Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-2 West Brom

+9
observer
Sluffy
Cajunboy
gloswhite
karlypants
Norpig
Growler
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Bolton 0-2 West Brom Thu Jan 17 2019, 14:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Baggie-supporting mate took great delight in asking me to join him in the pub on Monday night to watch the game on SKY. He's still smarting from us nicking it at The Hawthorns and notwithstanding the fact that there will be at least 5 whites in my local watching the match, he was looking far too smug for my liking so I pray to God we stick it to them.
Question is how?
Head says we'll lose by a couple but heart is desperate for us to pull a win out of the bag.

2Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Thu Jan 17 2019, 14:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:My Baggie-supporting mate took great delight in asking me to join him in the pub on Monday night to watch the game on SKY.

I hope the pub isn't far, pushing an armchair any distance could do your back in.

3Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Thu Jan 17 2019, 15:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:My Baggie-supporting mate took great delight in asking me to join him in the pub on Monday night to watch the game on SKY.

I hope the pub isn't far, pushing an armchair any distance could do your back in.
It's standing only in the pub when there's a match on. Clearly the landlord hasn't read the Taylor report.

4Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Thu Jan 17 2019, 15:37

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Free tickets for season ticket holders mates should make the ground less empty.Struggling to think of any more positives

5Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Thu Jan 17 2019, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think the offer will be taken up by many, who would want to inflict watching us on our friends? Fastest way to lose friends i would say.

Going to be a 2 or 3 nil defeat.

6Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Sat Jan 19 2019, 12:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref Watch: David Webb to oversee Wanderers home clash against West Bromwich Albion

David Webb will oversee Wanderers Sky Bet Championship home clash against West Bromwich Albion on Monday 21 January at the University of Bolton Stadium.

In his his twelfth season as a top flight referee, Webb has officiated 21 games so far this year at the time of writing, in which he has produced 54 yellow cards and one red card.

When looking towards last season, Webb produced 94 yellow cards in 43 games, branding three red cards in total.

The last time Webb was in charge a Wanderers match was in August 2017, where he oversaw Wanderers 3-2 home victory against Sheffield Wednesday in the EFL Cup.

In that fixture, Webb produced four cautions in that game, with Barry Bannan and Daniel Pudil picking up yellow cards for the Owls, along with Dorian Dervite and Jem Karacan for the Whites.

Steven Meredith and James Wilson will run the line for the fixture, with Jeremy Simpson as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Sat Jan 19 2019, 12:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Sat Jan 19 2019, 13:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Birmingham Mail survey says 87% of WBA fans are confident of all 3 points.

9Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Sat Jan 19 2019, 20:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Only 87% ?

10Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Sun Jan 20 2019, 16:54

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can someone please throw a couple of tennis balls at Adrian Childs.  He manages to get West Brom into everything he does on TV and Radio.

11Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 14:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-3. Parky out.

12Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 15:15

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't think i've seen us lose at home to West Bromwich since Bruce Rioch was our manager

0-2 again

13Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be there tonight joining in with all the Super John and Fuck the Anderson songs.

14Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 16:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I'll be there tonight joining in with all the Super John and Fuck the Anderson songs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You might be surprised by the amount of noise and songs you hear tonight Sluffy. You may need to turn up your telly or move your armchair closer to hear it.  
I'm pretty sure you'll suddenly become deaf when any kind of criticism of Kenocchio comes up as usual though.

16Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've managed to fit 36 tennis balls down my knickers.

17Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 16:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:You might be surprised by the amount of noise and songs you hear tonight Sluffy. You may need to turn up your telly or move your armchair closer to hear it.  
I'm pretty sure you'll suddenly become deaf when any kind of criticism of Kenocchio comes up as usual though.

I give up with you mate.

You clearly have me pegged as blindly loyal to everything the Anderson's do - you're certainly not the only one either.

There's no point explaining again how I prefer to see the facts than believe what someone on twitter says - particularly when they have their own personal agenda.

Funny how Iles, the ST, the organisers of tonight's protest or even the Baronesses have failed to mention anything about the coach loads of protesters who went down to FGR to complain about the Anderson's went.

Well for your information I found this little article tucked away on the Bolton News site - not even a reporters name attached to it either (funny that!) almost as though they are all embarrassed as to what a total flop it turned out.

PICTURES: Wanderers fans join Forest Green Rovers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy your protest tonight.

The protest demanding that the owner who himself wants to leave the club, leaves the club!

Shouldn't that really be a rally in support of his aim rather than a protest against it?

18Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 16:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are plenty of facts around that you choose to ignore such as 3 winding up orders issued recently and that we didn't pay one penny to FGR and Norwich for players they were with us up to January, hence why we were put under a registration embargo.
Ken can't keep stringing people along and wait for EFL payments to clear his debts for much longer can he? How is he going to pay the debt to the Eddie Davies estate?

19Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 17:16

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

Funny how Iles, the ST, the organisers of tonight's protest or even the Baronesses have failed to mention anything about the coach loads of protesters who went down to FGR to complain about the Anderson's went.
Because not everyone lives  their life on the internet like you do?

Most People will be at the match tonight whether they rate Anderson or don't rate Anderson.Not you though, you'll be sat at home searching the internet to find some points to defend Anderson with.

20Bolton 0-2 West Brom Empty Re: Bolton 0-2 West Brom Mon Jan 21 2019, 17:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'll be there tonight joining in with all the Super John and Fuck the Anderson songs.

Do you not think you are getting a little old for getting into bother now that you are pushing 50? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum