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:I thought it was a Spot the Ball competition until I enlarged it, Boncey. Lets play Spot the Goalie. My guess is its Blackpool's George Farm.
It's actually a 2-2 draw against Liverpool in 1952. Keeper Charlie Ashcroft looks on with Bob Paisley, far right, as the ball hits the net to earn the Wanderers a share of the points.

41Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 10:52

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
It's actually a 2-2 draw against Liverpool in 1952. Keeper Charlie Ashcroft looks on with Bob Paisley, far right, as the ball hits the net to earn the Wanderers a share of the points.
Good old Lofty. I wonder what he would have thought about it taking so long for Jimmy Greaves to get his MBE.

A good friend of mine got an MBE a few years back for outstanding services to young people. He was committed to it throughout his entire working life and one of the most deserving people I know but I know a few others who haven't been recognised.

42Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 11:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Good old Lofty. I wonder what he would have thought about it taking so long for Jimmy Greaves to get his MBE.

A good friend of mine got an MBE a few years back for outstanding services to young people. He was committed to it throughout his entire working life and one of the most deserving people I know but I know a few others who haven't been recognised.
Don't believe in gongs. Or the Monarchy.

43Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 14:01

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
Don't believe in gongs. Or the Monarchy.
And then, of course Boncey, there are some more deserving of a spell in HMP than a daytrip to SW1A 1AA.

I have been invited there btw. Would you go if you were invited?

44Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 16:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Mum bought me a 3 disc set of The Bruce Forsyth Show. I watched the first one yesterday. Interesting.
Brother bought me a Nat Lofthouse signed photo. He has no imagination.
Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Img_1128

Perfect gifts for you bonce.  Smile

45Christmas gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas gifts. Thu Dec 31 2020, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
And then, of course Boncey, there are some more deserving of a spell in HMP than a daytrip to SW1A 1AA.

I have been invited there btw. Would you go if you were invited?
No. Mind you, I'm very fussy. Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum